Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shucks
    • Aug 2010

nothing passive aggressive here. just find it offensive to have my attempt to contribute something of value to be appropriated by someone else without any acknowledgement. it's just bad manners.

maybe with a total of two (2) posts, one of which is just a provocation, u could make a bit more of an effort yourself?

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

What's a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Sorry, I'm just on an Oscar Wilde kick again - nothing particularly relatable to the above discussion.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• upsilonkng
        • May 2010

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
        nothing passive aggressive here. just find it offensive to have my attempt to contribute something of value to be appropriated by someone else without any acknowledgement. it's just bad manners.

maybe with a total of two (2) posts, one of which is just a provocation, u could make a bit more of an effort yourself?
        one decent post then back to being ultra passive aggressive... ur idea is not new but helpful to those that don't understand basics. So to claim it as ur own... there's a big ass world where people buy and sell shit and thru enough reps people eventually settle on "your" idea anyways.

Comment

• Shucks
          • Aug 2010

dude, how about not obsessing so much about what i post on sz. it's a bit weird, you know, always following up what i write with something snarky?

Comment

• Defender
            Banned
            • Jan 2015

There hasn't been a good find posted in 26 posts...less useless blather about the economics of a sale-priced item, and more links to actual finds, please. I feel badly about this post, too, but the good threads keep getting hijacked by these macho posturing (bitching) posts, and it's getting out of line.

There's a whole thread for this at: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8807

Comment

• cjbreed
              • Feb 2009

quick advance apology for the redundancy here but rather than bump the original sale thread i am going to just link it here as a "good find" simply because i can't understand why it has remained unsold

this jacket is amazing man. bnwt for $1575. crazy
              dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• cjbreed
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Defender View Post
                There hasn't been a good find posted in 26 posts...less useless blather about the economics of a sale-priced item, and more links to actual finds, please. I feel badly about this post, too, but the good threads keep getting hijacked by these macho posturing (bitching) posts, and it's getting out of line.
                i disagree with this. if a discussion unfolds in a thread then just let it happen. its interesting and its engagement within the community. we need that. its a good thing. well, within reason of course. there are limits.
                dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Defender
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2015

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
                  ^^ this

Although there has been a bit of pointless bitching ITT, and I'm not sure that we have a dedicated thread/subforum for that to be moved to anyway

Maybe more patience/charity and less acting like cats who are about to piss on each other
                  I already linked it, but yeah there is a 30+ page entire thread dedicated to pricing here: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8807

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                    quick advance apology for the redundancy here but rather than bump the original sale thread i am going to just link it here as a "good find" simply because i can't understand why it has remained unsold

agreed! someone kop.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Nomadic Planet
                      • Dec 2012

nice pair of P11 pants by BBS left in size M for 485 € at singolare !!

Comment

• IALAB
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2014

These are awesome. Not sure if they are my pair that I sold a while back, but this is a really good price IMO: http://www.grailed.com/listings/3288...cordovan-boots

Comment

• tellure
                          • Aug 2011

10Sei0Otto calf leather jacket, size 48 on Yahoo JPN for ~US$345 (buy-it-now price). Seller says he does worldwide shipping for US$40.

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u73574177

Looks like this jacket:

http://www.fascinate.jp/index.php?pa...id=133&lang=en

Comment

• xeraphim
                            • Nov 2008

rick all-black island dunks, size 40.5, $449

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post

this, buy it and live in it before the winter is over.

Comment

• tellure
                                • Aug 2011

Devoa Guidi calf leather jacket, size 1 (44) on Yahoo JPN. Kinda pricey at 130,000 yen (~US$1100) but Devoa leathers seem to go for many thousands here stateside so $1100 might actually be a be a bargain? 7 hrs left, 0 bids.

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u73535045

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎