Originally posted by scanner View Post
        Nice discounts!
        Thank you!
        Just ordered the new derbies there!

Comment

• The Spectacled Bear
          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by scanner View Post
          Thanks for the heads up. Managed to grab the last pair of the black derbies. Great service from The Library via email also.

And yes, this 'good deal' is a relative one. $1300aud for a pair of shoes is still pretty insane. But here we are.

Comment

• redbible
            • Mar 2015

Maybe someone can forward to the guy looking in wtb thread
            Searching for Dumpster hat? We’ve got Paul Harnden Shoemakers Men's Accessories starting at $160 and plenty of other Men's Accessories. Shop our selection of Paul Harnden Shoemakers today!

Also for another fellow in wtb section https://www.grailed.com/listings/805...mbas-from-aw13
            Last edited by redbible; 04-10-2015, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
              • Sep 2008

Removed
              Last edited by beyondthemeans; 04-12-2015, 03:27 AM. Reason: sorry didnt know it was a fake

Comment

• Shucks
                • Aug 2010

^fake

Comment

• mrbeuys
                  • May 2008

Too good to be true. Original composition is 100% cashmere and pockets are black, not white. I would love to have a third pair of these, there's not a week I don't wear them.
                  Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Indes
                    • Feb 2015

What about these pods is a give away as fake other than the pockets? He had these up like a week ago and I fell asleep before the auction ended (2am on a weekday). Im assuming the winner of the auction didnt pay and he relisted them. Thanks in advance for additional info! I am trying not to get burned with fake RO.

Comment

• Rick-A-Doodle
                      • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Indes View Post
                      What about these pods is a give away as fake other than the pockets? He had these up like a week ago and I fell asleep before the auction ended (2am on a weekday). Im assuming the winner of the auction didnt pay and he relisted them. Thanks in advance for additional info! I am trying not to get burned with fake RO.

Sticking looks questionable, texture doesn't look the same, tag looks way off.
                      He probably has a couple of these and sells them frequently.

Comment

• Quiet
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2014

agreed on the shorts. i think if you wanna buy rick there's ample opportunity here, grailed, consigners, etc. i dont really see the point of messing around with suspect things on ebay. just post a "wtb" thread and i'm sure someone can find what you're looking for around here. i have the limo versions, a skirted version from crust, and then another drkshdw version. definitely the way to go for those hot nyc summers.

Comment

• Soul Pill
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Indes View Post
                          They are fake, a slightly better fake than those he had for sale previously:

Black cashmere pods from Island?

These monstrosities

Comment

• Peasant
                            • Jul 2009

Stretch wool pants by Attachment. Size 3 but run slim. Seller only has one feedback but they seem legit. However, the price is a very low BIN - $69+, which may raise some suspicion. Sadly, Good Finds (on Ebay) now correlates with automatic legit checks.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soul Pill View Post
                              They are fake, a slightly better fake than those he had for sale previously:

Black cashmere pods from Island?

These monstrosities
                              My bad, sorry guys. Didn't know these were fake and almost bought them myself last week in his first listing (which went around €500).

Comment

• Peasant
                                • Jul 2009

I contacted that guy to ask where he bought the pods and if he had a receipt. This was the response I received: "it was bought on Rick Owens factory in Italy for stock price." Bummer that there are 11 bids on them. Can't warn the buyers but I do / will report it to Ebay. However, as discussed in Legit Check thread, Ebay doesn't give a shit if they're fake or not. As long as they make that money.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎