Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eyebefore#
    • Feb 2015

Just as a heads up Oak can take a long time to process an online order and they very rarely respond to emails.
    I bought a pair of DRKSHDW pants from them and they took nearly a month for them to process the order and ship them out.

Comment

• Indes
      • Feb 2015

DRKSHDW Padded Ramones Knee Highs sz 44 for only around 541$ after jpy to usd. Looks like about 8/10 used condition judging from pics.

No bids currently, auction ends in 8 hrs from this post.

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Also Black Guidi Hiking boots sz 42 (I know a couple people had these on their want to buy listings)

starting bid 60k jpy but ends in about a month.

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Comment

• unwashed
        • Dec 2008

I still want this Guidi model, but these are not even a good deal at their starting point :/
        Leather is cracked and too destroyed
        Grailed link

Comment

• Indes
          • Feb 2015

The condition of those Guidis definitely leaves something to be desired. I figured I'd pass it on because I knew it was a sought after model/color.
          Last edited by Indes; 05-05-2015, 01:24 AM.

Comment

• beyondthemeans
            • Sep 2008

Not sure if this is more appropriate in the good finds,
            but there is some archive pieces of Yohji and Number Nine up on LNCC

Comment

• redbible
              • Mar 2015

Might swoop that N(N) Peacoat if it is not gone by the time I pull the trigger. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

• GucciAmen
                • Sep 2014

First time seeing a BBS monosuit (S) on the second hand market, doesn't seem like a bad price either:

Searching for TTyvek boiler jumpsuit? We’ve got Boris Bidjan Saberi Men's Tailoring starting at $400 and plenty of other Men's Tailoring. Shop our selection of Boris Bidjan Saberi today!

Comment

• blackfedora
                  • Jan 2012

^ Tyvec is not comfortable. Other uses include house wrap and industrial hazard suits....

Comment

• darkbydesign
                    • Sep 2010

^LOL. Yeah, it's pretty much a white hazard suit and Tyvek is also the insulation wrap material on the exterior of a house before they put the final siding up. That piece looks pretty bad. I say set it on fire and melt it into a molten pile of gooey rubbish.

Comment

• GucciAmen
                      • Sep 2014

Had no clue, thanks for the heads up! Makes you scratch your head when designers choose a fabric like this, guess it's "experimental".

Comment

• ironman
                        • Apr 2008

it says it is made of linen and lined in cotton

Comment

• blackfedora
                          • Jan 2012

Title says tyvek and then the seller lists composition as you have stated...and no pictures of composition tag...who knows then. It looks a lot like tyvek though....it tends to have as very distict crinkled appearance. Linen also look this way of course, but Boris has used tyvek blends in the past (had a coat with a fair amount of tyvek), so I wouldn't put it past him to use it again in one of his pieces.

Comment

• neongud
                            • Mar 2013

I had the Rick gradient jacket from strutter a while ago, and it was coated with tyvek. It peels a lot, at least in that particular piece. Can't chime in for the others.

Comment

• Peasant
                              • Jul 2009

Devoa Anatomical Hooded Jacket (Aviator) - Size 2 - Currently $80.00 with about 7 hrs remaining.

Comment

• Rick-A-Doodle
                                • Oct 2014

Originally posted by GucciAmen View Post
                                First time seeing a BBS monosuit (S) on the second hand market, doesn't seem like a bad price either:

http://www.grailed.com/listings/1044...oiler-jumpsuit
                                I have the Gradient jacket. It uses Tyvek. It's bonded to leather though. I don't think that's actual 100% tyvek, because jesus that would be stupid. It just looks like these suits:
                                I looked up it when I originally purchased the Gradient jacket.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎