• Dec 2006

Re: Good finds

I would really love those but I don't get this from the seller's auction;

"Waist (laid flat, measured across)- 16.5"
    Rise- 8.5"
    Inseam- 34"
    Hem- 7"
    Thigh across at crotch level- 12"

Please note, these will NOT fit you if you are a 33" waist. These are made to fit a 31" waist wearer precisely. I highly encourage you to compare the measurements provided with a pair of pants that fit you so you can confirm that these will fit you."

Is this because of the inner lining? Because the measurements are a perfect 33" waist and they are almost identical to a pair of jeans I own.
    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• xcoldricex
      • Sep 2006

seller is a member of the board ^

Comment

• LanceP
        • Oct 2006

Casius... Just PM Chinorlz.

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

I should have figured, haha.

...And a PM is sent. Thanks guys.
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Casius"]I would really love those but I don't get this from the seller's auction;

Rise- 8.5"
            Inseam- 34"
            Hem- 7"

Please note, these will NOT fit you if you are a 33" waist. These are made to fit a 31" waist wearer precisely. I highly encourage you to compare the measurements provided with a pair of pants that fit you so you can confirm that these will fit you."

Is this because of the inner lining? Because the measurements are a perfect 33" waist and they are almost identical to a pair of jeans I own.

[/quote]

They definitely will not fit you if you are 33" waist. Why? Because I've tried them on :-). But, yea, you can still PM Albert.

<edit> BTW, that's a Linea piece, Albert. There should be a small Linea tag at the back of the waist.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

NDC's size 42 brogues for $190 - really cool.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• macuser3of5
                • Sep 2006

http://cgi.ebay.com/Cyber-Futuristic-Bondage-Designer-HEMLUT-LANG-Pants_W0QQitemZ260024077752QQihZ016QQcategoryZ5798 9QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

some totally sweet Hemlut Lang pants (note the typo [:D]). $149, size 50. Hard to tell from the pictures, but these have a completely awesome leather wrap around the knee. Awesome stuff. From F/W 2003/4, if memory serves.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="macuser3of5"]
                  http://cgi.ebay.com/Cyber-Futuristic-Bondage-Designer-HEMLUT-LANG-Pants_W0QQitemZ260024077752QQihZ016QQcategoryZ5798 9QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

some totally sweet Hemlut Lang pants (note the typo [:D]). $149, size 50. Hard to tell from the pictures, but these have a completely awesome leather wrap around the knee. Awesome stuff. From F/W 2003/4, if memory serves.

[/quote]

Wow, what wonderful pictures they provide! I have these pants, and mine are brushed cotton with vinyl wrap - I would ask them for the picture of the fabric label (it's possible that he did two versions, but these guys look like total bozos). The pants are awesome though, a great find. You are correct on the season.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• macuser3of5
                    • Sep 2006

^^ Ah, it could be vinyl, I've only seen the pants in person, never touched them. Even then, it's a good deal from a good HL season. Shame about the shit picture, though.

I dug around the yoox sales, and I found a potential blazer:
                    http://www.yoox.com/item.asp?sec=1&YOOX=KIMMEL+PROJECT&tskay=3FD17CD7& rr=1&cod10=410294771N&areaid=36
                    Adam Kimmel, $238. His stuff is entirely handmade in Italy, very durable stuff. Interesting play between a sweatshirt fleece and satin lapels. I can only assume that yoox's poor styling is letting it drop so much. The lookbook offers a better view of the silhouette:

Comment

• Chinorlz
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="Casius"]I would really love those but I don't get this from the seller's auction;

Rise- 8.5"
                      Inseam- 34"
                      Hem- 7"

[/quote]

They definitely will not fit you if you are 33" waist. Why? Because I've tried them on :-). But, yea, you can still PM Albert.

<edit> BTW, that's a Linea piece, Albert. There should be a small Linea tag at the back of the waist.

[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up Faust. Corrected!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• bellapietra1501
                        • Sep 2006

was looking for some rick owens leather jackets on yahoo j and saw this same jacket that jun and albert have for a reasonable price. size is a small. cant decide if i want to buy it.if anyone is interested here is the link....

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n51167196

Comment

• The Baron
                          • Jan 2007

If you need a 31 in the Lang silk jeans, I have a dark grey pair that judging by how small they are for me, should have your name on them. I think they were labelled 32 and fit like a 31. Unworn, and I'm pretty sure they even still have the tags. I was pretty bummed at the time that they didn't fit true to size.

Plus, I'm planning to grab one or maybe both of those (and not shrink them...need more time at the gym before that would be necessary)

Definitely want the black, but might bid on the grey if the price is right (yeah, it breaks my color resolution, but for the late lamented Lang I make an exception).

So it behooves me to make you a good deal to remove the competition. :)

pm me an only slightly ridiculous offer and I'll hook you up. I'll pull them out of the closet and shoot some pics tonight so you can caveat emptor.

Comment

• macuser3of5
                            • Sep 2006

Dark grey, you say...I had a pair of those ina 30, but I bulked up and gave them to a friend... As it stands,I'm a 31 waist in lang jeans and 31.5 inseam overall... so if they match up, I would tentatively shoot $70 or so your way; more depending on condition. PM me with info and such. Thanks. [:)]

Regarding the shrinking process, I've taken a 33 in the cotton/silk jeans and hot washed them to a slim31 low rise (in HL sizing), they tend to stretch about a 1/2-3/4 of an inch back out after some time; I lost about an inch to an inch 1/2 from the inseam.By comparison,a cold wash would lose you about an inchfrom both. And washing, in my experience with about 4 pairs of the cotton/silk jeans, doesn'talter the color at all, even my old dark grey c/s jeans retained their color completely. Just letting you all know what to expect.

And yes, this would effectively nullify my competition in the bidding. [:D]

Comment

• xcoldricex
                              • Sep 2006

the auctions got taken down by ebay - said the seller got suspended?

Comment

• macuser3of5
                                • Sep 2006

Bummer.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎