Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mass
    • Sep 2006

damnit that attachment coat is something i've been looking for forever (hooded with collar on the inside)... wish it were wool and a sz1 though! that nylon one is pretty dope too.

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

they have a 54 too. bye bye november mortgage payment.

Comment

• ironman
        • Apr 2008

you talking about the one posted earlier in the thread? do it kunk, do it! you'll be very pleased with it

Comment

• kunk75
          Banned
          • May 2008

going to sit this one out :(

wouldn't be prudent.

Comment

• ironman
            • Apr 2008

:(

it's okay kunk, you have your priorities straight; reponsibility is virtuous

Comment

• Chinorlz
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by ironman View Post
              if you ever come up to Toronto, i'd be more than happy to meet up with you! it'd be interesting to see the varying quality and thickness of the fencings (mine is from s/s'00, seems decently thick, dunno)

strange, my 48 is 20.5" pit to pit and fits pretty snug on the chest and i'm between a 48 and 50 maybe you could've gone for a 50 or 48
              Thanks for the offer ironman. Mine is a 50 as tagged and ordered. I just never had the chance to try a 50 on in the store. i tried on the 48 and it was quite snug at A so i sized up one when i got this bad boy hehe.

The first iteration of the fencing that you have has a pretty different fit and texture to it when compared to the 07-08 ones. Carol is constantly changing and evolving. Looking through old collections, many items are reworked and retouched to further refine them.
              www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• ironman
                • Apr 2008

have you had experience with both versions? i can only see physical differences between mine and the newer ones, like how it's just one side of zipper now, the new outer pocket, and that it's a double zipper (which i think would come in handy; i have to fully unzip to sit down properly =/)

the old one will have to do; would love to get another one when i'm older though (i.e. when i can afford it ) because if i remember correctly, i think it comes in other colors? i am pretty sure i saw it in a grey/ivory/off-white which i thought looked real good

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

kazuyuki kumagai leather jacket, size 1 (same one who? has I believe)

Julius inflamed ram leather jacket

Comment

• Who?
                    • Aug 2007

Damn that's my hg leather jacket. Unfortunately it showed up at a poor time for me.
                    WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Diego
                      • Aug 2007

Good luck ;)

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。
                      Last edited by Diego; 10-23-2008, 12:35 AM.

Comment

• random
                        • Dec 2007

redacted

EDIT: THANKS DIEGO.
                        I don't exist.

Comment

• maldoror
                          • Jun 2007

it's gotten to the point where I can recognize diego's good finds posts by items alone. same page friend, same page...

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

At Century21, there is one RO cotton jacket in khaki with a high neck (like a funnel neck, I suppose) in size Small - $545+tax. Don't get excited, the other few RO pieces there are shit. If you need a pickup, you know the rules...
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kunk75
                              Banned
                              • May 2008

going to visit c21 in long island tomorrow. will report any ann d, mmm and ro sightings. tend to sit there forever as the clientele prefers affliction and versace.

Comment

• pipcleo
                                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Diego View Post
                                Good luck ;)

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h123796605
                                anyone thinking of bidding the self coiler belt , beware as this belt has a flaw...at least mine does. The end is cut too wide to pass through the buckle easily and the self coiling makes it uncomfortable to wear in that typically poell-esque way

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎