Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Who?
    • Aug 2007

Secretside can you remove the LUC item? I know someone that really wants that piece in that size.
    WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• Secretside
      • Jul 2008

done - good luck!

Comment

• Chinorlz
        • Sep 2006

Good finds? How about anything in Europe right now if you're from the US (or Japan)! LUC jeans via Lazzari are now around $550-600 delivered thanks to the exchange rate and VAT deduction.
        www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• orphée
          • Apr 2008

Just wondering, don't you end up still having to pay a lot of import duty or tax State-side? I would assume that Lazzari would state the full amount on the invoice...

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by orphée View Post
            Just wondering, don't you end up still having to pay a lot of import duty or tax State-side? I would assume that Lazzari would state the full amount on the invoice...
            Lazzari works it into the pricing along with subtracting VAT so all in all you get a small price deduction after everything is all said and done. They're super professional about it and do an awesome job.
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• theetruscan
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
              Lazzari works it into the pricing along with subtracting VAT so all in all you get a small price deduction after everything is all said and done. They're super professional about it and do an awesome job.
              Definitely. The price you pay is higher than the non-vat price listed, but everything is taken care of, which is really nice.
              Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• kubie
                • Jul 2008

Yahoo!オークションは、誰でも簡単に売り買いが楽しめる、日本最大のネットオークションサイトです。圧倒的な商品数を誇るYahoo!オークションで、落札・出品してみませんか?補償制度もあります。
                FS: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5939
                FS: http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5988

Comment

• maldoror
                  • Jun 2007

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

lots of good stuff ccp carpe etc coming out of the uk on ebay big sizes
                    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• theetruscan
                      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                      The CCP stuff has been there for a while, prices keep coming down.
                      Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by philip nod View Post
                        my kingdom for that ccp long rain coat in a 46, or else a poncho (too obvious?).

Comment

• ddohnggo
                          • Oct 2006

i want that long rain coat and the jointed wool coat. i wish i got to them before the dude bought out the library.
                          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• philip nod
                            • Aug 2007

word on the library. jointed long coat is super ill.
                            One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
                              i want that long rain coat and the jointed wool coat. i wish i got to them before the dude bought out the library.
                              too bad my kingdom is only worth about $46 atm, so maybe it's for the best that the library has sold out of emo.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                                • Oct 2006

ask the library if they'll trade ccp for old emo records. i'm sure a gravity 7" = ccp boots?
                                Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎