• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • random
    • Dec 2007

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
    why cant they be size 7...sigh.

howare your whitesdoing albert?stillwaiting for a wpoellaywt pic
    i saw a very nice pair of ccp derbies in size 7 theaddict. lmk if you want the link (not on this comp but i guess i saved the link somewhere)
    I don't exist.

Comment

• Raw Edge
      • Jan 2008

sounds good gutpocho. When they arrive I'll contact you.

Comment

• theaddict
        • Apr 2008

Heymate, thanks so much for the help but i think i am out of the poell derby game...gotta stick to the sidezips...
        thanks anyway!

Originally posted by random View Post
        i saw a very nice pair of ccp derbies in size 7 theaddict. lmk if you want the link (not on this comp but i guess i saved the link somewhere)
        Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

he had a holiday job in sidney...but should be back home now...
          was on holiday in Sydney for a week, back in Melbourne now and doing full time undergrad vacation work (it's nice to finally get some real experience in the industry). I'll post some good finds when I have a chance to, probably on the weekend

Comment

• Johannes Thorsen
            • Jun 2007

Shop by department, purchase cars, fashion apparel, collectibles, sporting goods, cameras, baby items, and everything else on eBay, the world's online marketplace

This user has some nice items for sale - raf, dries, margiela, ccp, luc etc. Only BIN though.

Well been asking for measurements on the black diet butcher slim skin shirt and the trench - as well as the black raf trench. So dibs on those so far.

Comment

• jumpoff
              • Jan 2008

^
              lots of nice items there. Dries women's trench is beautiful.

Comment

• May 2007

I can vouch for him, I've bought some ccp from him in the past and am waiting on another shipment from him that should be here this morning. Very friendly and trustworthy.

Originally posted by Johannes Thorsen View Post
                http://shop.ebay.co.uk/merchant/dine...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ

This user has some nice items for sale - raf, dries, margiela, ccp, luc etc. Only BIN though.

Well been asking for measurements on the black diet butcher slim skin shirt and the trench - as well as the black raf trench. So dibs on those so far.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

why cant they be size 7...sigh.

howare your whitesdoing albert?stillwaiting for a wpoellaywt pic
                  Shit is stuck in customs or something... at least that's what the tracking number shows. I've been making sure I'm at home the last 3 afternoons or so. It's been in customs since the 28th! wtf
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Raw Edge
                    • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                    Shit is stuck in customs or something... at least that's what the tracking number shows. I've been making sure I'm at home the last 3 afternoons or so. It's been in customs since the 28th! wtf
                    I'm having the same problem, but the guy shipping just told me the international mail service told him the website was inaccurate and the stuff had actually cleared customs. He said their site was backlogged due to all the updates necessary for holiday shipping. Have no idea if this is actually true tho.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

That Berrini knit coat looks gorgeous. Paging gutpocho.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Raw Edge View Post
                        I'm having the same problem, but the guy shipping just told me the international mail service told him the website was inaccurate and the stuff had actually cleared customs. He said their site was backlogged due to all the updates necessary for holiday
                        shipping. Have no idea if this is actually true tho.
                        I've been suspecting this as well too... Either way I just want these here footswears to arrive now!

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• MikeN
                          • Nov 2007

Wow, no one has jumped on those CCP boots yet?

Comment

• Raw Edge
                            • Jan 2008

same boots/size are on lazzari i think, and at ab.
                            i'm assuming not that much demand for that boot/size?

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                            Wow, no one has jumped on those CCP boots yet?

Comment

• MikeN
                              • Nov 2007

I'm looking through the sizing thread and the CCP thread and can't find an answer for those scarred cordovans in size 10. Size 10 = ??? I usually wear a 43 or 43.5.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                                I'm looking through the sizing thread and the CCP thread and can't find an answer for those scarred cordovans in size 10. Size 10 = ??? I usually wear a 43 or 43.5.
                                Oh no mike! I must direct you to the inane questions thread my friend :)

Also, that completely rubber soled version makes me hesitate. For that sort of $$$, I'd want a full leather sole you know? All those bucks just to know that your fine leather upper is stitched to rubber makes me go "ehhh"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎