X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ionn26
    • Feb 2007

Re: Good finds

Ok people I can't see the pics.. anyone help???

Faust.. its ok.. I am going through the same phase as you.. I am going insane on stocking up leather jacket.. I am now at my 10th jacket.. yes I admitt it I am insane.. .My ex thinks now I am very much into BDSM and leather sadistic stuff.. hahahhaha[61]

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"]

Hehe, Joey I had alreadyarranged for a friend to bid on it for me when I saw that auction earlier today... going to bid up to slightly below retail as I need juuuust one more belt :)

Did you receive your MA+ wallet from japan yet? It's a piece I've never seen before so I've been waiting for you to get it in!

[/quote]

Ah, I'll let you take the belt. Hopefully you'll win it. As far as the wallet goes, I haven't received it. I figured I would wait to see if there is anything else I want to buy on y!jp before having that and the LUC beanie I won shipped. I may just do that now. I'll take more pictures of it when I receive it.

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• nairb49
        • Dec 2006

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AME WA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190133889527&rd=1&rd=1

Is this any of us? Dibs, will be a nice blazer to add to my collection. Though I fear it may skyrocket in price in the last hour....

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

[quote user="nairb49"]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=009&sspagename=STRK%3AME WA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=190133889527&rd=1&rd=1

Is this any of us? Dibs, will be a nice blazer to add to my collection. Though I fear it may skyrocket in price in the last hour....

[/quote]

I think someone called dibs on it already, it is posted a few pages before now..............

I am eying it myself, but waiting to see how much it goes, as it gets closer to closing

its not my size, but i am interested in it for purposes other than wearing. .............

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="nairb49"]

[/quote]

I did dibs a bit earlier on as Zamb said... I was waiting until the very end but I'll just drop a bid now and raise it later if need be... I've gotta stock up some on professional clothes hehe.

Thanks for letting me have it Joey. I hope I win! I also am looking forward to seeing photos of your latest Japan acquisitions when you get em!

Brian, when do you start med school? I'm in day 2 of orientation... it's gonna be fun/nuts/stressful/!!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Jorge Hache
              • Sep 2006

Augusta black shoes

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nib-AUGUSTA-1923...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

• Jorge Hache
                • Sep 2006

CLOAK blue plaid distressed denim jeans SS07 size 32

http://cgi.ebay.com/CLOAK-Blue-Plaid...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

• nairb49
                  • Dec 2006

[quote user="Chinorlz"][quote user="nairb49"]

[/quote]

I did dibs a bit earlier on as Zamb said... I was waiting until the very end but I'll just drop a bid now and raise it later if need be... I've gotta stock up some on professional clothes hehe.

Thanks for letting me have it Joey. I hope I win! I also am looking forward to seeing photos of your latest Japan acquisitions when you get em!

Brian, when do you start med school? I'm in day 2 of orientation... it's gonna be fun/nuts/stressful/!!

[/quote]

Darn, too late! hehhehe, I need it for the exact same reasons....

And
                  I don't start until Sept. 4, so I"m moving home for a month to ransack
                  Toronto for cool furniture pieces for my new apartment. How's it going
                  for you so far?

I'm really looking forward to it, lots of work, but I think it'll be a lot of fun too!

Comment

• klangspiel
                    • Apr 2007

http://page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u14796582

http://page11.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/n52761254

Comment

• klangspiel
                      • Apr 2007

Great for sharking at the local pool joint

http://page10.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/m45969473

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

[quote user="klangspiel"]

[/quote]

Yea, he used to make stuff like that. Ewwww.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                          • Nov 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="klangspiel"]

[/quote]

Yea, he used to make stuff like that. Ewwww.

[/quote]

I know its kind of hypocritical and biased to say this, but i think out of respect for him and the beautiful Work he is doing now, w should hide stuff like this far away whenever we see it....................................

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Hahaha, no way, Zam - on the contrary, we should blackmail him with this. Overlock jackets for everyone!
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

[quote user="Faust"]Hahaha, no way, Zam - on the contrary, we should blackmail him with this. Overlock jackets for everyone!
                              [/quote]

I would take a Job with Him as Payment, .......... you all can Have the Jackets ........Im sure Id be an immense asset to his design team

Comment

• H-R
                                • May 2007

[quote user="zamb"]

[quote user="Faust"]Hahaha, no way, Zam - on the contrary, we should blackmail him with this. Overlock jackets for everyone!
                                [/quote]

I would take a Job with Him as Payment, .......... you all can Have the Jackets ........Im sure Id be an immense asset to his design team

[/quote]

you could start with making an overlock jacket for each one of us, and we will help you blackmail him with petitions to take you in his design team [67]

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎