• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fuuma
    • Sep 2006

Re: Good finds

[quote user="ddohnggo"]

thanks for the offer faust.

just made the order! i'm glad we all got a great deal on it.

[/quote]

At this price I might give RO another try, so how does this work, I'm not even sure I have a yoox account anymore...+ my english friends are in New Delhi (I think, should check) right now.

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• designersheep
      • Oct 2006

Oh haha so this is where it all happened :)
      Thanks Joey for letting me know. I've bought one as well... through a friend in UK.

Comment

• Johnny
        • Sep 2006

they're all sold out now! good job i didn't want one myself

seriously faust.......yoox just made a heap of money from a single posting on this site. lazzari will have done the same in the past.there's definately scope for some advertising etc here.

Comment

• ddohnggo
          • Oct 2006

johnny, thanks a ton for the heads up. i'm glad we were able to get first crack at them.
          Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Johnny
            • Sep 2006

no probs. hope to see a pic once you get it.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="Johnny"]

seriously faust.......yoox just made a heap of money from a single posting on this site. lazzari will have done the same in the past.there's definately scope for some advertising etc here.

[/quote]

Yes, Johnny. For a while I have been considering talking to Atelier, Lazzarri, and YOOX about setting up some kind of a relationship.

I was telling Mrs. Faust yesterday, actually, about the power of SZ - not every day a $900 item sells out like this.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• drexl
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Johnny"]

[/quote]

Damn, 8 RO shearlings at close to $1k sold in a day, that's pretty damn impressive. We'll have to dub this the SZ effect, haha.

Managed to grab one in L, thanks again for the heads up Johnny! [B]

Comment

• Casius
                  • Dec 2006

Yea I'm sure if stores knew SZ had that kind of buying power, they would love an ad or two.

"because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ionn26
                    • Feb 2007

Well.. I think it is great SZ members have such great buying power.. but I think for SZ cases it is more of perfect pricing. We all know the RO priced around 2000-3000USD full retail.. and so when something is a bargain, I am sure people will surely jump on it in the first place.

Although I am not sure how willing A and Lazzari are willing to put in advertising dollar in it when they are essentially competitors... of similar designers and buy.. and then it would have to be censorship for other stores if one wins etc.. but for me Internet should always be free... but I digress

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

companies in the same field of business advertise in the same places all the time, this is of course a bit more of a niche market, but I dont see a huge issue with that.

if I was Atelier, I'd be interested in forming atleast some sort of a partnership with SZ, so I think you should definately talk to them :)

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• klangspiel
                        • Apr 2007

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

The fabric on these pants is really gorgeous, I've seen it in person. But that piping and distressing kills it for me.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

what are those pants? i'm in agreement with faust that the details are a bit overboard.
                            Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"]what are those pants? i'm in agreement with faust that the details are a bit overboard.
                              [/quote]

galliano, you can see by the little white tab.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="ionn26"]

Well.. I think it is great SZ members have such great buying power.. but I think for SZ cases it is more of perfect pricing. We all know the RO priced around 2000-3000USD full retail.. and so when something is a bargain, I am sure people will surely jump on it in the first place.

Although I am not sure how willing A and Lazzari are willing to put in advertising dollar in it when they are essentially competitors... of similar designers and buy.. and then it would have to be censorship for other stores if one wins etc.. but for me Internet should always be free... but I digress

[/quote]

That is true, but people from here buy plenty of stuff at retail at Atelier and Lazzari. If I can negotiate small perks like free shipping, I'm sure SZers would not mind.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎