X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gnow
    • Jun 2010

Docus,

Okay look, the links will stay up for everyone, unless someone wants to call dibs and have them removed. Fine, I'll do that, but at least let me know your serious in bidding for them. If there isn't a bid on the item which I have removed, I'll relist them. That is all.

I have my reasons for doing these, as I've removed listings for many people who has not even made a single bid on the item. Anyways, I'm done explaining myself. If this is a real issue, I'm all for the mods to edit accordingly.

And if you read through some of the pages of this thread, theres some serious drama that went on, so lets not talk about spirit of this thread, and calling dibs.

Originally posted by docus View Post
    Gnow, I may have misunderstood but it seems that you're drawing these items to people's attention as a way of controlling the bidding on them - that seems a bit manipulative to me, and not inkeeping with the spirit of this thread. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

• Dane
      HAMMERTIME
      • Feb 2011

Why not just post the links and let whoever's bidding worry about the competition? Seems like you have good intentions with sharing good finds, but you're making it difficult on yourself.

...just sayin'.
      i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

I think the issue is with people telling someone to remove links and then not bidding on the item afterall, thus possibly preventing others from doing so. I understand the concern, but at the same time people might find it intrusive if you ask how much they bidding etc., so its probably best just to double check with whoever asks a link to remove that they are sure about bidding, and leaving it at that. if it still happens, then lets consider some alternate ways to dealing with it.
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

/\ These are nice.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

A couple of years ago I probably would not have given it a second thought, but Sasha, can you please take down that link?

The old man in me wants rumpled blazers, t shirts, pants and boots these days :)
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• BeauIXI
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
              The old man in me wants rumpled blazers, t shirts, pants and boots these days :)
              Does the missus know about this?

Ok, sorry bad joke.
              Originally posted by philip nod
              somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                • Sep 2006

ah damn, I totally overlooked that!

You're a sick man B, sick sick man hahahaha

PS- thank you Sasha
                www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• MoFiya
                  • Sep 2007

not hard to find but in case you missed it:
                  ccp ramie breadsticks
                  seller claims it fits a 46.

if you're bidding, please pm me your max bid and put a deposit of 50$ on my paypal account to confirm that you're serious with it and i will take down the link
                  I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                  But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• mononon
                    • Sep 2009

^does that include the 4% fees?
                    calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• swami
                      • Jul 2008

Was bidding on this myself till I realized this is not the overlock version , The color is pretty nice but the pictures suck so caveat emptor

Comment

• gnow
                        • Jun 2010

wow wtf. LEU wrap cardigan for 233 euros? I was informed that theres free shipping as well, but I'm not sure of that. It is through farfetch though.

edit: okay I've confirmed that it appears as 233 euros to me. my location is Singapore.
                        Last edited by gnow; 04-21-2011, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• HWith
                          • May 2007

^ it's pounds not euro, still cheap though.

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

This thing is amazing. My girlfriend has one. Actually it's so amazing that she has two - the gray and the black. Get it.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• gnow
                              • Jun 2010

^ why don't you get one! the knit work is amazing, and the weight is perfect.

I have decided to keep mine. Really surprised that there seems to be such little appreciation for this piece.
                              Last edited by gnow; 04-21-2011, 05:15 AM.

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

It's too dramatic for my taste. But, yeah, a truly incredible piece.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎