• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Re: Good finds

damn thats nice, would kill for a size 50 :P

"AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• irrlicht
      • Jan 2007

MA+ leather shirt [51][51]

Comment

• Avantster
        ¤¤¤
        • Sep 2006

CCP '07 SS black boots Sz.6

Only at 10,500 yen so far. Too bad I'm looking for a pair of 5 eyelets! Must resist.

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

[quote user="merz"]its my size, irrlicht, though i don't know how i feel about 'leather shirt' style in general. know what i mean? it takes a certain kind of man to wear a ..leather shirt.
          [/quote]

Just think of it as a light leather jacket. It's not like you are going to button it and tuck it into your jeans.

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
            • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[quote user="merz"]its my size, irrlicht, though i don't know how i feel about 'leather shirt' style in general. know what i mean? it takes a certain kind of man to wear a ..leather shirt.
            [/quote]

Just think of it as a light leather jacket. It's not like you are going to button it and tuck it into your jeans.

[/quote]

Best idea ever, I'd also ad a tie and suspenders. [Y]

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• ddohnggo
              • Oct 2006

[quote user="Avantster"]

Only at 10,500 yen so far. Too bad I'm looking for a pair of 5 eyelets! Must resist.

[/quote]

haha, i knew these would go up in this thread. i was going to bid on these and still am. dibs! btw, interesting thing is that these have rubber soles and not leather soles. i read somewhere it's the same rubber that good year uses?

Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• mass
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah but it also takes a certain kind of man to wear a leather jacket.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="mass"][quote user="Faust"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

yeah but it also takes a certain kind of man to wear a leather jacket.[/quote]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Johnny
                    • Sep 2006

I thought you weren't going to post any pics from that CCP look book faust.....

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

[quote user="Johnny"]I thought you weren't going to post any pics from that CCP look book faust.....[/quote]

lol

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
                        • Sep 2006

I guess his mustache explains the truth behind the "horse hair" ties...

Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

I think I see a bit of overlock on that jacket...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

[quote user="ddohnggo"][quote user="Avantster"]

[/quote]

haha, i knew these would go up in this thread. i was going to bid on these and still am. dibs! btw, interesting thing is that these have rubber soles and not leather soles. i read somewhere it's the same rubber that good year uses?

[/quote]

Joey, just keep in mind the rubber soled version is much heavier than the regular leather sole. And since you can't put a protective sole on the bottom, the wear is going to be different (although I'm sure it wont be quick or anything). Those are fantastic boots though! If you want some more pics, I have some really high res shots of those. :)
                            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• ddohnggo
                              • Oct 2006

thanks for the info cas. did you happen to handle them? i'd prefer the leather soles, but the rubber soles intrigue me. i was reading the honeyee entry about the boots and they mentioned that it felt like walking in sneakers, which interests me. we'll see if i even win them. however, i am a huge fan of the design so the sole hopefully won't be a huge problem.
                              Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

Nah, I haven't handled them unfortunately. I was inches from buying them through the Library, but opted to wait and see this Fall's boots. I was really intrigued with the rubber sole not just for the 'sneaker like' feel like you said but I think it provides a great contrast that the leather soled version doesn't. Either way, if it's a good price, it's worth it.
                                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎