X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • philip nod
    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DHC View Post
    Anyone here stumble across the line N4? I saw a fellow members coat here yesterday and it was simply amazing!!!! I'd love to see more pieces from the line. Seriously, it straight triggered a Pavlovian response that leaves me thinking I'd need a drool bib and a mouth full of cotton just to view the collection. If there is a place to ask for help with such things, its here at SZ. Any help would be appreciated. TIA.
    on the mindtrive website if you are looking for a fall vest i highly rec the n4 vest. doesnt look so great styled on the website, but i nearly bought it because its got a great feel, lined, and the collar is really cool. since i have an attachment one thats nearly the same, i rightly talked myself out of it. i think the kyoto heat and ccp suit i had just bought took myself out of a lot of small purchases. its very overwhelming to stare at racks of ma, domir, rick, schneider etc, and try and will a purchase of individual sentiments or n4, even at good deals. i feel like its opening up a can of worms, and the labels at their best show potential, at their worst are cdiem derivative.
    One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Arcane
      • Jul 2008

Anyone here stumble across the line N4? I saw a fellow members coat here yesterday and it was simply amazing!!!! I'd love to see more pieces from the line. Seriously, it straight triggered a Pavlovian response that leaves me thinking I'd need a drool bib and a mouth full of cotton just to view the collection. If there is a place to ask for help with such things, its here at SZ. Any help would be appreciated. TIA.
      Got a cashmere cardi I bought from mike which I'm very fond of. Also considering buying some other pieces, really feeling the brand.
      Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

• mass
        • Sep 2006

looking for some ann d oxfords...

any ones, as long as they have a similar shape to these, which i'm also looking for... in a 40 i think? maybe 41, maybe 39.

Comment

• dji
          • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ironman View Post
          does anyone know a rakuten store (or any other japanese webstore for that matter) that still has the Julius "i am bound to insanity" ring?

also, what happened to the thread with the list of online Julius stockists? i can't find it =/
          the list I made is here, stocking up on the rings I see . matou and lounge still have it in stock, best of luck man.

Comment

• Servo2000
            • Oct 2006

I don't really care much for the skull but I've been looking for a black pearl necklace for a minute now - should I just buy this one or does anyone know of someone who makes something similar / preferable cheaper sans skull?*

*edit: I just realized I have no idea if those are actually pearls or not. I figured they were since they were so expensive in the first place. Are they?
            WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

I wouldn't hold your breath, Servo.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Servo2000
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                I wouldn't hold your breath, Servo.
                Alright. I might just buy it anyways and then re-sell the skull to make up for part of the purchase haha

Comment

• dji
                  • Feb 2008

stockists I know of are:
                  mindtrive
                  dress
                  matou
                  article
                  I really like some of the pieces they make too, unfortunately it looks like the sizing is a bit too big for me.

Comment

• ironman
                    • Apr 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
                    the list I made is here, stocking up on the rings I see . matou and lounge still have it in stock, best of luck man.
                    thanks dji! hahah yeah, i also have a margiela cheers ring

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post

*edit: I just realized I have no idea if those are actually pearls or not. I figured they were since they were so expensive in the first place. Are they?
                    they are not real pearls as it is just costume jewellery. real black pearls are very rare and very, very expensive

Comment

• reborn
                      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by ironman View Post
                      thanks dji! hahah yeah, i also have a margiela cheers ring

they are not real pearls as it is just costume jewellery. real black pearls are very rare and very, very expensive
                      Note: Black Tahitian pearls smaller than 8mm are almost non-existant (they are not worth cultivating). Most small black pearls are colored freshwater or fake or plastic.

Comment

• Servo2000
                        • Oct 2006

Originally posted by reborn View Post
                        Note: Black Tahitian pearls smaller than 8mm are almost non-existant (they are not worth cultivating). Most small black pearls are colored freshwater or fake or plastic.
                        NOW YOU KNOW

I actually like the idea of painted black pearls. The color could wear away to show the "real" pearl underneath. Seems sort of Margiela-esque, although I'm sure he would paint white pearls white.

Comment

• airboyair
                          • Oct 2006

random has the ann d black pearl necklace, and he's considering selling it, if i remember correctly.
                          Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• random
                            • Dec 2007

Thanks for pointing it out man. atm i might sell the multi skull necklace but not the pearl one
                            I don't exist.

Comment

• airboyair
                              • Oct 2006

ahhh, that's why it disappeared on ebay
                              i have the robert wan necklace to ask santa this christmas
                              Helmut went to the ocean to gather his thoughts. Inspiration comes from retreat.

Comment

• Arcane
                                • Jul 2008

I'm looking for a pair of good black lace up ankle boots. Been thinking about getting me a pair of Carpe's (6 hole) but I'd like some alternatives.
                                Label me landlord, I keep k's in my hand

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎