X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • colin
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
    The last time I was in here I was very disappointed. Basically they just had a bunch of Peachoo+Krejberg, DRKSHDW and Acne. It was during end-of-season sales though so it might be that all the japanese labels were long sold out. I might be going again next weekend so I can maybe post a roundup then.
    sprmrkt now has the viridi-anne, boris bidjan saberi, damir doma, margiela among others. did you go in the shop in shop in the back (spr+)?

Comment

• random
      • Dec 2007

Originally posted by dji View Post
      I'm looking for a longish cardigan (about 70-80cm long), something similar to what rick makes every season but preferably slimmer fitting. any recommendations for a long cardigan and for knitwear in general?
      similar to the assym rick cardigan? if so you could look at either julius or dries. ann has done some overlong cardigan as well, in both assym and symm shape.
      I don't exist.

Comment

• dji
        • Feb 2008

probably just a symmetrical cardigan. I've seen the asymmetrical buttonless cardigans that RO, julius and kazuyuki kumagai have done and while I love how they look I don't think I'd be able to pull it off.

Comment

• the breaks
          • Sep 2007

Originally posted by colin View Post
          sprmrkt now has the viridi-anne, boris bidjan saberi, damir doma, margiela among others. did you go in the shop in shop in the back (spr+)?

Good question... I'm not sure
          Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by colin View Post
            Wow, they are stepping it up. Cute store, I like it. That's where I tried on the gimp hoodie for the first time.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• random
              • Dec 2007

im looking for some layering piece, preferably some l/s tees (or s/s ones maybe) with round hem, made of similar material as rick owens sheer top/tank or maybe thin woven cotton/silk, but i want it be a bit longer then the sheer tops. any suggestions? iirc DD made some but its hard to find and a bit pricey. TIA.
              I don't exist.

Comment

• Servo2000
                • Oct 2006

Looking for a pair of poly or "Tech fabric" pants to wear with the all off-white ("milk") Owen's trainers along the lines of what he was showing for S/S 08 (below)

Doesn't necessarily have to be that baggy (or baggy at all) - for instance, I was looking at these Rafs and hoping a 46 would pop up but so far just a couple of 48s

So - one half "these rafs in 46" one half "general suggestions" help finding post.
                WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• sharkweek
                  • Apr 2008

looking for the boots in this picture, or something very similar. Most important thing to me is that toe shape/style, a definite lack of branding and that they're available in a US 13.5 or 14. Black ones would be preferred too, but I suppose I could always get them dyed. Anyone have any ideas?

Comment

• Servo2000
                    • Oct 2006

Originally posted by sharkweek View Post

looking for the boots in this picture, or something very similar. Most important thing to me is that toe shape/style, a definite lack of branding and that they're available in a US 13.5 or 14. Black ones would be preferred too, but I suppose I could always get them dyed. Anyone have any ideas?
                    Looks like a pretty typical variation on the "redwing" boot shape - you could always get a pair of those but otherwise there's a thread on mountaneering boots, etc... over at Superfuture that should have what you're looking for. I'd work my way from the end of thread (that's where all the cool japanese shit it) to the beginning.
                    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• sharkweek
                      • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
                      Looks like a pretty typical variation on the "redwing" boot shape - you could always get a pair of those but otherwise there's a thread on mountaneering boots, etc... over at Superfuture that should have what you're looking for. I'd work my way from the end of thread (that's where all the cool japanese shit it) to the beginning.
                      wow, had no idea that these boots were such a big thing, or even a thing at all

thanks tons!

Comment

• the breaks
                        • Sep 2007

Those kind of look like Visvim 7-hole Moc Toes. Thats what I'd get if I wanted shoes like that :)

Bigger pics here and here
                        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• reborn
                          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
                          Those kind of look like Visvim 7-hole Moc Toes. Thats what I'd get if I wanted shoes like that :)

Bigger pics here and here
                          nice...visvims are skyrocketing. Those (the pair above) are probably >$500 USD.

Comment

• jcotteri
                            • Jun 2008

I'm looking for a longish cardigan (about 70-80cm long), something similar to what rick makes every season but preferably slimmer fitting. any recommendations for a long cardigan and for knitwear in general?
                            maybe not your style, but interesting none the less...I have always like dbss knits.

guess you want sleeves though, judging by your last buy
                            WTB: This

Comment

• dji
                              • Feb 2008

haha, yeah definitely want something with sleeves. I was thinking about getting the rayon/silk hook closure DBSS cardigan but it looked too sheer. any other recommendations would be appreciated.

Comment

• jcotteri
                                • Jun 2008

maybe not your style, but interesting none the less...I have always like dbss knits.
                                WTB: This

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎