• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Avantster View Post
    Nice, this months ed? I've stopped getting i-D for a while, must check it out.
    from november.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• munch
      • Aug 2008

Originally posted by drexl View Post
      oh, in europe too. quite pricy but it should be worth it. thanks a lot!

Comment

• mrbeuys
        • May 2008

Tried these Ann D trousers today at Liberty in M - they are amazing, but at £ 455 a full £ 200 more than at ParisTexas (http://www.paristexas.dk/item10008089.aspx), but they only have an L left. Anyone seen these anywhere else online (in M)...? Otherwise I might bite the bullet and shell out full-price... ouch - save me from myself.
        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Atelier has them, although I don't know if they have a Medium left. I'm sure Faust might know...or could find out.
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post

Tried these Ann D trousers today at Liberty in M - they are amazing, but at £ 455 a full £ 200 more than at ParisTexas (http://www.paristexas.dk/item10008089.aspx), but they only have an L left. Anyone seen these anywhere else online (in M)...? Otherwise I might bite the bullet and shell out full-price... ouch - save me from myself.
            at that price, PASS. Seriously.

Ann pieces aren't rare or scarce. Those pants are bound to show up many times on here, yahoo or ebay at much less than 455 quid. that's a ridiculous price.

If they're trousers you can get them taken in to fit you as well... so maybe paristexas is a good option?
            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• reborn
              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by theetruscan View Post
              Any idea if Alan Bilzerian or H. Lorenzo have this Tobias Wistisen brooch in stock?

AB does not have that piece. They do, however, have something similar from KmRii (sterling silver heart with chain and it comes with a leather pouch). I think the retail is $700.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                • May 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
                Thanks for saving me. It's that easy... It's just so easy to talk yourself into stuff like this when you really want it.
                I got a feeling they will go on sale soon anyway. Much of the stuff at Liberty is already 30% off, but nothing you would really want. Like the cropped suede trousers or the RO cashmere cardi... hmmmmm.
                Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Chinorlz
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                  Thanks for saving me. It's that easy... It's just so easy to talk yourself into stuff like this when you really want it.
                  I got a feeling they will go on sale soon anyway. Much of the stuff at Liberty is already 30% off, but nothing you would really want. Like the cropped suede trousers or the RO cashmere cardi... hmmmmm.

you'll get em at the right price soon!
                  www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• snafu
                    • Apr 2008

liberty is on sale now up to 50%

Comment

• pipcleo
                      • Jan 2007

looking for these carpe/altieri in 32

Comment

• the breaks
                        • Sep 2007

I guess those pants are one of those things I just don't "get". They're ugly as all hell to me.
                        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post

Ann pieces aren't rare or scarce. Those pants are bound to show up many times on here, yahoo or ebay at much less than 455 quid. that's a ridiculous price.

If they're trousers you can get them taken in to fit you as well... so maybe paristexas is a good option?
                          Agreed. The least you owe to yourself is to FLY to Copenhagen, get the pants, and make a nice weekend getaway from it, all for the same price.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

those wont be easy to find.. I had a similarly cut L'm pair but sold them because I need pockets on my pants.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            Agreed. The least you owe to yourself is to FLY to Copenhagen, get the pants, and make a nice weekend getaway from it, all for the same price.
                            cosign

its pretty funny (or sad?) when you think that in some cases with expensice clothes, it would actually be cheaper to fly somewhere and pick something up rather than buy it from somewhere closer.
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• pipcleo
                              • Jan 2007

thanks mike...i thought as much
                              but i need to replace a very threadbare pair

Comment

• Avyer
                                • Dec 2007

CCP Buutz Size 8/9 (EU43): Wrap Arounds, Tornado Zips, or Grey scarred.
                                Remember, be here now.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎