X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sam_tem
    • Apr 2007

Originally posted by drexl View Post
    I believe Faust called dibs on that piece...
    thanks, must have missed that. thought he would be after a M. at least if it doesn't work out for him he knows who to go to.

and fade to balck, it's cloak.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

I did, but I missed the boat :-(. Sam_tem, I'd usually be after an M, but I remember this jacket fitting particularly slim.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mulhollandrive
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
        looking for a pair of skinny suspenders ideally in leather. robert geller has an amazing suspender this season but you've got to be about 6'3" to pull it off.
        Ann did leather suspenders s/s 07 I believe and saw a pair up for sale on sufu for like $200 awhile ago...someone might have them out their...

Comment

• MikeN
          • Nov 2007

rickismylover... The Webster on Collins Ave is picking up Rick for Spring.

Comment

• rickismylover
            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
            rickismylover... The Webster on Collins Ave is picking up Rick for Spring.

are you serious? I love the cats at the webster.

everything there is 50% off currently, if anyone is in the miami area! pretty awesome margiela, lanvin and balenciaga pieces lurking around there.

Comment

• MikeN
              • Nov 2007

Yeah I was there during Basel. Basically the only decent stuff there is what you just listed.

Comment

• rickismylover
                • Dec 2008

Alright, as my first seriously earned, non-annoying plea for help.

I honestly have searched over every classified/ebay/resale shop. I have checked many, many websites....this size eludes me.

Rick owens high-top trainers, in a size 42. Any color. Anyone have for sale? I honestly love the black & milk or brown & milk the best....but any of them are amazing with that insane shape.

any condition, the more beat up the better.

thanks again.

Comment

• MikeN
                  • Nov 2007

Once again, did you call the NY and Paris shop?

Comment

• Brother Stasi
                    • Feb 2008

Hey guys... after on-again/off-again lusting for this one piece for about a year with no success I was wondering if any of you had suggestions on where to find the double layered Ann D waistcoat (black vest with extended black under shirt lining) in a medium. I only ever seem to run into it in a small or extra small which just makes me feel fat and extra fat.... :'(

...or option B: if you have it and wouldn't mind taking a picture of the inside/where the 'undershirt' extends from I could just put my menswear design school training to work and make it/something inspired by it... or should I not be saying that out loud? ::blushes::

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by rickismylover View Post
                      Rick owens high-top trainers, in a size 42. Any color.
                      A 5 second search uncovered...

Komakino
                      eLuxury
                      Superfuture

Also try calling Maxfield in LA, Rick Store in NY, the archieve in SF.

There are many places to find these shoes, a simple search on here, superfuture or even google can answer most of your inane questions in the future.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

andrew, you are encouraging bad behavior!
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rickismylover
                          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                          Once again, did you call the NY and Paris shop?
                          I'm hoping to find them used. be it slight or heavily.

Comment

• rickismylover
                            • Dec 2008

and this is probably a stretch, since vintage is so hit or miss....

but either late 80s or early 90s yohji made an umbrella that was a skull cane and you pressed part of it and an umbrella came out backwards from the cane.

very few stores had them, and the ones they had were mostly damaged.

damaged or not, would anyone by chance know of anyone with one of these beauties?

Comment

• Speak
                              • Nov 2007

Anyone know where I can purchase Rick Owens drop crotch drawstring shorts in black? Also, is there any other designer who makes something similar? Thanks!

Comment

• andrewislasorad
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Speak View Post
                                Anyone know where I can purchase Rick Owens drop crotch drawstring shorts in black? Also, is there any other designer who makes something similar? Thanks!
                                You're in between seasons at the moment, and you won't find shorts in winter I am afraid. Wait another month or so and you should start seeing the SS09 stuff coming in. The entire collection was drop crotch drawstring shorts in black so I am sure you wont have any problems come January. Sit tight, or buy used.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎