Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddohnggo
    • Oct 2006

just e-mail eastern market. they'll ship to you.
    Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• dji
      • Feb 2008

do they mark down the parcel for you though? S-A mentioned that one of his friend (misterblack?) got hit with fairly high customs charges for an order he made with them once.

Comment

• ddohnggo
        • Oct 2006

i'm pretty sure they do.

Comment

• Casius
          • Dec 2006

Yes, they do.
          "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Dire
            • Mar 2009

I'm fairly sure that no shop in the US has these, but I could be wrong... I'm looking for a pair of Julius FW 2008 fingerless leather gloves.

I'm not sure how the process of glove sizes work, but my hands are on the larger side. If anyone has any information on where I could find these in either black or grey, or own a pair that they could bring themselves to part with, Please PM me. I'd be willing to pay full retail...
            It is a good viewpoint to look upon life as a dream. If one has something like a nightmare, he will wake up, and reassure himself that it was only a dream. It has been said that the world we live in is not a bit different than this.

Comment

• bestial
              • Jun 2008

Originally posted by dji View Post
              do they mark down the parcel for you though? S-A mentioned that one of his friend (misterblack?) got hit with fairly high customs charges for an order he made with them once.
              To echo what Casius and ddohnggo said, I've also heard now that they'll probably will lower the value... and also ship free internationally? Or should I not get my hopes up for this last one?

Will prob. hear from them tomorrow, so if it isn't working out, I'll pm you dji!

Comment

• shawn
                • Apr 2007

Originally posted by Dire View Post
                I'm fairly sure that no shop in the US has these, but I could be wrong... I'm looking for a pair of Julius FW 2008 fingerless leather gloves.

I'm not sure how the process of glove sizes work, but my hands are on the larger side. If anyone has any information on where I could find these in either black or grey, or own a pair that they could bring themselves to part with, Please PM me. I'd be willing to pay full retail...
                I used to have the exact pair , BRand new , bought in Japan, but never have a chance to wear it. It's a free size. so I think you can wear it without problem. damn, I sold it for around 30% off of retail price. Wish I posted it here before selling it.

Comment

• hifre
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by B.S View Post
                  DJI, there's a brand called nicolas & mark which basically just rips of rick owens. i havent tried any of the stuff on, but it looks pretty decent. there's nothing on ebay now, but there's a seller called 26outlet that lists stuff semi-regular. i think they're 50-70$ w/o shipping.
                  I have already bought both, Nicolas and Mark and Rick Owens on www.26outlet.com
                  They have good customer service and ship is quick.

Comment

• editevening
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by hifre View Post
                    I have already bought both, Nicolas and Mark and Rick Owens on www.26outlet.com
                    They have good customer service and ship is quick.
                    wow, you're really spammin the hell out of the site aren't you.
                    #nevernotalmostshopping

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by image View Post
                      Looking for this probably in a size large. Preferably in the USA. Pics of ring can be found on Atelier's website in case anyone is interested (though they don't have it in stock anymore).
                      What about IF boutique?
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• JSebbe
                        • Mar 2008

@dire, I know that http://darklandsberlin.com/ still has 'em in store.

Comment

• Dire
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by shawn View Post
                          I used to have the exact pair , BRand new , bought in Japan, but never have a chance to wear it. It's a free size. so I think you can wear it without problem. damn, I sold it for around 30% off of retail price. Wish I posted it here before selling it.
                          I don't understand how you could own these and not wear them >.> I think I might have trouble taking them off while I shower and sleep...

Originally posted by JSebbe View Post
                          @dire, I know that http://darklandsberlin.com/ still has 'em in store.
                          I checked that website, and they're having issues with their images, but that aside I didn't see any listed. I shot 'em an email, so hopefully I'll have an answer soon.

Thanks for the help, guys
                          It is a good viewpoint to look upon life as a dream. If one has something like a nightmare, he will wake up, and reassure himself that it was only a dream. It has been said that the world we live in is not a bit different than this.

Comment

• ddohnggo
                            • Oct 2006

can someone upload A's pictures of the s/s07 ccp season?

Comment

• Casius
                              • Dec 2006

Joey- I'll upload them to my photobucket.
                              "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Time & Space
                                • Jan 2008

CCP Paper Derb's!!!

In this hard economy, maybe you are seeking some extra cash, well why not sell your CCP paper derby's to me in size CCP 10, US11!!

I would be very interested if anyone has any knowledge!!!

Luc

"With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎