X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • coccodrillo
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by parsonson View Post
    I'm still looking this GUIDI shoes size 40 or 41.
    I would like basic shape.
    try Marco at pnp firenze - he has this style - don't know about what sizes are available.

Comment

• Time & Space
      • Jan 2008

Originally posted by coccodrillo View Post
      try Marco at pnp firenze - he has this style - don't know about what sizes are available.

Try here too... They have a great selection...

Considered one of Germany's most renowned retailers, Andreas Murkudis runs three expertly curated stores on Potsdamer Strasse in Berlin - Store 81, Store 77 and Store 98.
      "With all due respect to Jesus Christ, Elvis was the greatest philanthropist of all time" -- Elvis Impersonator

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

If you can, wait for next season's Devoa. They will blow your mind. I would put down a deposit at the Archive without hesitation.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

/\ yeah, those in the last picture!
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

no idea, i have not handled the ones you are eyeing.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Eternal
              I´ve seen product shots, and one dark picture with them on. Did not really make them any justice, if they are slim I will wait. The product shots were epic, Devoa is growing on me a lot. It has grown so much in such a short time.

If any store still have these, they will do as well:

Edit* after some new ways of googling I found these. They look very much like the fw10 ones, don´t know what´s the difference because there is no description on the website. Hide-san is working on it:

The pants at fascinate.jp you linked are what i've got on in my WAYWT post. Amazing piece!

The picture with the 2 pants with the 'drawstrings' are also from SS2010. Fabric's different from the 'non-drawstring' version. Comes in skinny and wider versions.
              Last edited by Acid, Bitter and Sad; 02-24-2010, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Marko
                • Jul 2009

A,B&S, those pants look great in your picture. Eternal, I say go for them for sure if Hide-san can obtain the skinny version.

Comment

• stereophobic
                  • Aug 2009

Looking for http://item.rakuten.co.jp/anchor-mind/300blm1 and perhaps http://item.rakuten.co.jp/anchor-mind/300pam5 both in Size 2.

Hide-san says they're sold out so if you guys ever come across these in Y! auctions and I've somehow missed them, do holler.
                  An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• dji
                    • Feb 2008

pants are still available here N.

Comment

• kuugaia
                      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by stereophobic View Post
                      Looking for http://item.rakuten.co.jp/anchor-mind/300blm1 and perhaps http://item.rakuten.co.jp/anchor-mind/300pam5 both in Size 2.

Hide-san says they're sold out so if you guys ever come across these in Y! auctions and I've somehow missed them, do holler.
                      Oh wow you are like literally a few hours late :\

I emailed Hide-san about the pants last night in black size 2. Got them off this website but it just updated to no more black size 2 left: http://www.offside-web.com/shop/shop...ey=1&popup=yes

edit: If they don't work out for me, let me know if you're interested :)

Comment

• stereophobic
                        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
                        Oh wow you are like literally a few hours late :\

I emailed Hide-san about the pants last night in black size 2. Got them off this website but it just updated to no more black size 2 left: http://www.offside-web.com/shop/shop...ey=1&popup=yes

edit: If they don't work out for me, let me know if you're interested :)
                        Hivemind at work! Well I'm more interested in the jacket since there is a possibility I might have to move back to warmer climates for good and abandon leather jackets and etc to avoid looking like an utter douchebag, but if they don't work out for you
                        An object in possession seldom retains the same charm that it had in pursuit.

Comment

• kuugaia
                          • Feb 2010

^^^ Oh so you decided against the Devoa ones? I thought they were quite nice with the unfinished hems. What sold me on the MA ones is that they're 44inch inseams. That's gotta be gangster :) Looks like we both bought the same items twice now Eternal...hivemind indeed.

Yeah stereophobic I'll let you know what happens.

Comment

• Raw
                            • Oct 2009

wow 44" inseam, definately need to see fit pics when u get them.

Comment

• nakata
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2009

44" inseam, def too long. i'd prefer for Devoa trouser ones from the looks.... so comfortable at the thigh, but still slim from the crotch/knee to the bottom.

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
                                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Eternal
                                I ended up buying the MA pants as well. Looks like a better fit than the current Devoa ones. I think they need the heavier upcoming fall fabric, and not the nylon/cotton composition of the current ss10 ones.
                                The Devoa pants (the wool version that i've got) fits a tad looser around the bum and thigh areas compared to the more typically cut skinny jeans/pants, but are slim from the knees down, and that's what i love about them. It's a nice change, for me at least, from the more conventional skinny cut.

I've ordered the Devoa nylon/cotton version, will only pick them up next month in tokyo, so can't comment on how this fabric differs from the wool in terms of fit and flow for now...
                                I've tried their cotton skinny from AW2009 though and it was a great fit...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎