• jogu
    • Jun 2009

looks like the model peed himself bwahhaha

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by gt2-josh View Post
      btw, i recall someone was looking for a light grey ccp suit. shelter has the OD jacket and maxfield has the OD jacket and pants.
      I'm pretty sure maxfield has the light grey from 2009, which is slightly more of a washed out green than the 08 one.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• gt2-josh
        • Sep 2008

Thanks A. You may be right about Maxfield. I only handled the suit briefly and didn't check the tags. And the only reference I have for the 08 version is the small pic on Shelters website.

Josh

Comment

• Ivans On High
          Banned
          • Oct 2008

Looking for the RO combats from Crust in the brushed suede - sz 44. Thanks!

Comment

• Peasant
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by gt2-josh View Post
            Thanks A. You may be right about Maxfield. I only handled the suit briefly and didn't check the tags. And the only reference I have for the 08 version is the small pic on Shelters website.

Josh
            Was just there (about a week ago) and they did. Unsure of the size, though.

Comment

• Joe Brown
              • Jul 2008

Size small at $185.

Comment

• pseudogoat
                • Nov 2009

in search of two old julius stoles:

237stu6 in this colour:

237stu4 in grey:

Comment

• BBSCCP
                  • Feb 2010

I am searching for any BORIS BIDJAN SABERI Jeans / Pants in S/M... Please PM me guys!

Comment

• jogu
                    • Jun 2009

anyone know where to find prada men spring/summer pix of like 98, 99, 2000 ? i have some old shoes from one of those years and i cant fuckin remember wat year i bought them in . i remember wat the collection looked like just not the year . i even asked the girls at prada here to check the system to see wat year that purchase was but theyre like god we dont go back that far :(

im lookin at 2 images i printed out that yr and im rememberin how much i liked that collection , just dont know wat year

Comment

• shawn
                      • Apr 2007

Originally posted by BBSCCP View Post
                      I am searching for any BORIS BIDJAN SABERI Jeans / Pants in S/M... Please PM me guys!
                      Second~

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                        anyone know where to find prada men spring/summer pix of like 98, 99, 2000 ? i have some old shoes from one of those years and i cant fuckin remember wat year i bought them in . i remember wat the collection looked like just not the year . i even asked the girls at prada here to check the system to see wat year that purchase was but theyre like god we dont go back that far :(

im lookin at 2 images i printed out that yr and im rememberin how much i liked that collection , just dont know wat year
                        you can check firstview.com. you should be able to find all those collections there for free............
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Wax
                          • Sep 2009

Rick Owens CRUST buttonless cuff blazer

recently bought the Rick Owens CRUST buttonless cuff blazer size S in black from BSR. Fits perfect everywhere except the elbow! I am afraid it will rip...

If anyone has this in size M and is willing to sell or even trade, please do let me know. Not looking for a version with buttons

Thanks

Comment

• DamageX
                            • Dec 2008

I have been looking for the Margiela Parachute Jacket in a size Small or Extra Small (not sure if they had this size):

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comment

• Jonn
                              • Mar 2008

The gf saw these Burberry Prorsum shoes and couldnt take her mind off since then. Maybe rider you can shed some light on where to score a pair?
                              Last edited by Jonn; 04-14-2010, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Peasant
                                • Jul 2009

Originally posted by BBSCCP View Post
                                Vertice has a pair. I'm not crazy about the color, but they're probably very nice in person. FYI, the image on the left is a more accurate depiction of color. Atelier had the same pair in black several weeks ago. They're likely sold by now. H. Lorenzo in LA received their Boris stock two weeks ago and it included some pants. Not the J shaped, though.

Small and Med. Boris pants can be very different in size. Get measurements.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎