• jcotteri
    • Jun 2008

^?
    WTB: This

Comment

• DamageX
      • Dec 2008

Rick Owens Blazer XS

I'm looking for this Rick Owens Strutter blazer in an XS in this color or black, unfortunately I missed it on Gilt as I was out of town.

Mohair and Virgin Wool # 7750 WM 530:

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• larssss
        • Jun 2008

N(N) Darted Jeans
        Size: 4
        Colour: anything but black (Already have a pair)

Any and all leads are appreciated!

Comment

• BBYY
          • Mar 2008

Black and white RO sneakers in size 41.

Can't pay retail though.
          Paris Proxy Service

Comment

• homi
            • Nov 2007

any idea where to get this givenchy tee from ss08?

THIRD LOOKS : http://www.thirdlooks.com
            Internet Fame http://www.internet-fame.com

Comment

• Servo2000
              • Oct 2006

Thought I had a pair on lock but I haven't heard back from the guy I'm buying from so still need a pair of number nine black (not the shiny raw ones the more washed / matte / whatever pair) darted 3 x 30 / 3 x 28. I'd probably be willing to order from japan at this point if anyone's seen them around on the auction sites but I gave it a look and I didn't see any.

Leads really appreciated - I need a new pair of jeans really bad and my white 3 x 30s are the best fitting jeans I own.
              WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• mononon
                • Sep 2009

size 41 or possibly 42 in RO trainers, except for milk. looking to pay a lot less than retail though, so i don't need these bad enough to pay anywhere close to 1k for them, so if anyone has any used ones or are not wearing, lemme know.
                calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• Mikael
                  • Feb 2009

I do not know which website could carry old Julius collection (if someone has an info about this except the few items on idheart, please tell me) so I am looking for denim cropped large cargo pants in cement color (or close to it). Same than the ones Darklands used to have but not in black. Size 2
                  -- Mikael

Comment

• modalsaliency
                    • May 2010

This is a bit of specific request, but I'm trying to find a place to get the Werkstatt swallow ring necklace. The only site I can find selling it (http://shop.andreasmurkudis.net/en/j...-necklace-bird) ships within the greater EU area but not outside it.

Not looking to get a great deal or anything, I'd just like the opportunity to buy the thing. Danke.

Comment

• misuse_me
                      • Aug 2008

you can email Werkstatt and get them to send to Andreasmurkudis. but you have to pay first before ordering. I done it before n it worked well.
                      I LIVE THROUGH OBJECTS.

Comment

• Raw Edge
                        • Jan 2008

(N)ine beanie

Anyone know where to get Number (N)ine loose black beanie?
                        Also black beanie from rick would be ok too.

Comment

• MikeN
                          • Nov 2007

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                          Looking for Damir Doma S/S '10 "Populus" trousers in 48. These: http://www.oki-ni.com/Mens-Trousers/...nvt/dam0063blk
                          Still looking for these.

Also, does anyone know what these are called? http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men...m10034881.aspx

Comment

• Servo2000
                            • Oct 2006

Originally posted by Servo2000 View Post
                            Thought I had a pair on lock but I haven't heard back from the guy I'm buying from so still need a pair of number nine black (not the shiny raw ones the more washed / matte / whatever pair) darted 3 x 30 / 3 x 28. I'd probably be willing to order from japan at this point if anyone's seen them around on the auction sites but I gave it a look and I didn't see any.

Leads really appreciated - I need a new pair of jeans really bad and my white 3 x 30s are the best fitting jeans I own.
                            Apparently I may be a size 2? Now I'm just confused because I just got the 3 x 30s in and they're much, much bigger in the waist / leg and the pair of (what actually turned out to be) 3 x 28 so maybe size 2 x 28 / 2 x 30 is what I actually need? Too bad they're not in stores anymore I would have loved to have tried on some pairs somewhere.

If anyone's got a pair of the darted ones in a size 2 x 28 / 2 x 30 and they'd mind taking waist measurements for me I'd really appreciate it (size 1 too, even!).
                            WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• deadline
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2010

http://www.thecorner.com/RICK_OWENS/...d10/44230129AX
                              I'm trying to find them..size 41 or 42..
                              please let me know If you guys know about the place..
                              I dont care used...

Comment

• jogu
                                • Jun 2009

barneys has those , i saw em on the drkshdw rack , antonioli has them with patches ( i actually like these better than the plain black ones for some reason ) in small

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎