• magic
    • Feb 2009

Looking for a US proxy.
    Focusing on object details

Comment

• Defender
      Banned
      • Jan 2015

Can anyone identify the model/materials/season for the shorts Rick is wearing in this photo?

I have tried some various shorts on in stores and they are always way too big. I'd love to know this exact model so I can get them. Thanks!

Comment

• collecting_items
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Defender View Post
        Can anyone identify the model/materials/season for the shorts Rick is wearing in this photo?

I have tried some various shorts on in stores and they are always way too big. I'd love to know this exact model so I can get them. Thanks!
        so i think its a variation of his shorts, he is the designer may only 1 for him self?!
        Tragen Schwarz, jeden Tag
        bis es was dunkleres gibt

Comment

• xeraphim
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Defender View Post
          they're one of those various shorts you tried on in stores that are always way too big.

Comment

• GucciAmen
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by xeraphim View Post
            they're one of those various shorts you tried on in stores that are always way too big.
            Your right, but there's a more helpful way of going about answering his genuine question. This is a "help finding" thread after all.

Defender

If I were you, I would look at earlier seasons, specifically SS10 Release, that collection seemed to have swinger/basket shorts with smaller hems and overall silhouettes. But his shorts are typically meant to be oversized so don't expect them to be all that tight .

Comment

• Defender
              Banned
              • Jan 2015

Originally posted by GucciAmen View Post
              If I were you, I would look at earlier seasons, specifically SS10 Release, that collection seemed to have swinger/basket shorts with smaller hems and overall silhouettes. But his shorts are typically meant to be oversized so don't expect them to be all that tight .
              Thanks. I noticed that Faun shorts are huge, and one tag was marked "Big" shorts ha. I think pod shorts from a few years ago or swingers from last year might be the best bet. I was even thinking of getting some Astaire pants and hemming them up to shorts.

Comment

• tyhsien
                • Sep 2014

Originally posted by collecting_items View Post
                Haha thats the new S/S 15 ones, not as cool as the A/W14, middle finger man!

Comment

• collecting_items
                  • Oct 2014

Originally posted by tyhsien View Post
                  Haha thats the new S/S 15 ones, not as cool as the A/W14, middle finger man!
                  I know what You mean, but i realy cant find The middle finger version. I get The blank version for a great Price And its amazing fiting. I realy Love it! So do not care about that
                  Tragen Schwarz, jeden Tag
                  bis es was dunkleres gibt

Comment

• tyhsien
                    • Sep 2014

Haha honestly not rushing to find one desperately, if someone happens to sell i'll just cop them.

I know what You mean, but i realy cant find The middle finger version. I get The blank version for a great Price And its amazing fiting. I realy Love it! So do not care about that

Comment

• 550BC
                      • Jan 2013

Please hook me up with a Boris Bidjan Saberi jumpsuit in size XS or S. will pay straight away
                      a fish out of water dies

Comment

• 550BC
                        • Jan 2013

oh yeah and does someone know if any store stil has a straight cut/normal BBS t-shirt available? similar to DRKSHDW ones u know what I mean. Size XS or S
                        Last edited by 550BC; 01-29-2015, 06:06 AM.
                        a fish out of water dies

Comment

• viciouscircle
                          • Oct 2009

Looking for both of them in 43.

Best,
                          Wine, cheese and crackers.

Comment

• dduyyy
                            • Jul 2014

Looking for CCP derby size 6 or 7 (that can fit 41) in black, like the image below

Comment

• Quiet
                              Banned
                              • Nov 2014

the shorts are just tailored pods which do fit odd on some body types. if you want the same look then i'd suggest looking for a pair of the cropped extreme trousers from a past season. they're usually a staple item in rick collections but why buy full retail when the design has exactly been the same for years?

Comment

• GucciAmen
                                • Sep 2014

dduyyy, the exact pair your looking for in a CCP size 7 are on grailed right now.

Searching for Derbys Coil-PTC/1010? We’ve got Carol Christian Poell Men's Footwear starting at $675 and plenty of other Men's Footwear. Shop our selection of Carol Christian Poell today!

Nice price as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎