X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • glamroots
    • Jun 2007

Re: Spring-Summer 07 Sales

Was anyone looking for Rick Owens leather jackets for around $1000? Matches has them.

Comment

• minomni
      • Oct 2006

[quote user="glamroots"]was anyone looking for Rick Owens leather jackets for around $1000?
      [/quote]

assuming you're referring to the matchesfashion.com sale - already snagged the medium [:$]

Comment

• winQ
        Banned
        • Dec 2006

[quote user="minomni"]

[quote user="glamroots"]was anyone looking for Rick Owens leather jackets for around $1000?
        [/quote]

assuming you're referring to the matchesfashion.com sale - already snagged the medium [:$]

[/quote]

GRABBED THE SMALL, THANK YOU!!!!!!!![:D]

Comment

• glamroots
          • Jun 2007

you guys are nice and quick. i like that. i grabbed the small in the one jacket as well. glad you guys got some good ones!

Comment

• H-R
            • May 2007

has margiela store in nyc started their sale yet? if yes, has anyone checked it out? i don't seem to see it being posted here. i know that cdg has been having their summer sale for a while now... kinda bummed that i went there a little too late that all the tracksuit blazer (just the top, not the one that comes as a set with the pants) were sold out

Comment

• gusgusterson
              • Mar 2007

I was in Margiela on Monday, though not marked as on sale, the salesman mentioned that spring was on sale. I'm afraid I didn't ask how much of a discount. The fall selection looks good so far.

Jeffery up the street had a few Margiela items on sale, including a (the) black canvas zippered jacket and the pen mark sneakers.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

[quote user="H-R"]

has margiela store in nyc started their sale yet? if yes, has anyone checked it out? i don't seem to see it being posted here. i know that cdg has been having their summer sale for a while now... kinda bummed that i went there a little too late that all the tracksuit blazer (just the top, not the one that comes as a set with the pants) were sold out

[/quote]

H-R There is one black/grey track blazer at Saks - enter at your own risk.

Well, Barneys has marked down things further. Virtually all footwear is half off - lots of cool shoes to be had by Officine Creative, Ann's sneakers (low), all RO footwear, and Margiela sneakers. Clothes are around 60% off - my Ann Dem jacket/coat in Medium is still there for $500 and change, but it's in a pretty handled condition. Lots of Margiela left, and lots of Raf Simons left, a ton of Dries, but all basic. A real highlight were those Lanvin belted leather jackets with fabric back - man those are gorgeous. They are around $1300 now, down from $3.5k

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• deuxmille
                  • Nov 2006

Faust, how much is the Ann footware and what models are left (and sizes if you know them too hehe)... Thanks

Comment

• Casius
                    • Dec 2006

Hmmm, any RO sneakers left? And did Barneys carry the side zip, lace up boots?
                    "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• een
                      • Sep 2006

not sure this has been posted yet....

spring/summer 07 stuff makes it's appearance this weekend at maxfield bleu

sat 23 10-7

sun 24 12-6

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

[quote user="een"]

not sure this has been posted yet....

spring/summer 07 stuff makes it's appearance this weekend at maxfield bleu

sat 23 10-7

sun 24 12-6

[/quote]

een, do you know if the clothing will be further marked downn when it hits bleu? Or will it stay the same 40% off?

Comment

• een
                          • Sep 2006

the dregs that are still there might be marked down an additional 10, but 70 off probably won't take place for a month or so. usually the odd linea etc bits get 'archived' and make their reappearance (years) later....not that there is much of that left.

its the best chance at the nicer past season stuff, which usually departs within a week or two, but don't expect any more than about 30-40 off. doubt you'll see any ccp - you never know - i remember seeing a rack of carpe diem leather about 2 years ago, but it could be nice a chance to pick up some r.o., nicolo cesci berrini etc. i've heard that maxfield's spring sell-throughs were pretty strong, so i'm not expecting much, but am open to being surprised...

:)

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

Cool, thanks! I was actually gonna stop by there tomorrow afternoon since I'll be in the area but maybe I'll go back up to Bleu this weekend as well.

Comment

• H-R
                              • May 2007

thank faust, i actually went to saks on sunday and that black/grey jacket is only available in M, i need a size bigger...

yea, i'm kinda curious why noone has picked that black ann blazer/coat yet over at barneys, seeing that most of the ann stuff there was already picked over. i believe there's another similar blazerin size L but with a slightly different cut and material.

Comment

• winQ
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006

dress-japan.jp is having their spring sale, 40% off most stock.

http://www.dress-japan.jp/onlineshop...9999_p001.html

most of the size 1 stuff is picked over, alot of size 2 left in julius, good deals to be had. cdiem leather shirt for $1500.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎