• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • winQ
    Banned
    • Dec 2006

Re: Spring-Summer 07 Sales

Don't think it's been posted, but aloharag has Ann D at 20% off. Prices are still ridiculous, but maybe the only source besides y! j for us XSers.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]Does anyone know when and whether there will be another markdown at IF?
      [/quote]

No, but maybe we can ask goethe?

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Buckwheat
        • Sep 2006

[quote user="laika"]Does anyone know when and whether there will be another markdown at IF?
        [/quote]

70% off toward the end of July, according to goethe. Sadly Paul Harnden items are not on sale.....

Comment

• laika
          • Sep 2006

Thanks, Buckwheat! Surprised to hear that about PH as Carpe Diem was indeed on sale when I was there this weekend.

I don't think I can wait until end of July though....[^o)]

...I mean the ephemeral, the fugitive, the contingent, the half of art whose other half is the eternal and the immutable.

Comment

• pbt
            • Jan 2007

There's usually a lot left at Komakino at 50% off. This year the smaller sizes have beenreally guttedthough (goes for leftover FW stuff as well) by Police stylists. Police rehearsed in Vancouver for the current tour.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Starts today.

6/27?7/17 Women's and men's clothing and accessories are reduced by 30 to 50 percent at A.P.C., so if you buy their super stiff denim now, they may be broken in by the end of the season. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9685); Mon.?Sat. (11?7); Sun. (noon?6)..

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

[quote user="Faust"]

Starts today.

6/27?7/17 Women's and men's clothing and accessories are reduced by 30 to 50 percent at A.P.C., so if you buy their super stiff denim now, they may be broken in by the end of the season. 131 Mercer St., nr. Prince St. (212-966-9685); Mon.?Sat. (11?7); Sun. (noon?6)..

[/quote]

UNIQLO's Raw denims are waaaaaaayyyyyy better, I dont have time now, but i want to hear you guys opinion on who makes the best Denim.......i have a lot of experience with denim, and some overpriced crap (not to say that APC is) i see out there is shameful

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

[quote user="zamb"][quote user="Faust"]

Starts today.

[/quote]

UNIQLO's Raw denims are waaaaaaayyyyyy better, I dont have time now, but i want to hear you guys opinion on who makes the best Denim.......i have a lot of experience with denim, and some overpriced crap (not to say that APC is) i see out there is shameful

[/quote]

They've been out of size 32 for the past three weeks - they are starting to piss me off.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

[quote user="Faust"][quote user="zamb"][quote user="Faust"]

Starts today.

[/quote]

[/quote]

They've been out of size 32 for the past three weeks - they are starting to piss me off.

[/quote]

HAha, Lol No one has anything in 32, i bought some Levis last week and i had to order them online to get some (i am 34 now but i an still squeeze in a 32.

the way to solve this problem is either to get fat[:D] like i did, (albeit not on purpose) or become one of Hedi's Models!!!!!!!!

“You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

CoSTUME
                      NATIONAL

SPRING SUMMER
                      SALE

50% OFF ALL
                      MERCHANDISE

STARTS

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

PSA: Barneys has one pair of Cloak black selvege jeans in 32 left for $159. Good price, somebody buy them.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Trendy Andy
                          • Jun 2007

[quote user="CHRIS"]

do any of you canadians ever shop at komakino? they carry rick owens (main line and drkshdw), raf, attachment, number (n)ine, ann demeulemeester,and will becarryingthe viridi-anne, undercover, and JULIUS next season.

anyways, they're doing 20% off right now, which is nothing, really, because their mark up is even higher than aloharag's. but apparently they have a shit ton of older season stuff at 50-60% off...

[/quote]

Speaking of Canada (Komakino in Vancouver), is anyone here on the
                          forum from Toronto? I'm here on vacation in downtown Toronto, I just
                          hit up Bloor Street, Yorkville, Kensington Lane, Yorkdale, Mississauga,
                          Richmond Hills, Yonge/Finch District, Scarborough, and I will be
                          visiting Queens street west and some of the art districts.

Does
                          any locals have any recommendations on where to go shopping, partying,
                          etc? I'm here until the end of the weekend and there are mad sales
                          everywhere.

Hey Casius,

How was the Maxfield Bleu sale? I heard none of the
                          CCP and Carpe Diem were being deferred from Maxfield.I got a voicemail
                          from Yves and Michael about the sale.though. Which Rick Owens boots
                          are you looking for? Perhaps if you post a picture on this thread, I
                          may be of help to find what your looking for. I;m a DRKSHDW fan but I cant pull of Rick Owens since they are more tailored to men with broad built shoulders.

Hey Albert,

Loving the Julius Sweater by the way, Luckily I didn't take it with me to Toronto,
                          its so humid and hot over here, It feels like I'm in Taiwan lol

-Andy

Comment

• Casius
                            • Dec 2006

Hey Andy, I didn't get a chance to check out the sale that weekend, but I went the Thursday before and nothing too great was on sale. All RO tees and leathers were full price, as well as most of the nicer footwear. Also, they had maybe 6 pieces of Cdiem and CCP left in store, it seemed really weird because a week or two before that they had a ton of pieces from both still in stock.
                            As for the boots, I was looking for the combat boots, hopefully at 50% off. :)
                            "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
                              • Sep 2006

Have fun Andy! Canada's warm right now? Haha, it's chilly all of a sudden here in Berlin (thank god... i was dying!)

Have a good time buddy!

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• casem
                                • Sep 2006

Thanks Faust! Got 'em yesterday. They have many sizes left of these jeans ( I got 30).

[quote user="Faust"]PSA: Barneys has one pair of Cloak black selvege jeans in 32 left for $159. Good price, somebody buy them.
                                [/quote]

music

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎