X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • designersheep
    • Oct 2006

Re: Spring-Summer 07 Sales

SEVEN New York started their S/S07 sale.
    LINK

35% off on whatever that is left of BLESS
    25% off on Common Projects
    35% off on Raf Simons sleevelesses

I would probably have grabbed one of the Raf Simons sleevelesses if I wasn't so broke :(

Comment

• casem
      • Sep 2006

I want to say it was in the $700s, it looks like irricht has it (f/ WAYT) so maybe he can tell you for sure.

[quote user="kavaj"]casem83; how much did that shirt cost?[/quote]

music

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Jeffrey is 25% off.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• broderick
          • Dec 2006

Does anyone know if they still have the number nine fedora-esque top hat at atelier???

Comment

• gusgusterson
            • Mar 2007

Does anyone know if/when the following NYC shops have sales?

Opening Ceremony

Comme des Garcons

Henry Beguelin

I'm blocks away from the later two, but don't frequent either so that rent and dog food and cable get paid for.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

[quote user="gusgusterson"]

Does anyone know if/when the following NYC shops have sales?

Opening Ceremony

Comme des Garcons

Henry Beguelin

I'm blocks away from the later two, but don't frequent either so that rent and dog food and cable get paid for.

[/quote]

CDG is one of the last ones, so probably in 10-14 days. I doubt Henry Beguelin will have a sale, but it'd be interesting. Besides, you should be buying Henry Cuir instead [:P]

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• CHRIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2006

does anyone know when alan bilzerian starts their sale? they have something i want... in my size, which i didnt think anyone in the US even carried... and i dont want to pay retail if it's going to be put on sale in the next couple weeks or whenever.

Comment

• gusgusterson
                  • Mar 2007

[quote user="Faust"]

CDG is one of the last ones, so probably in 10-14 days. I doubt Henry Beguelin will have a sale, but it'd be interesting. Besides, you should be buying Henry Cuir instead [:P]

[/quote]

I just read about Beguelin vs. Cuir, that's nuts, though I suppose not so surprising these days. Thank you for the input!

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

You are welcome. Yea, it's becoming typical, isn't it? At least it looks like he's doing well for himself. You can pick up his stuff at Barneys and 45RPM. Stuff at Barneys actually makes it to the warehouse sale sometimes! It really is amazing quality.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• irrlicht
                      • Jan 2007

[quote user="casem83"]

I want to say it was in the $700s, it looks like irricht has it (f/ WAYT) so maybe he can tell you for sure.

[quote user="kavaj"]casem83; how much did that shirt cost?[/quote]

[/quote]

i got it for $250 shipped from a sufu member... the retail was $650 IIRC

Comment

• Casius
                        • Dec 2006

[quote user="CHRIS"]does anyone know when alan bilzerian starts their sale? they have something i want... in my size, which i didnt think anyone in the US even carried... and i dont want to pay retail if it's going to be put on sale in the next couple weeks or whenever.[/quote]

Chris, I am somewhat guessing here, but I think I remember Albert saying they usually go on sale late and it might not be for another month or so.
                        "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

• Chinorlz
                          • Sep 2006

Cas is right... they're a bit later than everyone else because they're such a small joint that Alan can do what he wants (and he certainly does.... with the sizing and store setup it can be a bit annoying at times but most of the time it's no big deal).

Your best bet is to call them up and ask. The SA there John is a really nice and chill guy and if the sales are soon or are going on he'll likely tell you. SA's there do not work off of commission so selling something at full or sale price doesn't matter to them really. I wish Luke still worked there as he'd give me the lowdown about upcoming stuff haha. The real question is if AB is going to treat their CCP like their CDiem and do no markdowns... If they do mark down... the overlock leather jacket from them will be the best deal going on for CCP leather in the retail world haha.

www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

LVR will start a summer sale on June 4.

If any US residents are willing to start a buying group to split the shipping cost, let me know.

Here is how we did it last time - everyone told me what they wanted, I placed the entire order, and then shipped everything within the US. This cut down on the exorbitant 50EUR shipping costs. Don't forget that we also get 20% VAT back!

Additional costs would be shipping within the US and the 2% PayPal fee.

I think our Canadian bretheren can start a similar group.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mesh
                              • Dec 2006

Faust do you know when browns will start their sale?

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

[quote user="mesh"]Faust do you know when browns will start their sale?[/quote]

no idea. should be soon.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎