X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soul Pill
    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Has anyone seen the passport color RO footwear from this season? Is it blue or more like gray?
    I have a pair in reverse leather, they're dark grey in artificial yellow light, but show the blue in daylight. I've seen the regular leather shoes too and they look more blue IRL.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• eleves
        • Sep 2012

Just read the piece regarding TLC and my interest is definitely piqued. I have my eye on two styles in particular and that portfolio. Is there a US stockist or NY stockist to be more specific? I would love to handle some of the pieces and missed my chance to head over to Liberty when it was held.
        Originally posted by Faust
        HOBBY?! HOBBY?!?!?!?!?! You are on SZ, buddy - it ain't no hobby, it's passion, religion, and unbounded cosmic love rolled into one.

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

They'll be back at Tranoi's New York edition next month. I don't believe the have anyone in New York yet.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎