X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomatous
    Banned
    • Jan 2009

Would have been nice to see everyone again, but timing was not good for me this time around. Maybe in April :D

Comment

• mrbeuys
      • May 2008

Just went through a first draft of volume 2 yesterday and it will be even better than the first. Some stunning stuff awaiting you...
      Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
        Just went through a first draft of volume 2 yesterday and it will be even better than the first. Some stunning stuff awaiting you...
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Crowzer
          • Feb 2011

SZ party look very charming, hope on day i could join it !

Comment

• BBSCCP
            • Feb 2010

E, how about moving the SZ party to berlin ... one day ;D we have a soho here,too...

Comment

• upsilonkng
              • May 2010

any hints on what's going to be in this one? can I order both and have it delivered in a box so things don't get fucked up?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

I don't see why not.

I am not sure if it's time yet to reveal the contents, but definitely we will in the coming weeks. It will be special...
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by BBSCCP View Post
                  E, how about moving the SZ party to berlin ... one day ;D we have a soho here,too...
                  Sure, as soon as you find someone to sponsor the whole thing and fly me in :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• upsilonkng
                    • May 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    how about getting H.Lorenzo to sponsor one here in LA? the Julius party went quite well here.
                    I'm sure you're dying to get a bunch of new WeHo members here selling their Galliano.

Comment

• BBSCCP
                      • Feb 2010

let me thing something out

Comment

• Mikevigar
                        • Jan 2010

Will there be any special editions for volume 2? Or can volume 1 special edition covers be used for v2 instead?

Comment

• The Great Destroyer
                          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                          Can't wait to see what you guys have come up with. The first issue was great, it feels so fresh and inspired compared to everything else that's out there.

It's very exciting to be able to experience the birth of something which has the potential of becoming a lasting cultural phenomenon.

I am truly looking forward to one day having an entire shelf in my bookcase dedicated to the magazine. Keep up the good work!

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Mikevigar View Post
                            Will there be any special editions for volume 2? Or can volume 1 special edition covers be used for v2 instead?
                            We are working on two special editions projects that will be different from the first. As soon as we know the final size of the magazine, we'll figure out if the Guidi covers, of which we still have two left, will fit. I use mine to hold a notebook when I go to meetings and I've seen someone use it as an iPad case :-)

Thank you, the Great Destroyer. These compliments are truly gratifying and encouraging.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• cremaster
                              • Jan 2010

How did the party go?
                              Any photos?

Comment

• kuugaia
                                • Feb 2010

Haven't had time to fully indulge in the magazine yet, but so far, it's as the posters in this thread describe - amazing. People really need to kop this shit, worth more than any jawns at this price...forty bucks people. Come on?

We are working on two special editions projects that will be different from the first. As soon as we know the final size of the magazine, we'll figure out if the Guidi covers, of which we still have two left, will fit. I use mine to hold a notebook when I go to meetings and I've seen someone use it as an iPad case :-)
                                Hmmm yeah, I was under the impression that the Guidi cover was for the magazine itself but (to my surprise) it doesn't fit at all? Using it for a notebook is a good idea though. And what, the magazine size is going to change? Nooooo~

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎