X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

The shipment will be arriving today. Meanwhile, here are some photos of the magazine for your viewing pleasure.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

MORE
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Crowzer
        • Feb 2011

The work on the magazine is truly admirable.
        Cap-in-hand !

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

The magazines are now in our warehouse and will start shipping tomorrow. Shipping is in order payments were received, so we ask you to bear with us.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• D|V
            • Feb 2011

Can´t wait for #2.

@Faust is there any magazine holder plan in the pipeline ? :)

D|V

Comment

• lowrey
              ventiundici
              • Dec 2006

hmm, not a bad idea..
              "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                • Jan 2011

the new packaging works wonders -- got my issue in pristine condition and oh my god is this issue good...

thank you for all the efforts, sz mag crew.

EDIT
                after my first read:

The photo essays give me the impression of visiting a miniature gallery. They are stunning, strong, and impressionable -- the photography is top notch (esp. New York and Icelandic blue)

There is an addiction that educated folk have, which involves academic writing and jargon meant to alienate and elevate themselves from the masses, linking English as a language of wealth and power; the writing here is powerful, yet incredibly simple. It is not cluttered and I believe it will reach more than just "us".
                Thank you.
                Last edited by cowsareforeating; 05-12-2012, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Thank you! We try!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• tomatous
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2009

Checked my mailbox to find the magazine roughly stuffed in there. I feared the worst. Upon opening, I found that the packaging job had saved it from what would have been a disaster. Haven't had a chance to sit down with it yet, can't wait. Thank you E and crew!

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by cowsareforeating View Post
                      after my first read:

The photo essays give me the impression of visiting a miniature gallery. They are stunning, strong, and impressionable -- the photography is top notch (esp. New York and Icelandic blue)

There is an addiction that educated folk have, which involves academic writing and jargon meant to alienate and elevate themselves from the masses, linking English as a language of wealth and power; the writing here is powerful, yet incredibly simple. It is not cluttered and I believe it will reach more than just "us".
                      Thank you.
                      thank you for the kind words

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Vol 2 now available at Atelier

Comment

• stephlinn
                          • May 2012

Just used some of my 16th birthday money to order SZ vol 1&2.
                          By far the best use of my money

Comment

• boomslang20117@
                            • Sep 2006

Picked it up at my local post office today because i wasn't around when the mailman delivered it to my home. The new packaging works wonder. No creases at the corner this time. Great job.

FYI I think there might be a typo on page 209 in the last paragraph where is says "...who in his signature Highland Rape collection of 1985 hung bodies off the models' skirts..."

Comment

• michael_kard
                              • Oct 2010

Originally posted by boomslang20117@ View Post
                              FYI I think there might be a typo on page 209 in the last paragraph where is says "...who in his signature Highland Rape collection of 1985 hung bodies off the models' skirts..."
                              Yeah was about to mention this.

The only thing that sucks about SZ mag is that it feels like such a quick read!
                              ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                              Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by boomslang20117@ View Post
                                Picked it up at my local post office today because i wasn't around when the mailman delivered it to my home. The new packaging works wonder. No creases at the corner this time. Great job.

Artisanal production. All imperfections should be considered a benefit. :)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎