Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • delicious_not
    • Dec 2012

i guess i'm starting to like the super long sleeves on rick blazers. i'm talking about the length when the sleeve covers almost half of your thumb (real long). when you layer down some long top and wear drop crotch pants/shorts, it really works. i love the loud "i don't care" vibe, like a kid trying on a formal, expensive jacket with sleeves that are too long in a really obvious way, mixing it with the rest of his baggy/street clothes. there's something very infantile about it, and i like it.

Comment

• rider
      eyes of the world
      • Jun 2009

ann demeulemeester blanche spring 2016 looks really pretty if what's on Barneys now is any indication.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by rider View Post
        ann demeulemeester blanche spring 2016 looks really pretty if what's on Barneys now is any indication.
        Get it while you can, because the line has been discontinued.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Ricky Martin in Full Zam Barrett, Performing at the Latin Grammy's last night.

Video can be seen here:
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

We also dressed some of the band Members from the group Bomba Estero who performed with Will Smith.
          was a fun evening........
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Law
            • Dec 2013

Originally posted by zamb View Post
            Ricky Martin in Full Zam Barrett, Performing at the Latin Grammy's last night.

Video can be seen here:
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

We also dressed some of the band Members from the group Bomba Estero who performed with Will Smith.
            was a fun evening........
            Nice. How did that come about?

Comment

• Nickefuge
              • Nov 2014

Livin’ la vida gotha!
              "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
              -Paris Hilton

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Law View Post
                Nice. How did that come about?

He has s stylist who is a fan of our work and had dressed him in some Ann D and Zam B for his appearances on the voice. Word has it that he genuinely likes the stuff so they asked us to send them some things for the Latin Grammy's and American Music Awards.
                They chose this for his performance last night. Don't know what they have decided for the American Music awards.
                there is also a group called Bomba Estero who did a song with Will Smith that we dressed some of the people last night too.

we never courted celebrities, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't appreciative of then now seeking me out

Comment

• Defender
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2015

Zam Barrett x HM 2017

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Defender View Post
                    Zam Barrett x HM 2017
                    I can PROMISE you that you will NEVER see. Of course i'm sure the money would be good but I am one of those designers who is not in it only for the money. I have a moral and philosophical stance against those collabs

Comment

• Defender
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2015

I know, I was just razzing you...but for the love of god make sure you keep at least 51% of your company so you have a say. Free bit of unsolicited legal advice

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Defender View Post
                        I know, I was just razzing you...but for the love of god make sure you keep at least 51% of your company so you have a say. Free bit of unsolicited legal advice

Thanks, Of course I know you're joking
                        right now I own 100% and plan on keeping it that way. not against investors but Like my Idol Alaia, I'll NEVER sell my name.

Comment

• En.
                          • May 2015

I throw up a little whenever I see Kang Dong's menswear. Just realized D.Gnak is his name spelled backwards.
                          I can PROMISE you that you will NEVER see. Of course i'm sure the money would be good but I am one of those designers who is not in it only for the money. I have a moral and philosophical stance against those collabs
                          Won't be long now before Yeezy Season is ripping off your work.

Comment

• gregor
                            • Oct 2014

Originally posted by En. View Post
                            Won't be long now before Yeezy Season is ripping off your work.
                            yeezy season doesn't have enough staying power to keep itself going, i can't imagine.

it's great to see that, though, zam. first the strain, now this.

Comment

• round
                              • Aug 2015

Congratulations zamb.

I have a pair of Destroyed Horse Carpes, that are utterly fucking destroyed, stiff leather, small hole at the toe, thread are coming out on the sides/bottom, would it even be possible to bring these back to their former glory, or is it a lost cause?

Comment

• PurpleJesuss
                                • May 2014

not against investors but Like my Idol Alaia, I'll NEVER sell my name.
                                are you saying this because he doesn't follow the pace of the industry? Doesn't richemont own the brand?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎