X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by gregor View Post
    yeezy season doesn't have enough staying power to keep itself going, i can't imagine.

it's great to see that, though, zam. first the strain, now this.

There is a lot of stuff happening......A Few hot shot stylist and others have gotten onto our work and over the last few weeks/ months its been crazy. Lets see how it plays out.

We have been asked to do a project for the World Cup next year in Brazil.

we have been asked to do Work for NBA league MVP Steph Curry and a football player from the Denver Bronco's

there is another Movie/ Film thing in the works.......Lets see how it all plays out.

Originally posted by PurpleJesuss View Post
    are you saying this because he doesn't follow the pace of the industry? Doesn't richemont own the brand?
    in a sense yes, but even his deal with Richemont, he is still in Control until death. he retains the rights to his name.......same when he had a deal with Prada
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Lohikaarme
      • Jul 2013

yeezy season doesn't have enough staying power to keep itself going, i can't imagine.

I hate bringing Yeezy back here all the time, but I think he has staying power simply because it's not fashion first for Kanye. He's got money from other ventures to throw around as opposed to, say, someone who just got into fashion where the first season would be sink or swim.

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Lohikaarme View Post
        I hate bringing Yeezy back here all the time, but I think he has staying power simply because it's not fashion first for Kanye. He's got money from other ventures to throw around as opposed to, say, someone who just got into fashion where the first season would be sink or swim.
        It will go the way of very other fashion brand headed up by an entertainer......hyped up and sought after for a time, only to flame out over a few seasons/ years.

Comment

• Ahimsa
          Vegan Police
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by PurpleJesuss View Post
          are you saying this because he doesn't follow the pace of the industry? Doesn't richemont own the brand?
          No. He has a partnership/agreement with them, as he once did with Prada, they are just throwing money at him, hence a fragrance for the first time.

He does go on sale now, however. His old game was to move the pieces from department store to department store across the world, so you wouldn't know the piece went unsold and didn't sit there forever, but I'm figuring that didn't work out too well.
          StyleZeitgeist Magazine | Store

Comment

• minhcu2805
            • Mar 2013

Originally posted by zamb View Post
            hot shot stylist
            ooohhh I would love to see SZ's views on this

Comment

• ADreamofBlue
              • Sep 2015

I think you underestimate the desires of the simpleton. However, I think his fans may want to remember his view of them in this verse:

"There's leaders, and there's followers; I'd rather be a..." you know the rest.
              who slips in to my body and whispers to my ghost?

Comment

• sshum88
                • Dec 2007

If you are a retailer, what strategy would you take in pricing leading up to sale season. Do you come out first and try to snap up the $$$ that are being spent or wait? Especially difficult since many lines are carried by multiple stores, many of which have an online presence.

===

LONDON, United Kingdom — You’re in the middle of a Black Friday sale and you just snagged a bargain. Your heartbeat quickens; your awareness is heightened.

Although you can’t see it, your brain has begun releasing neurotransmitters, such as serotonin and dopamine, which are triggering an adrenalin-like rush, resulting in an overwhelming buzz of euphoria.

Fashion consumers are discount shopping more than ever — and while it was retailers that first encouraged them, with retail margins and full-price sales now suffering, those businesses may have shot themselves in the foot.

source: BOF, Nov 24 (article)
                Last edited by sshum88; 11-25-2015, 06:31 AM.
                Originally posted by eat me
                If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Yeah, but they are siting Macy's and Nordstrom's and shit. Completely different dynamic. I was hoping the article would address high-end retail.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BlacknWhite
                    • Apr 2014

I can't believe how quickly I feel uncomfortably warm and sweaty in this Ann t-shirt(Floral Black on black Spring 2014). I had hoped for the opposite when I first made the purchase.

Comment

• unwashed
                      • Dec 2008

I just fucked up my personal grail! On the hunt for years now to find this Damir Doma FW09 leather jacket. Finally found one in my size. Uppon arrival I found the jacket needed a good cleaning. Read through the topic 'wash and dry leather in wasmachine'. Decided to take the gamble, but my jacket came out torn to pieces. Complete back is ripped, pocket ripped, jacket r.i.p.
                      Grailed link

Comment

• Monoral
                        • Mar 2014

^ Ouch! you have my sympathy

Comment

• the breaks
                          • Sep 2007

Wow, damn. Not to rub it in but I feel like that tells you something about the quality of that jacket to begin with... I mean I've washed 2 cheap-ish jackets with no incident whatsoever.
                          Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• unwashed
                            • Dec 2008

Leather (lamb) felt substantial, buttery but thick enough. It ripped in fragile spots at the seems and torn further.

It might have ripped, because after the first spincycle at 800rpm the jacket came out soaking. So I spinned it twice at 1400 rpm to get rid of the water.

The leather now looks so nice though and the fit for the arms and shoulders was perfect after the washing
                            Grailed link

Comment

• bukka
                              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by unwashed View Post

The leather now looks so nice though and the fit for the arms and shoulders was perfect after the washing
                              Fit pic plz.
                              Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by unwashed View Post
                                Leather (lamb) felt substantial, buttery but thick enough. It ripped in fragile spots at the seems and torn further.

It might have ripped, because after the first spincycle at 800rpm the jacket came out soaking. So I spinned it twice at 1400 rpm to get rid of the water.

Maybe you can send it back and request a refund if you paid through paypal:
                                "
                                Item not as durable as described"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎