X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Amercians buy 20 billion garments a year, an average of 64 garments per person.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• interest1
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post

“At H&M, quality means making sure our products meet or exceed our customers’ expectations,” Håcan Andersson, a spokesman, said in an e-mail. Attention to quality and safety begins at the design stage and continues throughout the entire manufacturing process,” he wrote.

In a stunning coincidence, the fine folks over at Philip Morris, Monsanto, and McDonalds are sayin' that exact $ame thing!
      sain't

Comment

• Rosenrot
        • Aug 2010

^^I thought they're supposed to be uncomfortable?
        Originally posted by Patroklus
        Better too adventurous than not enough
        everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• Slangking
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by DRRRK
          Lesson learned, CCP special orders rarely fit.
          Nooooo. That is not what I wanted to read. I've been waiting since May for a special order and will be gutted if they don't fit.

Comment

• Patroklus
            Banned
            • Feb 2011

decided to institute a personal policy
            i won't put out unless he buys me some rick
            working on the graduation system right now i figure:

drksdhw or hun basics - first base
            mainline dress - second base
            shoes or leather - third
            whole outfit - i'll let him stick the head in

thoughts?

Comment

• kunk75
              Banned
              • May 2008

i am buying a canada goose, designer coats just aren't very warm and rick needs 40 lashed with a wet noodle for making shearlings with unlined sleeves

Comment

• Fenix
                • Aug 2010

Come to Montreal Kunk....You'll reconsider the C-Goose.
                Originally posted by hausofblaq
                Grow up.

Comment

• kunk75
                  Banned
                  • May 2008

^is it the montreal douche version of moncler here?

Comment

• Fenix
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                    ^is it the montreal douche version of moncler here?
                    It's like a red puffer, fur hooded cult here.

On second thought, they all look warm and happy. Maybe I'm the strange one. ;)
                    Originally posted by hausofblaq
                    Grow up.

Comment

• wurm
                      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Eternal
                      I know it's wrong and moving to fast, but I don't care about the fw sales at all right now, I just want to see the spring summer 13 previews of what stores actually ended up buying.
                      I'm kind of interested in the sales but feel similarly about previews. It's tough when they show you the clothes several months before you can buy them or know what's really available.

Comment

• eleven crows
                        • Mar 2011

tfw your a/w pre-orders are still arriving and you're already waiting on the next s/s release.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Eternal
                          I know it's wrong and moving to fast, but I don't care about the fw sales at all right now, I just want to see the spring summer 13 previews of what stores actually ended up buying.
                          What are you waiting for? SS13 fucking SUCKED. We could barely scrounge up enough hardcore shit for one men's editorial.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• galia
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Dawn
                            lol yes, that would be correct. Canadian in general, though.

Winter here is awful. I got stuck two times today. As I was on my way home, in the residential area, there was this car that got stuck waiting for someone to give him a push. I was gonna get out of my car and help, but I was wearing all Rick so I just slowly and awkwardly drove pass him. It was either having the feeling that I did a good deed and maybe something good will happen in return, and having all my clothes dirtied, or going home feeling sorry for the guy and saving myself $50 worth of drycleaning...
                            If that's your reasonning I don't think you should bother wearing expensive clothing. better to look bad than to be an asshole.

Comment

• #ruin
                              • Jul 2011

i remember getting off at a pretty obscure train station one time and there was a lady who needed to take her child who was in a buggy, down the stairs. i was in blacked out rick with my headphones on and hood up, i saw her just standing a few metres from the stairs wondering what to do. i saw her take a quick glance at me in the corner of my eye, but she didn't say anything (probably assumed due to my appearance that i wouldn't bother?). i approached her and asked if she needed help, to which she happily obliged and i helped her take the buggy down one set of stairs, then up a second set.

it was fairly wet outside and the wheels of the thing were pretty dirty, so unfortunately there was some that ended up going on my rick pants! i remember once i had finished, she said thanks then looked at the mud that had had splashed all over me, looked up again and i could tell she wanted to try and apologise, so i quickly swiveled around and told her it was no problem whilst walking away. thankfully the mud came off just fine in the wash and all was well.

it was one of my first designer purchases and i remember being really worried at first. after a while i was annoyed at myself for caring so much, there was a split second where i actively considered avoiding the woman at first before helping her. what would be the point of wearing this stuff if it dictated how i would act. it made me have a long think about it then in the end i went with the whole "fuck its distressed anyway, a few more imperfections isnt gonna make a difference" attitude and have been clubbing/jogging/hiking in rick ever since . you just enjoy wearing the stuff so much more when you break out of that sort of attitude from my experience, since you don't have any concerns in the back of your mind about what activities the day may bring, and you can still look good whilst doing them .

edit: i have no idea why i wrote that much... must be since i'm currently in essay mode atm

Comment

• Oasis
                                • Apr 2011

Isn't this discussion a bit deep?

The average Joe is gonna help someone out if they're wearing their scrubs but probably not if they've got their best suit on... Clothing will dictate what you will and won't do to a certain extent.
                                Originally posted by christianef
                                u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎