X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Thank you. Yes, from this season. No, no good for Chicago winters :-). Again, in real life much better than on this picture :)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
      Thank you. Yes, from this season. No, no good for Chicago winters :-). Again, in real life much better than on this picture :)
      Yes, I can vouch for that!
      it is so damn good i have forgiven you for the missing bicycle.........
      Also, wish the Dries Van Noten shirt in the other pic was visible..........
      He deserves his due
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• snafu
        • Apr 2008

mark i like it can i see more pics of the chrome hearts bag
        you could have fooled me i thought it was an ma at first

british winter is now kicking in :(

Comment

• christianef
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Johnny View Post

ahaha i remember this one

Comment

• Acid, Bitter and Sad
            • Mar 2007

Looking pretay pretay good....Hobo and Faust.
            (been watching too much Larry David recently...)

And it looks like it's much colder in london than in nyc...

Comment

• christianef
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Fade to Black View Post
              kinda late as i haven't been on the board much the past 2 days, but I like this Servo, it's my favorite look of yours along with the dapper suit getup you wore to that Sufu meetup a while back.
              i like the volume and detailing on the pants and can see how a YY enthusiast would champion the silhouette, with the trainer shoes and bomber/hoodie i think it all looks a little too urban street-wear, hip-hopish though. ive never really liked rick's bombers though either, i think the look would be awesome with some alternative outerwear maybe YY or Ann i like the general oversized direction. the picture itself is really nice.

Comment

• Servo2000
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by christianef View Post
                i think it all looks a little too urban street-wear, hip-hopish though. ive never really liked rick's bombers though either, i think the look would be awesome with some alternative outerwear maybe YY or Ann i like the general oversized direction. the picture itself is really nice.
                The former is very much the point - I've no real interest in coats or more elegance. In terms of wearing what Raf / Rick / japanese stuff i have left and what I picked up on originally I'm much more interested in channeling it through visions of japanese streetwear from years back when there was lots of oversized Raf going around and it made perfect sense alongside Visvim / (W)Taps / Final Home et all.
                WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• casem
                  • Sep 2006

Yea, and I managed to slip in an ervell button up under my jacket while it was happening .

You're probably tired of hearing it, but the jacket is beautiful! It stuck out to me as one of the best coats from the runway show, I was thinking it might be to costumey irl, but it's perfect. I know you special ordered it, but is anyone in the U.S stocking it?

Lowrey - indeed, I call it my rick before rick became rick jacket. It's from 04, I think.The leather is good enough to eat.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. This page just exploded while we are meditating on Ervell. Hobo, looking good - I actually like the fit of the jeans. Very WWII military. I like your hardcore looks - please take a picture with your bike. And I want that CDG coat!!!
                  Last edited by casem; 10-19-2009, 11:01 PM.
                  music

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Not that I know of, Casey. Which was a surprise. And we say Italians can't get anything right! Only Antonioli and LVR bought this as far as I know.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Avyer
                      • Dec 2007

Not that I know of, Casey. Which was a surprise. And we say Italians can't get anything right! Only Antonioli and LVR bought this as far as I know.
                      Antonioli had this? I never saw it. LVR has been the only place.

BoutiqueW? has it in a stripped material as well I think.
                      Remember, be here now.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by hobo View Post

i LOVE this. my favorite poster on waywt in recent months...

faust that ann d coat is off the richter scale...good to see some colder weather action going on all over, i love living vicariously through this thread
                        www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• galia
                          • Jun 2009

The ann d skirt contextualised, or how to look like a frumpy schoolteacher in a leather miniskirt and studded shoes

disclaimer: this is not my appartment

Comment

• hobo
                            • Jul 2009

Well chaps, here is a little tickle of my Chrome Hearts:
                            We were the first store in the UK to stock them. I was 17 at the time and attending the Minneapolis College of Art and Design (Happy Days). I first saw Chrome Hearts in the Comme des Garcons showroom in Paris, on a Japanese American lady called Stella, who at the time, was in charge of Comme’s European and North American distribution. Later that year, I met up with Richard (designer and crazy biker) in a Manhattan hotel room, to make the order, with my mother who had flown in from the UK. Richard suggested making a variation on one of his regular wallets for me, to incorporate a change compartment, something that he had only done on his own wallet. I suppose that makes the wallet pretty unique. The bag, I bought in the store later that summer, when I was back in the UK. Enjoy... I have, for the last 20 years!

As you can see, the wallet has been around the block a few times. I’ve carried it almost every day for over half my life!
                            "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• Venus in Furs
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2009

That's very cool man, to have those items be a part of your life for such a long time. They look great. I must ask, do you use any leather conditioners or treatments on the bag to keep it in such good condition all these years? I recently purchased an ma+ bag and have been wondering whether I should use anything on it to prevent the leather from drying out/cracking. I've received mixed responses.

Comment

• XenoX101
                                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Oblivion View Post

This is great, almost looks like an editorial, it also helps that you have a model-esque physique.

I like that you're able to go between styles, from your previous elegant but dark drapey aesthetic to this more traditional slightly utilitarian one.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎