Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theaddict
    • Apr 2008

Press release of their new album in the MEISTERSAAL studio in Berlin (David Bowie recorded here)! I guess only the skandinavian guys on here know them: KENT...(supernice guys and the darklands family was the only non skandinavian people there...haha..and i thought all swedish people would be blonde...they are not)

Little miss "knowledgeable source sunshine internet lady" wearing Rick Owens goathair beanie and other stuff i dunno.

Me, ususal goth ninja free time stuff, Rick high collar, samurai gillet etc...

Joakim is wearing CCP and DD, Markus is wearing Undercover. I spot a BBS top on Martin and Sammie i cant tell...

Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• DRRRK
      • Aug 2009

Great location, beautiful couple, shit band.

Comment

• misterpale
        • Apr 2008

guess who will be the best dressed guy on my wedding ;-)

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

hope you guys had a good time

not a big Kent fan but the singer is usually pretty steezy, learned just recently that he wears Poell etc.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• DRRRK
            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by misterpale View Post
            guess who will be the best dressed guy on my wedding ;-)
            The priest?

Comment

• misterpale
              • Apr 2008

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
              The priest?
              i don´t think so ;-)

Comment

• theaddict
                • Apr 2008

Its me!

btw. we are not a couple, more like sister and brother...;) but she is a lurker here...

and in regards to the music, to each his own...i listen to electronic music only anyway...
                Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• DRRRK
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                  Its me!

btw. we are not a couple, more like sister and brother...;) but she is a lurker here...

and in regards to the music, to each his own...i listen to electronic music only anyway...
                  Oops.

In terms of bands it seems you cannot have both, good clothes and good music. Music discussions can be thrilling if you forget about "jedem das seine" for a moment. Otherwise you are right.

Beardown, wann und wo heiratest du?

Comment

• misterpale
                    • Apr 2008

misterpale heiratet....in düsseldorf am freitag,den 13ten nov.

Comment

• Johnny
                      • Sep 2006

I like Fuuma's outfit. It looks good and it's interesting. But it's not quite right for me. I like all of the parts individually, especially the trousers, but I have a few suggestions for "amendments". First I think it would be better with heavier shoes, to balance the volume in the top part of the trousers. (Colour of the shoes is very nice though.) Second, I think that the top half generally works, and the bottom half generally works (subject to shoes point), but that they don't sit terrifically together as a whole. There is a tendancy to look rather () shaped when wearing classic cdg pants (I know this from personal experience), which I think can be offset by wearing a longer jacket/coat. When the jacket falls to the widest part fo the pants, you get the () shape. This is another reason for balancing out with bigger shoes.

Anyway I don't usually critique oufits here, so hope that I'm not peeing you off F.

Comment

• MoFiya
                        • Sep 2007

Gratulation!!
                        Addict... (sehr!) hübsche Begleitung.

Although I still find the High-Collar kinda different to wear for it looks kind of bulky, open and closed as well. Don't get me wrong, looks good on you, still I find when the Collar is closed one might consider searching in there for the girl from "The Ring".
                        I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                        But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• DRRRK
                          • Aug 2009

Ach du Sch...
                          Nur aufs Datum bezogen. Na dann viel Glück aus Dortmund.

Comment

• hobo
                            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post

Sweatshirt blazer: Junya Watanabe for CdG
                            Light purple flannel shirt: EpauletXSF
                            Navy “carot shaped” high-waisted pants: Comme des Garçons Homme plus
                            Purplish/burgundy shoes: Pierre Corthay
                            Glasses: Alain Mikli
                            Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                            It's not "anti-fashion" at all. It is quite effected and quirky. Everything works together though; colours (blues w. some red), complementary textures and relatively light weights for winter. You'll have to be more explicit because I dunno what's wrong exactly...

As for the pants, please god no!! They're high waited with shaped hips and two pleats, sagging this should be a crime against humanity. CdG has wisely made that impossible unless you size up two sizes.
                            I love it. It's not my style at all but I think that it looks great. The only thing that I would change is the trousers. It's just a personal thing of mine but I've always hated the cut of that pant. They're just too feminine for me. Anyway, I'd keep the fit exactly as it is but replace the pants with a pair of black classic oxford bags (1920s stylin'). You'd look like some renegade character from an Agatha Christie novel.

Spiffing old boy, absolutely spiffing!

[Edit] The shoes rock!!!
                            "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• hobo
                              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by MonaDahl
                              While I'm not sure i like fuuma's outfit, I think at the very least I appreciate it. It is interesting to see his picture back to back with misterpale's photo. While there is nothing really wrong with misterpale's outfit, there is definitely a contrast in originality. So while on the level of taste I respond more to misterpale's outfit, I appreciate fuuma's outfit more because of the level of originality. That degree of originality (in choice of cut, color, and styling) is very refreshing to see here. Don't mean to pick on you, misterpale, you just happened to post right after. Forgive me.
                              Originally posted by cavity. View Post
                              originality on this board maybe. On the streets, i think you'd be hard pressed to find someone with a similar outfit to either of them.

Anyways, misterpale, I love it. A+.
                              /\ Well, I was going to say exactly that, but clearly it’s already been said so all that I will add is that, after some consideration I think that whether Mona’s comment is correct probably depends very much on where you are. Mona and I are both in the UK and there are an awful lot of ‘All Saints’ kids around (Not that I have anything against them, one of my best friends founded the company!) and probably less people doing the Fuuma juxtaposition kind of look, however if you’re in the US or Japan for example, the opposite is probably true. Still, neither is exactly mainstream or without its merits.

Originally posted by move_ment View Post
                              Don't know what to say about Fuuma's fit, I wouldn't be able to make judgment until I met you personally. it's one of those personality vs aesthetic continuity fits. which is probably a good thing?

But I do want to post this prove everything looks better in b&w

Speaking as a purveyor of fine black and white clothing, I would say that you have found one of the only images that you could have where quite the reverse is true!

Originally posted by curiouscharles View Post
                              the flannel ruins it for me, but it's a great effort.
                              Originally posted by genevieveryoko View Post
                              in black & white it's better to me, and it still manages to be original...

difficult to judge the colors unless I see it in person.
                              Originally posted by new_dawn_fades
                              fuuma.lovin the swankiness.
                              I think it could be a little better with a nice white button up shirt.
                              im not a fan of checks in general.
                              Wrong, wrong, wrong and oh so very wrong. I really think that you’re missing the point by a mile! I would refer you to the quote;
                              Originally posted by move_ment View Post
                              Don't know what to say about Fuuma's fit, I wouldn't be able to make judgment until I met you personally. it's one of those personality vs aesthetic continuity fits. which is probably a good thing?
                              Which hit’s the point pretty much directly on the head. May be wrong here but I’m assuming thet there is supposed to be a juxtaposition of colour, pattern and style. If you take that away, it’s just another outfit. What you’re criticizing is exactly what makes it great.

Its me!

Oh no, not the ‘we’re just friends’ stage. The boat has sailed, the cause is lost! It’s too late to resuscitate! Gutted, how did you let that happen?

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                              I like Fuuma's outfit. It looks good and it's interesting. But it's not quite right for me. I like all of the parts individually, especially the trousers, but I have a few suggestions for "amendments". First I think it would be better with heavier shoes, to balance the volume in the top part of the trousers. (Colour of the shoes is very nice though.) Second, I think that the top half generally works, and the bottom half generally works (subject to shoes point), but that they don't sit terrifically together as a whole. There is a tendancy to look rather () shaped when wearing classic cdg pants (I know this from personal experience), which I think can be offset by wearing a longer jacket/coat. When the jacket falls to the widest part fo the pants, you get the () shape. This is another reason for balancing out with bigger shoes.

Anyway I don't usually critique oufits here, so hope that I'm not peeing you off F.
                              I refer you to my comment above (not the one to theAddict)!

Ps. Great look as usual Mr. theAddict!
                              "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• hobo
                                • Jul 2009

Can someone please tell me why bands find it necessary to do the tough guy look every time they're getting photographed. Will someone ask them to do something original for fuck's sake!

Stand on your head, stick you're tong out, just do something to avoid pulling the same clenched jaw fucking look that's been happening since the Stones were first photographed for NME.

They're musicians not fucking gangsters! Do they not know how fucking stupid they look???

There's no wonder Liam Galaga keeps getting slapped, is there!

Ps. Nice outfits though!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎