Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trendy Andy
    • Jun 2007

It's so awesome how you all get together and hang out. I implore the idea that more groups within the SZ community should do the same.

Originally posted by Christian View Post

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Very nice, FtB. If I was your height, I'd rock an outfit like this (but a totally formal one, no jeans or black jeans) once in a while. Doesn't work on me, I look like a Jewish cobbler when I try. :-)
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• nutty07
        • Jul 2008

my first chance to wear this CCP open-seam to my cousine wedding.
        Go along with CCP pants and shoes.

Comment

• Sombre
          • Jan 2009

^Nutty, to be honest I don't think the outfit is properly tailored/sharp enough for a wedding. I would have the sides of the shirt taken in ever so slightly more, so the shirt doesn't billow when tucked in. Also, the pants look too long to me, as they are bunching over the shoe.

Originally posted by Trendy Andy View Post
          It's so awesome how you all get together and hang out. I implore the idea that more groups within the SZ community should do the same.
          Andy, I think in the big cities members know each other/hang out, but in smaller places, as you can imagine, they're not that many people around.
          An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
          I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by SombreResplendence View Post
            ^Nutty, to be honest I don't think the outfit is properly tailored/sharp enough for a wedding. I would have the sides of the shirt taken in ever so slightly more, so the shirt doesn't billow when tucked in. Also, the pants look too long to me, as they are bunching over the shoe.
            J,
            I think oftentimes when individuals buy these garments there is a reluctance to alter the garment from its original cut and fit, don't think this is the only reason, but partially because some are of the view that any alteration to the garment, ultimately reduces its value if ever they decide to resell it, which if professionally done should not be the case............

Originally posted by Trendy Andy View Post
            Andy, I think in the big cities members know each other/hang out, but in smaller places, as you can imagine, they're not that many people around.
            Andy, I don't know if they knew each other and was hanging out before, or they met after interacting on SZ, but I really like seeing them together though, and Chant has an enthusiasm about the collective and SZ that I really admire..............

I sometimes hang out with a few people on here in NYC, except we never bpther to take any pics or post.............. maybe occasionally we should
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• een
              • Sep 2006

l'maltieri
              forme d'expression
              layer-0

Comment

• Tumnus Truck-Tour
                Banned
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by een View Post

l'maltieri
                forme d'expression
                layer-0
                I love that vertical rectangle silhouette.

Comment

• BSR
                  • Aug 2008

Nutty, this chainseam shirt rocks
                  pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                  Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• jogu
                    • Jun 2009

i agree completely and with zamb also. gettin shit tailored to fit ur body makes it look mad better

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Nice, merz, but what are you doing on that hideous art nouveau carpet - taking an arts and crafts course? I thought you were an angular, industrial kind of modernist.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• seenmy
                        • May 2009

Im not sure nutty needs to tailor the shirt more buy the size that fits him,to my eyes that shirt just looks to big for him,a size down would bring the shoulders up and take out some of the excess in the body

Comment

• een
                          • Sep 2006

the funnelneck is beautiful merz

Comment

• zamb
                            • Nov 2006

Merz, you look like its 4am and you are coming home from a night of partying, you look great though, I like the top and the shoes, you know I have a weakness forp ointy toed shoes .............

Also, you look super tall in the second Pic, how tall are you may I ask?

Matthew, I Love everything about this Pic, ............ very nice
                            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Chant
                              Banned
                              • Jun 2008

Comment

• lowrey
                                ventiundici
                                • Dec 2006

Originally posted by jogu View Post
                                i agree completely and with zamb also. gettin shit tailored to fit ur body makes it look mad better
                                the "shit" in this case has special stitching in the seams, which makes tailoring it "mad better" a bit more difficult.

looks fine to me, maybe a bit on the loose side but I'm guessing he is very skinny.
                                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎