• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Eternal
    Almost. It's actually this one, but in black.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Eternal
      Lovely coat faust, but no store pictures ever did that cardigan( I assume it´s the FW09 cardigan?) any justice at all, it looks so much better in that picture, actually makes me even want one.
      I agree. I was not sold on it until I put it together with the other stuff from that collection, and then it just fell into place. I was actually going to sell it, but now I am definitely keeping it. I'll try to take a better picture of it.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• sam_tem
        • Apr 2007

glad you got that cardigan to work Faust. guess i shouldn't have been so cheap and snagged it from you while i had the chance.

Comment

• tomatous
          Banned
          • Jan 2009

The fabric in your photos seems much more substantial than the photos on thecorner, Faust. Would the collar stand on its own without the aid of the buttons?

Comment

• andrewislasorad
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
            i wore it with a dd f/w 08 blazer that is slanted and enchanted at the base like the trousers...with a black carpe shirt underneath. once i saw the collection i realized the stylizing was genius and later like a good magic trick because when i brought them home everything (esp. the boots) i thought i could wear them with from my exhaustive, trendy wardrobe failed. that's when i sought the help of the forum... i think they work the guidi black back zips basically come up to the level of the pant, with the rear of the boot almost grinding like tectonic plates as you walk
            Interesting combination, that blazer is lovely and versatile, I have seen mark pull off many a look with that dd in tow. Sounds like you came up with a good solution, wish I could see the photo. No question it's a tricky fit and the magician is not quick to reveal the trick. I end up going with the slim and formal nature of the cloaks [also picking up on the grey], I tried some ankle boots with little success, didn't think to try a high boot. I do like colonial nature of the slim exposed ankle showing off the cut of the pant. Will experiment more, flux = rad ..and with diagrams as well.

Faust- I think you and I are ready for the grand ball, that ann is indeed stunning.

A turkey day bonus as well for those who asked..

Comment

• philip nod
              • Aug 2007

yes Andrew flux=rad
              experimental pants indeed. like to see what the Franco style lab transformers would come up with
              perhaps you may not have seen the doma jacket I refer to
              i picked it up at lift and never saw it in any other stores.
              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• Wax
                • Sep 2009

Andrew this is perfect!

Comment

• Buckwheat
                  • Sep 2006

Good that you keep the cardigan Faust. Last two fits were great with heavy textures. And your overall shots do your ensambles better justice. But I am sure we appreciate your close-ups behind the dirty mirror too

Comment

• philip nod
                    • Aug 2007

grave architecture + poor pant cuff action

Comment

• jogu
                      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
                      i like these leggings alot , the texture and the color also

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                        Ann Fall 09 + dirty mirror. CLICK for the full silhouette. Still can't find a spot in my apt lit well enough to show the small details.

daaam this fit is $$$$, seriously its dope as fug. i like how its all black but doesnt look all interview w/ the fuckin vampire goth either. and the dirty mirror gives it a kinda worn out look that works lol

Comment

• een
                          • Sep 2006

pnod
                          total rockstar...
                          the guidis and ma+ gloves finish things off perfectlly

Comment

• gone
                            • Oct 2009

I love the coat Faust.

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by merz
                              ace fit, niddles. take pride in knowing that you own the very last word in leather jackets. mere sight of that thing makes anything else claiming the title 'leather jacket' wither and cry in dismay.

gramps gloves look interesting, are those the long gauntlets?
                              yeah first time i've taken that thing around the race track this season
                              no, i didn't throw down the gauntlet. nor do i own a gauntlet to throw down. they are the ones that sartorialoft had, the super dope fingerless. basically you can copy the ccp trend of the season -- leather with protruding gloves -- without the price tag and with pretty much any non cuffed leather (non cuffed doesn't look bad either)

Comment

• Chant
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2008

Nice brand synergy picture Faust. And Andrew as well with the N(N) outfit.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎