• Aug 2009

Originally posted by BSR View Post

you won't know so easily
      pay per view!
      Tempting!

Comment

• Konzern
        • Oct 2008

BSR, nice shoes! may I ask what they are?

Comment

• snafu
          • Apr 2008

dndy i wish i could burn you
          but loosen up, the jacket colour is about the most versitile as it can get, its almost grey but with a hint of green; a light taupe ? I can agree to the point of the top because it is dark the pants could have been as dark to achieve a balance, or a white shirt/tee could have worked with these pants maybe better.
          But still the aldens work great here the jacket is classic so are the shoes they may not be classic in the sence of prada mainline suite wear but still everyday classic. Rules can be broken , and here i think BSR is starting to use the great pieces he has in his own way rather than looking so textbook format ccp.

Comment

• zamb
            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Konzern View Post
            BSR, nice shoes! may I ask what they are?
            they look like Alden footwear, I
            could be wrong though.........
            “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
            .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

I see nothing wrong with the color combination............
              the kind of obsessiveness that exist over monochromatic color combinations and all black all the time sometimes seems to get a little absurd
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• ronin
                Banned
                • Dec 2009

Regarding the colour of the jacket, in my opinion, if there is something that doesn't do it justice it's the scenery, those blue bars make it look slightly acid-wash-denim weird, but when I hide them with my fingers it looks really good. Also, apparently, BSR has four nipples.

Comment

• dndy1840
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                  they look like Alden footwear, I
                  could be wrong though.........
                  They are Aldens, you should trust noobs a bit more on this forum

Snafu, fair enough
                  I guess both opinions are sustainable (being say, "aesthetic preferences"), but still I have a mixed feeling about this outfit.CCP is one of the rare designers with which you don't look stupid wearing a lookbook attire. His work is so cohesive and coherent that a piece seems to desperatly seek another.

Anyway, on another ground, I know BSR irl and he looks much better in his coat than in his leather jacket (I'm not making friends on this one)

Comment

• eaglewood
                    • Feb 2007

The nipples are the edges of the zipper from the inside chest pockets. They make an impression on the front of the jacket when the jacket is formed by drying after dying. All of the CCP leather jackets I have seen seem to have this feature.

Comment

• BSR
                      • Aug 2008

Well I'm happy about all this dicussion for this outfit, thanks, it's really helpful and always interesting.

Actually I agree with ronin, I did not want to post this pic because of the setting which is ugly, but a famous member here forced me to...

About the coat vs leather fight, I guess it's more, as often, a photography issue. The coat (and my whole body) may have come up with really odd proportions, because the pics were flawed. Plus, IRL the coat has shorter sleeves than the jacket (or i did not get your point, snafu)!

Concerning color patterns, it's probably true that a lighter color under the gray/green overlock does it more justice, but you know what, I am running out of light sweaters, and it was cold today. The jacket is not difficult to pair with other colors imo, provided it's not black.

Shoes are, as dndy said, last-modified Alden ankle boots, that I wanted to show because MM is gone and I'm sad.

And, finally, I'm not at all for a 'textbook' CCP, but as snafu noticed, it takes me time to free CCP pieces from a pure CCP context in a proper way.
                      pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                      Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• BSR
                        • Aug 2008

Originally posted by dndy1840 View Post

Anyway, on another ground, I know BSR irl and he looks much better in his coat than in his leather jacket (I'm not making friends on this one)
                        you've never seen this leather IRL!
                        pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                        Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• pierce
                          Banned
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                          I appreciate that the leather would be interesting to look at on a hanger, but burn me as well, I think it looks wrong with those long sleaves.

Comment

• fenrost
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2009

great waywt BSR.

it's that way, right fit. i cannot possibly imagine anyone with longer arms.

Comment

• pierce
                              Banned
                              • Aug 2009

Some things he does are good, but this anti-fit like pic above doesn't look good in my view.

Is this not the same jacket below:

Comment

• fenrost
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2009

no, they are not the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢