X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • interest1
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by scott.m View Post
    oh no, i was only joking around with mr. nouveau, no hard feelings eh? i guess there is no handshake emoticon.
    Not offended at all, sweets. After all, it wasn't me you were directing that at, it was yourself.

Next time you feel the urge to call yourself a 4-letter word, tho, may I suggest you send a PM with your sentiments? Allowing the entire world screen-grabs of your more precious moments is just asking to see yourself on t-shirts from here to Timbuktu.
    sain't

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

yeah, in 5 years, you have to hire a company to erase all the traces you have left in the internet just to avoid that the first thing your future employer sees is that picture

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
      Not offended at all, sweets. After all, it wasn't me you were directing that at, it was yourself.

Next time you feel the urge to call yourself a 4-letter word, tho, may I suggest you send a PM with your sentiments? Allowing the entire world screen-grabs of your more precious moments is just asking to see yourself on t-shirts from here to Timbuktu.
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• scott.m
        • Mar 2009

if things go as i have planned and am working towards i won't have a future employer in five years other than myself or best friend ;) though i think at this point its a good idea to delete it maybe

Comment

• BSR
          • Aug 2008

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
          BSR – great lines on that coat. Something very 'priestly' about it, which is always a plus for me.
          Of course with the boots, it's more 'renegade priest', which is infinitely better.
          Simplicity's always the hardest thing to get right. And you've succeeded.

BTW, did you ever find the Rozae Nichols top for your wife?
          No, the RN top doesn't show anywhere it seems...

thanks for the nice comments! Actually what I like most about these elk Guidis is the combination of masculine and feminine features: they are basically high combat boots, but with almost flat toeboxes, very narrow on the ankles and high heels. Perfect specs for a match of roughness and elegance in a pair of boots, imo.
          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Chant
            Banned
            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
            yeah, in 5 years, you have to hire a company to erase all the traces you have left in the internet just to avoid that the first thing your future employer sees is that picture
            Ah ah ah ! And what about you, theaddict, with pictures of yourself all over the interwebz, from official sites to obscure chinese rip-off ones ?
            Last edited by Chant; 03-05-2010, 06:29 AM.

Comment

• theaddict
              • Apr 2008

haha yeah you are right Christian, that could haunt me in a couple of years, but
              1. As long ad I don't go into politics I hope this won't be a problem.
              2. I think most of the pics are not offensive or in direct connection with such and a few (by far not all haha) are even aesthetically appealing
              3. My real name is not directly connected with them. That's why I try to keep my name short, like SA here.
              3. I think facebook is the bigger problem

Originally posted by Christian View Post
              Ah ah ah ! And what about you, theaddict, with pictures of yourself all over the interwebz, from official sites till obscure chinese rip-off ones ?
              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                • Jan 2007

I love the word cunt, but living in England I hate seeing Americans say it. If you're not pronouncing it 'coont' and saying it very harshly to talk about something that's actually only a mild annoyance, it doesn't have the same effect.
                Originally posted by jogu
                i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Chant
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                  Well nouns in french have a gender. For example:

A table=une table (feminine)
                  A bird= un oiseau (masculine)
                  so:
                  a cunt=un con (masculine)
                  A male idiot=un con (masculine)
                  A female idiot =une conne (feminized version)
                  a bunch of idiots (at least one dude or generally speaking)=des cons (masculine)

You can say "le con" or "la conne", respectively masculine and feminine.

Hmm what am I teaching here. Sorry guys.
                  Please do not forget to mention the paradoxical but interesting expression : "con comme un manche" (cunt as a stick, or a handle ?).

Comment

• Fade to Black
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                    Pretty sure I've thrown any chances of running for office in the future out the window thanks to the scattered, random trail of uncensored thoughts I've left on discussion websites over the years.

Back in the day, you needed to get snapped receiving a blowjob from a tranny hooker in the mens room to commit career suicide. Now all it takes is a few minutes of boredom that could only be alleviated in the immediate moment by a couple clicks of the mouse.
                    www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• ronin
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Christian View Post
                      Please do not forget to mention the paradoxical but interesting expression : "con comme un manche" (cunt as a stick, or a handle ?).
                      On a similar note, my boss keeps saying his clients are "cunt as a dick" behind their back, it's very elegant. I prefer the mildly popular "cunt as his/her ass", which doesn't make any more sense.

I'm very fond of BSR's boots in his last picture.

Comment

• MikeN
                        • Nov 2007

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                        Well nouns in french have a gender.
                        The genders are the hardest part about learning French for me. My confusion also probably explains why I usually only wear heels and skirts when I'm in Paris.

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

i know you french have a hard-on for lingustics, but can you go play with barthes and derrida somewhere else?
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
                            The genders are the hardest part about learning French for me. My confusion also probably explains why I usually only wear heels and skirts when I'm in Paris.
                            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BSR
                              • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              i know you french have a hard-on for lingustics, but can you go play with barthes and derrida somewhere else?
                              But linguistics are sometimes useful in this forum : as long as I won't understand posts as the following one, I'll continue to read linguistics.

Originally posted by ep3wiz
                              Only the man CCP everything else is just a copy
                              Well, on second thoughts maybe Derrida isn't completely indispensable here.
                              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• move_ment
                                • Feb 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍