• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Servo2000
    • Oct 2006

Re: What are you wearing today?

[quote user="uparmoured"]

Les, you make that jacket look real good... and that bag... <SPAN style="font-weight: bold;">OH THAT BAG!</SPAN></P>

FINALMOMENTS

CCPCCPCCPCCPCDIEM
    </P>[/quote]<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>What glasses?</DIV>
    WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• uparmoured
      • Sep 2007

MUJI Black Frosted Plastic Frames... Around $100 with lenses and ready in one hour...
      FS: M.A+
      FS: SIZE XS ANN DEMEULEMEESTER WAISTCOAT

Comment

• Servo2000
        • Oct 2006

Might look into those... always on the lookout for nice glasses.
        WTB: Rick Owens Padded MA-1 Bomber XS (LIMO / MOUNTAIN)

Comment

• uparmoured
          • Sep 2007

I received some PM's in regards to the construction of the jacket so here are the materials used in case anyone is interested...
          </p>

OUTER</p>

RAMIE 50%</p>

POLYESTER 50%</p>

LINING</p>

CUPRO 56%

</p>

COTTON 44%</p>

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

<P mce_keep="true"></P>

jacket looks good, the color is something I've been looking for</P>
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• voltaire's anti-defamation league
              • Aug 2007

stillicht's waifish-ish frame obviously aids in his slicknessssssss...but beyond that i think his styling is always very mainstream-viable. which is why, perhaps irrionically?, it always loooks soo fucking slickkkkkkkkkk. i mean even if you dont give a fucking hang about ccp or ma+ or ann or any of the popular menswear brands that tend to populate this site or menswear in general you would sttill agree that on the surface the kid dresses sharp as shit....where as a lot of people wear this stuff and its like yeah its a nice peice and it cost a lot but youre missing the point because it looks fucking retarded on you. </P>

Comment

• uparmoured
                • Sep 2007

[quote user="voltaire's anti-defamation league"]

stillicht's waifish-ish frame obviously aids in his slicknessssssss...but beyond that i think his styling is always very mainstream-viable. which is why, perhaps irrionically?, it always loooks soo fucking slickkkkkkkkkk. i mean even if you dont give a fucking hang about ccp or ma+ or ann or any of the popular menswear brands that tend to populate this site or menswear in general you would sttill agree that on the surface the kid dresses sharp as shit....where as a lot of people wear this stuff and its like yeah its a nice peice and it cost a lot but youre missing the point because it looks fucking retarded on you. </p>

[/quote]
                There is the appearance of retardation and the act of maybe actually being...</p>

EXHIBIT A - grey ANN DEMEULEMEESTER over sized assymetrical cardigan, size S.</p>

[QUOTE USER="chub rock"]ahah i fucking know. i actually cant go any lower or i wont be able to make rent and i'll be homeless. but it wouldnt be that bad, the cardigan is so warm and comfortable and soft i could just live in it.[/QUOTE]
                I actually have no beef with you at all and the PMs on SUFU with you have been nothing but pleasant... You do have a style that I can respect... But when a person is swimming in expensive clothing and struggling to provide a basic human need for themself, alarm bells should be ringing... And you are right... <span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">Les</span> does it better and like no other...
                </p>

<span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">Faust </span>sorry to fill the board with this crap... Consider this point addressed and done...
                </p>

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Chris, looks good. I like the coat - who makes it?</p>

Yesterday</p>

</p>

Cracked leather jacket - Ann Demeulemeester</p>

Black l/s tee - CDG</p>

Black belt with chains - Ann Demeulemeester</p>

Jeans - Junya Watanabe</p>

Boots - NDC</p>
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• CHRIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2006

[quote user="uparmoured"]
                    There is the appearance of retardation and the act of maybe actually being...

EXHIBIT A - grey ANN DEMEULEMEESTER over sized assymetrical cardigan, size S.[/quote]</P>

i think its a bit harsh to call that look retarded, but even more so to say the sameabout the wearer. it's a very hard look to pull off, since the proportions are so extreme,but when done right, it can end up looking fantastic (see below). </P>

</P>

heres natasha poly wearing the exact same cardigan.</P>

anyways, thanks faust! i bought it ath&amp;m last year... </P>

and one day, im gonna findyour ann leather in my size...</P>

Comment

• uparmoured
                      • Sep 2007

[quote user="CHRIS"][quote user="uparmoured"]
                      There is the appearance of retardation and the act of maybe actually being...

EXHIBIT A - grey ANN DEMEULEMEESTER over sized assymetrical cardigan, size S.[/quote]</p>

i think its a bit harsh to call that look retarded, but even more so to say the sameabout the wearer. it's a very hard look to pull off, since the proportions are so extreme,but when done right, it can end up looking fantastic (see below).
                      [/quote]
                      </p>

In no way was I implying that he looked retarded... Far from it, in fact I think if anyone could pull off that look, he does it well... Like I said, I do respect his sense of style...
                      </p>

My point was that the mindset of getting nice clothing at the expense of fundamental life necessities is a result of a sense of reasoning that is functioning below normal... I am also prone to less than desirable financial decisions (which I think most of us here are guilty of at one point or another) but I never got to the point of being in want of food or shelter...
                      </p>

Natasha does it very well too...</p>

Comment

• Aug 2007

holy shit i want to fuck natasha there. but yeah i wasnt implying u looked retarded in yourstuff uparmoured. and by retarded i just meant 'meh.' </P>

but i actually agree: i often wear head to toe ann just because im...well kinda...unoriginal and she looks like my mom but ill be the first to admit it doesnt always translate all that well into real life. i know just cause people look at me like "who this fucking crazy skinny weird kid.' whereas still tends to wear even more fashion foward garments but styles them in a very 'my mom would be like: oh, that boy dresses very nice' way.i dont even thinkthe way ccp and some of the aforementioned brands ectpresents/markets themselves is all that becoming (so i wasnt calling out individuals here or anything.) i just meantstill has a cool way of appealing to the common man withtypicially uncommon shit which i think is important (even though i dont really do it myself.) same reason A is so popular too, the dudes know how to make the shit loooook way better than a lot of other online places that sell the exact same thing.</P>
                        <P mce_keep="true"></P>
                        <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Comment

• mass
                          • Sep 2006

i think he was exaggerating just a bit about needing money to make rent.

Comment

• Aug 2007

ahah, oh that washis point. i actually just found the blackversion in my size. that one was obviously way too big but, i dont know if it was cause my dad has a degree in marketing, i just figured: buy this cause its way too fucking big for me wasnt the best approach. good news is the buyer ended up being scared that is was going to be too small and i was like i doubt it. so hopefully it worked out for everyone. in all honestly, im a student anddont even pay my own rent ;)

Comment

• uparmoured
                              • Sep 2007

Ahhh so by "retarded" you mean "meh" and by "rent" you mean "Ann Dem's rent"... Hahahah... </p>

Anyway like water under the bridge... Keep doing your thing... and sell me your Size S Ann Dem stuff for cheap next time...
                              </p>

PEACE</p>

Comment

• Casius
                                • Dec 2006

I bought that cardigan from him. :) I think the first time a small has been oversized on me! lol
                                "because the young are whores. dealers come to carol to get the rock"

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎