X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • snafu
    • Apr 2008

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
    You're so fat, why aren't you wearing a mumu or something?
    I agree with the point above unequivocally, well said fumma, you took my words out of my mouth.

Comment

• thomcat
      • May 2009

kommen Sie dann bitte zurück wenn Sie was vernünftiges an haben. Vielleicht einen Schlips ;) kleiner Scherz, siehst toll aus!

Originally posted by Christian View Post
      Vor dem Gesetz steht ein Türhütter. Zu diesem Türhüter kommt ein Mann vom Lande and bittet um Eintritt in das Gesetz. Aber der Türhütter sagt, dass er ihm jetzt den Eintritt nicht gewähren könne. Der Mann überlegt und fragt dann, ob er also später werde eintreten dürfen. "Es ist möglich" sagt der Turhütter, "jetzt aber nicht".

[/CENTER]

Comment

• Fuuma
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Lafcadio View Post
        The jeans on the right are Dior Home 19 cm indigo raw MIJ? And the shoes are Margiela replica high? thanks and sorry for the up
        Hmm welcome.

Jeans are Kitsuné and shoes are indeed the MMM high. Next time take this to private messages.
        Last edited by Fuuma; 05-18-2010, 08:09 PM.
        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• cjbreed
          • Feb 2009

christian finally succeeded in getting me onboard the doma train. at least for a minute. its fuckin great this time...with what appears to be a bit of help from rick.

oh and cheers for bsr's cooler than cool reaction to the chubby debate (not chubby in the least). i'd have gotten my feelers hurt...
          dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• hommedeguerre
            • Jun 2009

Nikonless in Seattle...

Obscur Linen Jacket
            KZO Custom necklace (gift from the designer)
            AA T-Shirt
            Ann Dem Trousers
            Alexander McQueen Shoes
            Le 21ème

Comment

• Chant
              Banned
              • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Frazier View Post
              i feel the necessity for posting very seldom but this time i have to say that damir doma in black is killing it - a flowing and pleasant black
              I actually don't like black (= colour's black hole) and try as often as possible to avoid it, even though it's very difficult with the designers we share. I'm very happy that Damir did so many beautifull colours for SS 09 and FW 09.
              Outfit is made of "forest" colours as Andrew said very poetically.

Comment

• Fade to Black
                • Sep 2008

Christian, your entire aesthetic as a person is most fully realized in the form of Yohji or Damir
                www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• fenrost
                  Banned
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by seenmy View Post

much as i love this jacket I think it may be one size to big
                  i have to bring this pic up again, because i had an interesting conversation with a fellow ccp fan about this particular coat...

you know why it seems oversized? look at the shoulders, they are meant to be worn with a ccp blazer/coat/suit underneath, to sit nicely with the pagoda shoulders. that will solve one small ccp's puzzle look.

if that make any sense.

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by fenrost View Post
                    i have to bring this pic up again, because i had an interesting conversation with a fellow ccp fan about this particular coat...

you know why it seems oversized? look at the shoulders, they are meant to be worn with a ccp blazer/coat/suit underneath, to sit nicely with the pagoda shoulders. that will solve one small ccp's puzzle look.

if that make any sense.
                    I actually like this one Seenmy the way it is........
                    I know this fabric, its a very high grade of nylon ripstop, almost like a coated form of parachute fabric, but more papery. It is used in Military design (like so many other CCP fabrics) has a kind of 'rustling" sound when it moves. the garment from this fabric is way more interesting being slightly oversized. I dont think it would look as good if the shoulders had fit as close as the regular CCP jacket or coat shoulder does......
                    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• fenrost
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2009

i am actually trying to say that the looseness of shoulder may be intended for that reason, (since seenmy said it was loose) whether if one's want to go with the ccp's obvious lookbook by wearing a blazer or the coat underneath... it's up to the individual in the end. and i seriously doubt it was made oversized to intend for some noises to begin with.

oh seenmy, your coat was on TV, once upon a time.

Last edited by fenrost; 05-19-2010, 07:33 AM.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
                        • Oct 2009

[QUOTE=fenrost;239366]i am actually trying to say that the looseness of shoulder may be intended for that reason, (since seenmy said it was loose) whether if one's want to go with the ccp's obvious lookbook by wearing a blazer or the coat underneath... it's up to the individual in the end.

oh seenmy, your coat was on TV, once upon a time.

Where are those stills from and do you know where it has been shot?
                        "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Mikael
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT View Post
                          do you know where it has been shot?
                          L'éclaireur rue Herold
                          -- Mikael

Comment

• Fuuma
                            • Sep 2006

I love that coat but never found it in my size. Really cool piece seemy.
                            Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                            http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• ardeetee
                              • Apr 2007

I saw someone cop that jacket from L'E rue Herold when I was there. They also got a leather jacket, a blazer, a long coat, and some boots. I was trying to figure out who the guy was (or who he was buying for) but never found out :(

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎