Clear All
  • Peasant
    • Jul 2009

M.A+
    Rick over N&M
    DRKSHDW
    Guidi
    Werkstatt and BPPS

notice: portion of right cuff missing and bandaged middle finger. pitbull attack Lower East Side the day I left for Europe. good stuff.
    Last edited by Peasant; 06-04-2010, 11:41 PM. Reason: lets cover that up...

Comment

• ddohnggo
      • Oct 2006

is that your dick oven or are you just happy to see me?
      Did you get and like the larger dick?

Comment

• MikeN
        • Nov 2007

I love jogu's WAYWT's. But what I love even more is the stark contrast between his sophisticated looks, and his nonsensical gibberish posts that probably 2% of SZ posters can decipher. And I mean that lovingly!

Comment

• Peasant
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by ddohnggo View Post
          is that your dick oven or are you just happy to see me?
          Ha. I know. I almost didn't post because of it, but I never have quality photos of fits. But for the record; it's not Dick under that Dick, Dick.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by MikeNouveau View Post
            I love jogu's WAYWT's. But what I love even more is the stark contrast between his sophisticated looks, and his nonsensical gibberish posts that probably 2% of SZ posters can decipher. And I mean that lovingly!
            lol, same here.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• hommedeguerre
              • Jun 2009

Obscur TriZip Leather
              Robert Geller Double Layer A Shirt
              Ann D Necklace
              Odyn Vovk Denim
              Carpe Diem Reverse Cordovan Boots
              Le 21ème

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                • Mar 2009

The Moth with a tee.
                J'en vois deux qui rigolent au fond.

Textures on the second pic are exact - colors are not.
                I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• BSR
                  • Aug 2008

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
                  The Moth with a tee.
                  J'en vois deux qui rigolent au fond.

Textures on the second pic are exact - colors are not.

is it your first tee?

BTW i like it, but the shoes are not the best choice with a more relaxed Mothian outfit centered on a (OMG) tee...
                  you need sneakers!
                  or maybe just less formal/shiny shoes?
                  pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                  Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by BSR View Post

is it your first tee?
                    Oh please, you make it sound really embarassing

You're right about the shoes. It will certainly look much better with the MA+. You know those boots though - they're not that shiny IRL, and quite far from being formal.

(And sneakers. Now really...)

Comment

• Chant
                      Banned
                      • Jun 2008

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
                      Oh please, you make it sound really embarassing

You're right about the shoes. It will certainly look much better with the MA+. You know those boots though - they're not that shiny IRL, and quite far from being formal.
                      Are you kidding ?
                      You need definitely non formal shoes - I mean real non formal shoes. It won't be better with the MA+.
                      In addition the collar is a bit too high on the tee. Looks like it's about to strange you and doesn't fit well the jacket collar. Not a big fan of the purpleish colour.

Alors, c'est sûr, ça pinaille sec aussi au fond de la classe. Mais Master Moth nous a appris à être exigeants.
                      Btw reste en ligne, je vais poster du Marvie dans la journée, avec de belles photos de matières qui te donneront envie de toucher.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                        • Mar 2009

Agree on the tee - even if the angle makes it appear a little higher and shorter than IRL. I still suck at systematically finding the right angle. But the color is like on the first pic, not like on the second one, where it appears very purplish indeed.

And what is exactly non formal shoes, if MA+ chunky boots in distressed leather still are too formal ?

Sneakers certainly can't be the only option. Come on, make me dream a little.

J'attends tes photos et tes commentaires sur Marvie, bien sûr !

Comment

• BSR
                          • Aug 2008

Yeah, the Aldens may not be formal in the sense of askandyaboutclothes, but they are from all the other 21st century relevant viewpoints... And the MA+ are maybe even less formal than the Aldens in the englishcut.com orthodoxy, but they are formal nonetheless (if you agree on a very lazy definition of formal as "dressed-up"...BTW defining what formal is is not an easy task, interesting topic in itself, including the tradition criterion issue, and the fact that a tradition is no longer a tradition when it's not recognized by the majority...hence the formality of Aldens, but well).

Go for GBS sneakers!

the collar on the tee is not really a problem for me, it goes well with the Michel Foucault / masochist 70's touch that MM has recently mixed with his beginning of century usual references .
                          pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
                          Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• Chant
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2008

Originally posted by BSR View Post
                            the collar on the tee is not really a problem for me, it goes well with the Michel Foucault / masochist 70's touch that MM has recently mixed with his beginning of century usual references .
                            For sure...
                            Would replace "well" by "bad" though.

Will try to find some shoes for you that you could accept.
                            In one or two centuries, after several reincarnations..
                            Last edited by Chant; 06-05-2010, 04:07 AM.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                              • Mar 2009

Yes, it would be interesting to discuss that point. Because I still don't clearly figure what are those relevant points of view you're speaking of.

If MA+ must be considered as formal, I assume that color, shape and the worn-out aspect of the material are no more decisive criterias. Which makes CCP derbies, guidi boots and the like formal footwear too.

No, it can't work like that. Otherwise non formal would really only apply to sneakers and sandals. This is far too restrictive.

Comment

• Chant
                                Banned
                                • Jun 2008

Hypothético-inductif :
                                C'est la semelle - la forme de la semelle + plan en élévation (talon + flancs) - qui est décisive, tout le reste est anecdotique.
                                Donc, en effet : MA+, Alden, CCP, etc. = formal shoes

Empirico-déductif :
                                Théorème : Tout ce que le Moth accepte de voir à ses pieds est formel.

C'est pas compliqué, hein ?

Translation :

Shape of the last is the more important thing to define what is formal (and you have to take into consideration the third dimension as well : heel + sides).

But "formal" can be definite faster : "Everything that the Moth will accept to see his feet dressed with".

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎