No announcement yet.

What are you wearing today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i definetly agree with eternal on this. i see nothing "saggy" with acm100 and i definetly don't see how his body would "ruin the line of the shirt"... to think that bodies have to fit clothes and not the other way around is rather sad.

lazyness is also a natural part of being human, and i don't demand physical perfection from anyone.

Comment

• Raw
      • Oct 2009

I agree with eternal aswell, acm doesn't look unfit/lazy, he's quite slim, not ripped but his back and shoulders are kinda broad and toned for his size.

Although I also agree with copacetic, in more of a general term, not targeting acm, that everyone should exercise and eat less bread or better yet, eliminate it from your regular diet completely.

Comment

• Sergey Seven
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Raw View Post
        everyone should exercise and eat less bread or better yet, eliminate it from your regular diet completely.
        That's what i trying to do, but i like cakes and sweets so much so i have to go to gym 3 times a week

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
          Kunk and others, don't you find that when a shirt is that much longer than your jacket it looks super awkward zipped? This is a problem I have with long shirts and shorter jackets though I like the look. Or do you just never close the jacket?
          If the shirt is fitted enough it doesn't billow out and looks good. I go back and forth on liking that look.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by copacetic View Post
            relativism is so intellectually lazy.

i'm comfortable upholding the standard for human physical beauty that has stretched from the dawn of civilization through the renaissance.

"he who cannot draw on 3000 years of history is living hand to mouth."
            -goethe
            So were the Nazis. It's one thing to like something, another one to impose a standard. I, too, like beautiful people, but I would never disdain someone based on his/hers physical appearance.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Raw
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Sergey Seven View Post
              That's what i trying to do, but i like cakes and sweets so much so i have to go to gym 3 times a week
              Haha cakes and sweets can be had as treats once in a while, but bread as part of your diet isn't really needed, it's not really tastey or anything. Bread can easily be replaced by quinoa, oatmeal or sweet potato if you want carbs for breakfast or post-workout. For other meals, it's not too hard to minimise your carbs. If you have a sweet tooth like me, stevia is your best friend . I like to mix protein powder, cottage cheese and stevia for something sweet.

Comment

• lowrey
                ventiundici
                • Dec 2006

I'm on an all sandwich diet
                "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Racefortheprize
                  • Jul 2011

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                    • Mar 2009

^ Man, you just saved this thread.

Raw, I don't know what bread is like in Melbourne, but please avoid hasty generalizations. The bread I eat here is better than cake. I can't have enough of it, and I still have to turn fat.
                    I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                    I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• Racefortheprize
                      • Jul 2011

They call me the thread saver.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                        • Mar 2009

^ Thread saver number two. I like the shoes much more in that kind of context.
                        I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                        I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• interest1
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by lowrey View Post

I'm on an all sandwich diet
                          the anti-quinoa committee fully endorses this decision.

sain't

Comment

• Raw
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mail-Moth View Post
                            ^ Man, you just saved this thread.

Raw, I don't know what bread is like in Melbourne, but please avoid hasty generalizations. The bread I eat here is better than cake. I can't have enough of it, and I still have to turn fat.
                            Ok last post on bread lol.
                            MM, well you're in France, that's a different level .

Comment

• kunk75
                              Banned
                              • May 2008

i like this post. i see an awful lot of expensive clothing on $5 bodies while walking around.

well, at some point you need to make a distinction.

some clothing looks better on skinny people, and some clothing looks better on big people. i like designers willing to take on that challenge, like yohji yamamoto.

slinky julius tops, though, don't look right with saggy pecs in the way. it ruins the line of the sweater. i think that being totally pec-less works too (like most male runway models).

can't we be more like the greeks? at some point we should hold up a standard of physical beauty.

what i can say is this: my standard of physical beauty is not someone who sits on his ass all day and becomes obese. that sort of physical laziness is not natural and will never be. human beings are at their best when they are physically active.

Comment

• michael_kard
                                • Oct 2010

/\ $5 bodies? What a horrible expression.

Originally posted by darkbydesign View Post
                                More importantly.... That Ann D jacket is SICK! What season is it?
                                The blazer is from the S/S 2011 collection - click.

can't we be more like the greeks? at some point we should hold up a standard of physical beauty.
                                You can't, because the lifestyle most modern people follow does not allow for 4-6 hours of workout every day... And even the Greeks turned fat after a while (those who got past the age of 45, that is) And frankly, when I see people with extremely fit and muscular bodies I do find it nice and all, but I know it's almost always a result of a highly "artificial" and labored activity like going to the gym, and does by no mean represent the actual lifestyle of a person.
                                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎