• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chant
    Banned
    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
    Ok, lets agree that we are all total fashion nerds...and we all have different opinions...for me it works perfectly...and i got 2 and a half dates wearing it (max 4 times)... cant be so bad fitting if you ask me......just kidding...

Thanks Flux, was a pleasure to meet you!
    Waht you don't know is that you would have five dates with a proper fitting.

Comment

• theaddict
      • Apr 2008

i have to give the other guys who are even worse dressed a little room...I am not selfish...Y

Originally posted by Christian View Post
      Waht you don't know is that you would have five dates with a proper fitting.
      Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• enterthedirt
        • Nov 2008

two and a half dates

Bahahah two and a half dates - i love it. Can we start measuring the success of WAYWTs in date procurement to conversion stats?

Comment

• galia
          • Jun 2009

What exactly is a half-date?

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by wire.artist
            Faust, I also like the fit but I'd suggest to wear the sleeves less bunched up (maybe the fabric just stay that way naturally) I like the effect and visual proportion of a partialy covered hand in this case.

M-M, that suit feels like pijamas indeed hehe, the pants rolled up look terrific btw. I'm happy it looks so much better on you, sellers regret won't appear,
            I do too, this was an unintended effect, but I did not want to take another picture.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• stretcheroo
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by galia View Post
              What exactly is a half-date?
              I was wondering the same thing -- two thoughts (1) perhaps some uncertainty around whether the date will actually take place or (2) the date will happen but you're not sure if you want it to?

Comment

• stretcheroo
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by wire.artist
                midget action of course
                And I believe the politically correct phrase is "vertically challenged."

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by stretcheroo View Post
                  I was wondering the same thing -- two thoughts (1) perhaps some uncertainty around whether the date will actually take place or (2) the date will happen but you're not sure if you want it to?
                  You skip the pretense and go straight to bed?
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Marko
                    • Jul 2009

Maybe Boris can use this for an ad campaign. A pair of his pants made a chick start talking to me and got me a "date"

Originally posted by theaddict View Post
                    Ok, lets agree that we are all total fashion nerds...and we all have different opinions...for me it works perfectly...and i got 2 and a half dates wearing it (max 4 times)... cant be so bad fitting if you ask me......just kidding...

Thanks Flux, was a pleasure to meet you!

Comment

• theaddict
                      • Apr 2008

A half date is when you have a date, and before it happens you notice on facebook that the feeling that you somehow knew that girl before turns out to be right bc you see on pics that it isbyour neighbours or friends ex-girlfriend...or it's the little sister of your own ex-gf who was like 12 when you used to date the older one...
                      these are all very likely situations...

Comment

• theaddict
                        • Apr 2008

Hahaha, Merz this Darklands opening happening was just a blast...sooo many likeminded (at least fashionwise) people, i felt like in my own world set apart from the rest of world...this must be the feeling Elbs have when they return to the forest from human territories...

Comment

• Shucks
                          • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                          You skip the pretense and go straight to bed?
                          this would be a swedish date.

Comment

• Lane
                            • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Liquid View Post
                            background + fit
                            This is like a scene from a movie. The choice of scenery is perfect.

Comment

• theaddict
                              • Apr 2008

Gish you guys are killing me...ok after the latest post in the small questions thread I revised my jacket again and decided that Christian is right with the delta muscle part...will take it to the tailor again and ask her what to do;)
                              maybe makig bigger shoulder parts?
                              Let's see...the SZ effect...

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

/\ meh, don't let them influence you into anything! the girls have spoken, who cares what the boys think.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎