Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ochre
    • Sep 2009

I agree with lowrey. The shirt is beautiful. Give it some room to breathe — it doesn't need anything else.

Comment

• Raw
      • Oct 2009

Really loving your slimmer outfits lately Christian, much prefer them to your Damir fits.

Comment

• semper
        • Feb 2009

This in-between weather is perfect for Boris.

BBS
        M Pejoski
        Attachment
        Last edited by semper; 11-06-2010, 08:29 AM.
        sicut lilium inter spinas

Comment

• lowrey
          ventiundici
          • Dec 2006

excellent semper, I really like how natural and unconstrained the coat looks on you.
          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Peasant
            • Jul 2009

Semper and Holger looking really great.
            Holger, I think those pieces will look better on you after a few wears. Looking a bit stiff.
            And that's the most mature I've ever seen that Boris coat look. Maybe it's the beard.

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by semper View Post
              This in-between weather is perfect for Boris.

BBS
              M Pejoski
              Attachment
              Oh, shit - I wore this coat yesterday! I think this fit is HOF.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Raw, I am afraid the same issue persists with your fits - everything looks a little too long or too wide. :(

Lovely fit, MBD.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chant
                  Banned
                  • Jun 2008

Raw : the coat is beautifull, but unfortunately too long on you (full lenght and sleeves wise). Not sure it's worth to alter it though. Your hands shouldn't be that hidden and the coat shouldn't go below your knees.

Semper : nice dark fit, but I don't like the way the BBS jackets looks : pleats at the buttons + bulging in between the buttons = too much weird design for my taste - but I don't like BBS, so I'm not really objective. I don't understand neither why the jacket is that open at the bottom nor the meaning of the overlong lining peeking out.

Comment

• endersgame
                    • Aug 2009

semper, the arms look tight, but it's nice overall.

raw, the coat needs too much tailoring to keep. pants need some hemming too.

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      Oh, shit - I wore this coat yesterday! I think this fit is HOF.

Holger's outfit above was nice as well, his best imo.

I think Raw's coat might be too fitted in the body..? I'm afraid that along with the length and the somewhat wide pant legs make the silhouette a bit awkward.
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Peasant
                        • Jul 2009

I think Raw's build is going to be the biggest hurdle when it comes to fit. It's not the frame or size ratio most designers have in mind.

Comment

• semper
                          • Feb 2009

Thanks everyone.
                          Lowrey, were you selling this coat last week?

Christian, It's funny that you say that - I've been thinking about having it made even slimmer. There's room left on the chest.
                          A propos the lining hanging out: I see what you mean. In fact, it's a very literal form of deconstruction: the amount of lining that would normally be folded inside, now hangs out. If you don't like Boris, I guess this could be a reason.
                          I like Boris more and more. It seems to work on me, unlike eg. DD or CCP.

The material being waxed makes up for the strong creases on the sleeves; I only noticed it when I saw the picture myself. Maybe it's what makes them look tight.
                          sicut lilium inter spinas

Comment

• Mail-Moth
                            • Mar 2009

Semper, I disagree with Christian on this one, I like it. The deconstructed cut of the coat doesn't strike me as excessively stressed, dor does it seem excessively slim.

But I would have chosen a scarf in a lighter material and probably a longer one. Not too fond of the metal hooks on the boots also.

Raw, you certainly would look better in more relaxed cuts. You should try sometime, really.
                            I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
                            I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• theaddict
                              • Apr 2008

God, you guys are tightwaistphobic

I think it looks perfect semper! Hof from me too

On the other hand, I am a big Boris fan...
                              Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                                I think Raw's build is going to be the biggest hurdle when it comes to fit. It's not the frame or size ratio most designers have in mind.
                                Well, we have to work with what nature gives us. There is room for everyone, just have to be realistic about what fits and what doesn't. I go through this often. And, damn, sometimes I'm glad I am not 6ft tall/48 - my wallet would be in serious trouble.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎