Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lost53
    • Dec 2010

Loving that DamageX, best I have seen the creepers look. And I have a pair!!

Comment

• philip nod
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by BSR View Post
      damage this is very nice, sorry for the oiled calf supporters but the blistered is the best leather Rick has ever done in my book.
      this seasons blistered leather detroits are super dope
      One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• skinfade
        • Jul 2010

DamageX the mollino is a dope, and the proportion is great.

Comment

• thehouseofdis
          • Jan 2010

wearing my new pants today

THE HOUSE OF DIS
          embrace the twenty first movement

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by philip nod View Post
            this seasons blistered leather detroits are super dope
            yep. i'd wear them. waiting for mr.beyus to throw down that gauntlet. if he buys, i buy (but not until the summer), or should i say, if he beyus, I beyu.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by gavagai View Post
              I think this is a great look. However, i'd rather see more of the garments/button details than the scarf. Might just be me but I hate covering beautiful garments with scarves. I love the coat buttons/cardigan combo though...
              I know exactly what you mean.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• copacetic
                • Nov 2010

Whenever I wear a RO blistered leather piece, I have trouble not staring at the leather and admiring it. The irregular texture is too much to handle...

Regardless, the blistered is better both up close and far away...the oiled calf from far away is just shiny, a bit nondescript...but that rough, irregular pattern always catches my attention. It's like a patina on a bronze sculpture!
                And "When the prince has gathered about him
                "All the savants and artists, his riches will be fully employed."

Canto XIII, Ezra Pound

Comment

• JD_May
                  • Apr 2010

I love it when I haven't logged in here in a 3-4 days and come in and click on the waywt thread, scroll through, and am overcome by some sort of drool-inducing brain aneurysm of awesome. Thank you all for killing it on the daily. That is all.
                  In a perfect world you could fuck people without ever giving them a piece of your heart.
                  And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you'll never see again.

Comment

• jogu
                    • Jun 2009

dis that fit is rly nice . tbh id wear that whole fit from the cap to the boots , i like how tha shirt is slightly crumpled but the trousers and boots are smooth

Comment

• Skye X
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by JD_May View Post
                      I love it when I haven't logged in here in a 3-4 days and come in and click on the waywt thread, scroll through, and am overcome by some sort of drool-inducing brain aneurysm of awesome. Thank you all for killing it on the daily. That is all.
                      This. For real, kids.

Comment

• Catfood
                        • Oct 2008

I think that looks really great House of Dis, both the shirt and the trousers fit you really well. I wasn't aware that she also did that shirt in plain white and not just the different plaid variations - plain white is definitely nicer. I think the shorter length as well a straighter hem of on that shirt compared to most Ann shirts really suits you.

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
                          • Jan 2008

I also really enjoyed this white shirt and black trousers
                          combination from Dis, and Lumina, though different from
                          each other. Sometimes there is nothing like it. Elegant
                          indeed.
                          Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
                          Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• mrbeuys
                            • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                            yep. i'd wear them. waiting for mr.beyus to throw down that gauntlet. if he buys, i buy (but not until the summer), or should i say, if he beyus, I beyu.
                            Agree, they are good but didn't look good on me.
                            Just got some lovely Ann leather trousers from wire which are with my tailor at the moment to get them changed. I actually gave him my Detroits as a reference. I am curious how they come out.
                            Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• philip nod
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                              pnod already bought and doing the time. been wearing like a fiend.

Last edited by philip nod; 03-02-2011, 01:45 PM.
                              One wonders where it will end, when everything has become gay.

Comment

• zamb
                                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                                Agree, they are good but didn't look good on me.
                                Just got some lovely Ann leather trousers from wire which are with my tailor at the moment to get them changed. I actually gave him my Detroits as a reference. I am curious how they come out.
                                Damn. those he had in the classifieds............

i was tempted to buy them but passed, you should post a pic when you get them back.........
                                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎