X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • underground lover
    • Feb 2010

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
    UL, top part is looking great. A full body shot would be nice. Is your signature taken from Kill all Hippies?
    Thank you DRRRK, in terms of the bottom half, i usually just pair this with some black skinny legs. Unfortunately, I didn't have a big enough room/white wall to get a full body shot.

And yes, my signature is taken from Kill all Hippies. Love the Scream.
    subvert normality.

Comment

• Farkhanyassin
      • Jan 2010

LUC
      Lumen
      Rick
      m.a+
      m.a+ oversized pin as necklace
      MOSLEM PRIEST

Comment

• neonrider
        • Jan 2008

that's the first christian fit i'm not feeling in a long while. i feel like it's trying a bit too hard, the point it wants to make can be made more efficiently and with more precision.

fark, it's a nice fit (but it's also reminiscent of topshop). it lacks what fark fits have lacked for a while now--soul, feeling, risk, grace, and for that reason, power, resonance, and meaning. there's something programmed and passionless about the game your fits play. i don't usually comment, (and no offense intended), but i continue to see an empty shell (into which anyone can step).

both fwiw, just my opinion. (and let's maybe not use this as a diving board for 5+ pages of fark-bashing).
        ""assuming the economy doesn't force us to eat the rich and object-tan their hides" -- merz

Comment

• michael_kard
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by neonrider View Post
          fark, it's a nice fit (but it's also reminiscent of topshop). it lacks what fark fits have lacked for a while now--soul, feeling, risk, grace, and for that reason, power, resonance, and meaning. there's something programmed and passionless about the game your fits play.
          I personally disagree, as I love how his fits are no longer based on stereotypical experimentation with draping and volume. In fact, it almost seems to me he has found a unique style; perhaps not the most instantly impressive one, as it's more calm, but still very special and well balanced. Also, topshop simply doesn't apply..
          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• genevieveryoko
            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by neonrider View Post
            both fwiw, just my opinion. (and let's maybe not use this as a diving board for 5+ pages of fark-bashing).

LOL. if you don't want the fark-bashing to happen, don't start it

why not provide a reason why Christian and Fark's fits don't work for you, rather than some vague and pretentious nonsense
            http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• ES3K
              • Oct 2008

/\ yes! and btw, i very much like the recent farkfit and haircut and glasses

Comment

• marco-von
                • Feb 2009

in before drrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk's emo comment about why shit is so irrelevant when tommy the turtle is constipated and fark can't dress.

Comment

• DRRRK
                  • Aug 2009

Do you think warming up old discussions is a good thing to do? Some people move on. I know you prefer to do a one-off funny comment all the time to actually discussing things and sometimes you succeed. Sometimes.

Here it comes now: Fark, I like this outfit a lot. I liked most of the clothes of your earlier fits better, but this is coherent from head to toe. Let the evolution stop right there. No joke.

Comment

• Shucks
                    • Aug 2010

farkhanyassin - i like this a lot. simple nice black central line from top to toe, framed by nice shade of off-white on shirt, nice sheen/texture on pants (silk mix? linen?) and even nicely turned up too.

the ONLY thing i'd get rid of, is that necklace. it is simply not necessary - let the clothes speak.

oh, and obviously props on the haircut from a fellow skinhead.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Shucks View Post
                      farkhanyassin - i like this a lot. simple nice black central line from top to toe, framed by nice shade of off-white on shirt, nice sheen/texture on pants (silk mix? linen?) and even nicely turned up too.

the ONLY thing i'd get rid of, is that necklace. it is simply not necessary - let the clothes speak.

oh, and obviously props on the haircut from a fellow skinhead.
                      agreed. fit looks good otherwise - nice and simple, no muss, no fuss.
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Davinelulinvega
                        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Farkhanyassin View Post
                        LUC
                        Lumen
                        Rick
                        m.a+
                        m.a+ oversized pin as necklace
                        epic WINNING

Comment

• michael_kard
                          • Oct 2010

Wire, are your creepers Y's?

If yes, what's your opinion on them? as in are they comfortable etc?
                          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• copacetic
                            • Nov 2010

Fark looks great. What the fuck is neonrider talking about?
                            And "When the prince has gathered about him
                            "All the savants and artists, his riches will be fully employed."

Canto XIII, Ezra Pound

Comment

• jogu
                              • Jun 2009

wire im lovin that fit . the white scarf = perfect

Comment

• Vanna
                                • May 2008

Wire, your outfits are consistently great.
                                Life is a hiiighway

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎