Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BeauIXI
    • Nov 2008

For me, it wasn't the colour that's the issue, in fact some white would be nice in that region. Maybe even some of Ann's thick pinstriping to break it up, if that's not too bold. It's more the texture of the pants- too stiff and conservative, you know? Outfit still looks nice though, don't get me wrong.
    Originally posted by philip nod
    somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• endersgame
      • Aug 2009

there's no wrong color here, i just don't think the colors complement each other. and plus the black hat, it's all getting to top heavy..he could wear these khakis and i still don't think it would be the best choice..

Comment

• JD_May
        • Apr 2010

The pants are Number (N)ine, they're darted but they needed to be sagged a bit I guess. The thing is they have the same texture and sort of matte / faded look as the jacket which is more of a charcoal /faded black than flat black (as are the Yohji's), whereas the hat is a saturated, true black, which is what I figured was throwing it off.
        In a perfect world you could fuck people without ever giving them a piece of your heart.
        And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you'll never see again.

Comment

• messenoire
          • Nov 2009

beau hit the nail on the head. i think the casual khaki's trivialize the outfit. they should be paired with not such a bold looking headpiece. the more i look at the fabrics paired with the khakis the more it throws me off. i'm not saying it has to be black but try a pant with a little something "more" than a khaki slack.

Comment

• holger
            • Mar 2009

Rain in Munich :-(

Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
            SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• the breaks
              • Sep 2007

nice coat, what is it?
              Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Ivans On High
                Banned
                • Oct 2008

Comment

• holger
                  • Mar 2009

Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
                  SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• HWith
                    • May 2007

Haha, did you guys just swap clothes in an elevator?! At first I thought IoH's pic was holger with his jacket closed...

Comment

• eton97
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                      so i am wondering what u guys do. it is a dilemma, not a crisis, but i do wonder what you guys do in the heat

i just wear all my usual stuff and sweat like a fucking pig
                      carol would be proud to see me suffer.....

its funny - my wife and i had the very same conversation last night. Being australian, she sees summer as the gateway to a wonderful array of beautifully pastel, lightweight, flowing and frilly clothes, and the chance to wear all 74 variations of sandals/flats thats she owns

I just see it as hell...really surprised so many of you find cropped and 3/4 length pants easy to carry off.....i kinda feel like a 'try-hard' twat whenever i've tried them on, and its the one thing that my wife just laughs at and says 'get real' when shes see's me in them......

The dilemma has resulted in me forcing the family to stay in the UK rather than move sunny bloody australia ....
                      you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

I like it, JD_May. Easy, breezy.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

I too suffer in the summer. I have accepted it. Take it like a man!
                          But in New York in the summer, it really doesn't fucking matter what you wear - you are fucked either way.

I do have a pair of 12 year old Dirk Schonberger black leather sandals to which I have yet to find an equal, but that is for serious emergencies.

I do wear my only pair of shorts (Damir) and going to get a 3/4 Devoa pant. I also have the cut off light sweats from N(N) - those are great.
                          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• semper
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by cjbreed View Post
                            (...)
                            so i am wondering what u guys do. it is a dilemma, not a crisis, but i do wonder what you guys do in the heat and think it could be interesting to discuss.

like which shorts, which pants, which sneakers, which sandals, etc.

just curious
                            I just purchased the baggy twisted poplar trousers by Silent. I'm not sure if there's anything in DD's mainline like them (if silent isn't good enough for you), but they will get me through the summer. Ok, a Dutch summer, but still.
                            The thing is to avoid any slim trousers, like the DRKSHDW poplins, they're less comfortable on a hot day.

I am very self-conscious about my legs- only if I go cycling do I wear shorts, or when I go to the beach (once a year)

Oh, and then, I was in India in December and January. It did get very hot there, but I never wore shorts and no one else did. The idea that you need to go about your business half naked when the temperature rises is nonsense.
                            sicut lilium inter spinas

Comment

• JD_May
                              • Apr 2010

In a perfect world you could fuck people without ever giving them a piece of your heart.
                              And every glittering kiss and every touch of flesh is another shard of heart you'll never see again.

Comment

• semper
                                • Feb 2009

and Ivans on High, that works really well. Enjoy the autumn!
                                sicut lilium inter spinas

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎