Comment

• Jonn
      • Mar 2008

JD_May is that HK? it looks like IFC mall youre in

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
        • Oct 2009

/\
        Nice one, was exactly thinking the same when I saw that video yesterday!
        "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• DamageX
          • Dec 2008

Damn! How did you find out it was me!?

Comment

• holger
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
            holger: the coat?
            5-6 years old windbreaker/raincoat from PRADA :-)

boring but timless, comfortable and practical (with my kids in the city) ...

And JD_May -> looks GREAT !!!
            Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
            SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• BSR
              • Aug 2008

eternal you're dressed exactly as the guys from Atelier (which is not a bad thing )
              pix

Originally posted by Fuuma
              Fuck you and your viewpoint, I hate this depoliticized environment where every opinion should be respected, no matter how moronic. My avatar was chosen just for you, die in a ditch fucker.

Comment

• michael_kard
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                as long as we're on the topic of non-sz leather, have you had a chance to check out versace's current mens leather pants? there's something alluring about them, even though i'd never buy them.
                In my opinion, Versace has been pretty awesome lately. I mean, the runways are pretty horrible, but I did try a few FW10 things at the Milan store and I was seriously impressed - some of the coolest leather pieces I have ever seen. Their shirts are also excellent. I actually copped the boots, I have been wearing them almost everyday for the past 5 months.
                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• cjbreed
                  • Feb 2009

^oh dear lord.

and eternal that looks great. love that blazer.

dropped and cropped with derbies. great for summer. if only it were so easy for yours truly haha....
                  Last edited by cjbreed; 04-12-2011, 11:26 AM.
                  dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• Lane
                    • Aug 2010

cmon, for real, kard?

Last edited by Lane; 04-12-2011, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• zamb
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                      In my opinion, Versace has been pretty awesome lately. I mean, the runways are pretty horrible, but I did try a few FW10 things at the Milan store and I was seriously impressed - some of the coolest leather pieces I have ever seen. Their shirts are also excellent. I actually copped the boots, I have been wearing them almost everyday for the past 5 months.
                      Different people buy clothes for different reasons.
                      I personally would never buy anything Vesace, or some of these brands for that matter, regardless if they are making the best quality product. Aside from quality there has to be a (partial) philosophical agreement between my worldview and the perspective of a brand for me to buy thier products. Versace symbolizes everything I despise about the fashion industry and certain lifestyles in general. Its a kind of overly materialistic, pleasure seeking and vulgar vanity that is too "in your face'' for my liking.
                      I am not the Champagne drinking, fast car driving, logo flaunting, sexing as much women/ men as I can kind of guy............as such, any brand that gives off that vibe wont get my dough, regardless of how good the product is within itself......................
                      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Lane
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Acid, Bitter and Sad
                        C'mon...do you really need to quote his post??
                        Loophole in the Ignore List.
                        trust me my eyes bleed as well, but I try to not put anyone on ignore list as I like to question things I dislike.

Comment

• Lane
                          • Aug 2010

so, a color now excuses a horrible brand from being awful?

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

Nothing says 1980's Berlin like a good Bill Cosby x Raf Simons collabo.

i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Chilton0326
                              I don't own Versace, have no comment on their quality or lack thereof. I do own two Kinder Fashion Design jackets designed by one of Versace's former head designers, and I do love them.

Comment about the 1980s Berlin influence was made to say the clothes seem to fit a look that Michael Kard likes.

As for evil brands -- or nice brands? I think that talk is mostly nonsense. The clothes are made by people -- and some of the funniest ones might well make crap clothes, while the assholes might make good clothes
                              yea? really?

I think you are dismissing an important point here and a man of your knowledge and intelligence should never trivialize these things........

unless I have a faulty understanding of your perspective gleaned from your posts.

when a Company is going to buy two of its biggest competitors only to ruin thier business and retire its designers so that it can have a bigger market share, your saying that I should have no problem supporting such a brand?..............and dont ask m who that is cause if you don't know I wont tell you.........

I dont mind people being as you say A**holes, but to project that image on the rest of the world and glamorize it, then its a cause for concern.......Many of these company have sold people a false reality, and a soulless pursuit that has contributed to the decline of society.

there is a similar discussion going on in the "Ethics" thread, of which I wanna make a great throw down but still grappling with how to say what I really want to express.

I don't have to agree with everything a company or individual represents, I don't even think I agree with everything I represent as an individual, but there are things more than things.........and you bet i am going to not support brands that represent a greater part of the things I disagree with.............
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• cjbreed
                                • Feb 2009

dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎