Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jogu
    • Jun 2009

omg rosen thats beautiful , for raf to dior im curious what the prices will be , back in the day i remember hedi diorhomme prices were a lil less than jil . im not sure what the prices were for the girls dior but when i went into jil here in chicago i noticed the prices for the guys stuff was higher than diorhomme overall . i just guessed its cos the textiles used at jil were exclusive to the co. and was told somethin like " no other garments in the world will be made from this " material

Comment

• kuugaia
      • Feb 2010

I do think you look amazing and elegant (great silhouette), but not sure if I would be able to take this level of pink irl. Takes a great photo though, and you definitely rock it better than the runway model - girl boner or not.

edit: ^ isn't Raf doing couture, not Dior Homme?

Comment

• hurricane08
        • Nov 2008

Rosenrot HOF

Comment

• shdws
          • Sep 2011

Bahahahaha

I can't believe noone pointed out Liberty's picture.

It's so funny and not so serious which makes it so good.

I couldn't of been the only one laughing and thinking nicely done.....right?
          Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• Patroklus
            Banned
            • Feb 2011

I just assumed he stole it from SF or something. It doesn't look like the same person as his first fit.

Comment

• shdws
              • Sep 2011

/\

Oh yeah.....

good point....wtf now I'm confused....hmm
              Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• jogu
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by kuugaia View Post
                edit: ^ isn't Raf doing couture, not Dior Homme?
                i meant back w/ hedi dh the prices at jil for menswear were still higher overall , i didnt pay any atn to the girls stuff but if the guys stuff was $$$$$ i bet the girls stuff was even more $$

Comment

• liberty_of_style
                  • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                  I just assumed he stole it from SF or something. It doesn't look like the same person as his first fit.

I think it is more MR.P...r style.
                  And of course its me
                  It's become hot here today (+28) and that Guidis are not good choice to wear in such weather)
                  I'm not rich enough to buy cheap things...

Comment

• Rosenrot
                    • Aug 2010

It's not just the price per se. The store atmosphere itself seems rather unwelcoming. Also back in the days of Galliano the runway pieces would command a gazillion dollars, while the more affordable ones seem so boring honestly, both for obvious reasons. I don't know if Raf would change that system to be more like what he did in Jil, ie. sell most of the runway pieces. But if he's keeping the system that is practised in LV, Chanel etc then of course the price tag for runway pieces would be higher, what with the price of prestige and all, not to mention being highly inaccessible.
                    Originally posted by Patroklus
                    Better too adventurous than not enough
                    everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• avout
                      • Nov 2011

Awesome dress Rosenrot, and I agree with everyone saying that you wear it better than the model. Very cool idea to make it deceptively simple, finding subtle ways to control the silhouette.

And I never thought I'd see boat shoes on SZ.

Comment

• Dane
                        HAMMERTIME
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by liberty_of_style View Post
                        I think it is more MR.P...r style.
                        And of course its me
                        It's become hot here today (+28) and that Guidis are not good choice to wear in such weather)
                        It's never too hot for Guidi!

Such a drastic change from one fit to the next...I'm going to have to say I prefer the former.
                        i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Patroklus
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2011

Leather shoes in summer heat? Switch to laceups (airflow) and wool socks (dry feet). Or sandals. Wrap your feet up in linen bandages. Definitely not boat shoes though, that shit makes you look like the villain from an 80s frat house movie.

Comment

• liberty_of_style
                            • Aug 2011

Well. I wouldn't say that top siders are "shit". It's very comfortable type of shoes. And I'm sure most of people will agree with me. At second- I can't wear avantgarde items to my work, because, by all means, somebody will run for the silver bullets and aspen stake). And as it may strange, I know what kind of shoes to wear in summer
                            Of course it is not total SZ look, but I'm sure most of us wear simple, quality and comfortable stuff in everyday life.
                            I'm not rich enough to buy cheap things...

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

Of course it is not total SZ look, but I'm sure most of us wear simple, quality and comfortable stuff in everyday life.
                              Either way...was this pic worth posting? Your other fit was fine...post more pictures like that.
                              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Patroklus
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2011

but I'm sure most of us wear simple, quality and comfortable stuff in everyday life.
                                I don't bother to post fit pics much in the first place, but I certainly don't post the rare outfit that actually resembles clothing worn by human beings.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎