• MikeN
    • Nov 2007

Originally posted by tomatous View Post
    Savoring what is left of this cool weather
    awesome

Comment

• Shucks
      • Aug 2010

patroklus. yeah i get that, but they don't go w ur striped shirt.

oh, and am i the only one thinking there's a bit too many zamb waywts lately? beginning to get a marketing vibe from this...

Comment

• Patroklus
        Banned
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by liberty_of_style View Post
        At first I'm not trying to prove anything. I support the conversation. And you my little bro should be more polite.
        That post was for Zamb.

Comment

• zamb
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Shucks View Post

oh, and am i the only one thinking there's a bit too many zamb waywts lately? beginning to get a marketing vibe from this...
          Agreed, but not for the reason you think
          if you look at last Thursday or Fridays post, you might see that I said I was gonna step away for a while. as I am conscientious enough to know that overdoing things has a possibility of giving people (like in this case) the wrong impression.
          The only reason you see them is because its become so easy to do it. I have a new camera and my staff has developed a habit of grabbing it and taking a pic of me as soon as I arrive to work, I usually have coffee and check out my daily readings and emails for 20-30 minutes, so sometimes I just upload the pic and post it in that time.......

Believe me, we dont need to market, at this point we got our hands full to the point of having backlogs in the studio, right now our biggest problem is we need to figure out how to handle what we already have on our plate rather than trying to market

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
          That post was for Zamb.
          I know, but I tried to ignore it, because I know you are a wimp basking in the protection that the internet gives to miserable cowards like you, I also dislike the idea of preying on the weak, even when they incite it on themselves..........dont mistake the smile and all, I might be a Christian, but I'm a bundle of contradictions, a lover and warrior all rolled up in one. I'm also a walking battle axe, a stepping razor. If you were in physical proximity of me you would be even scared to think the word you typed...............
          For you:
          BOUNTY KILLER, JUNIOR REID BUSTA RHYMES - CHANGE JUST LIKE THE WEATHER & VIDEO SHOOT (FR. VHS ARCHIVE)...GUN NUH HAVE SENSE, AH DI MAN WEH DEH BEHIND IT...
          Last edited by zamb; 04-13-2012, 09:37 AM.
          “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
          .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Hiddenaway View Post
            tomatous- That is fantastic. The jacket and pants fit you to perfection.
            agreed
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

At first I'm not trying to prove anything. I support the conversation. And you my little bro should be more polite.
              Let me give you a quick analogy. You come to a BMW forum, go straight into the M3 thread, post pictures of your Toyota Corolla and say, "Hey, guys, look at my car! Isn't it awesome?" Are you supporting the conversation? No, you are detracting from it. Will you get snide responses? Of course. Do you deserve them? Without a doubt.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                • Mar 2009

Badman talk right there
                merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

Originally posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
                  Badman talk right there
                  from one to another,
                  for you my friend
                  Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                  “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                  .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• liberty_of_style
                    • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Let me give you a quick analogy. You come to a BMW forum, go straight into the M3 thread, post pictures of your Toyota Corolla and say, "Hey, guys, look at my car! Isn't it awesome?" Are you supporting the conversation? No, you are detracting from it. Will you get snide responses? Of course. Do you deserve them? Without a doubt.
                    Got you! Now I'm going to sell my Corolla and buy Porsche!
                    I'm not rich enough to buy cheap things...

Comment

• shdws
                      • Sep 2011

I say all smile or smoke a joint (I am not encouraging the latter.....), life's too short to be annoyed (if one is) over opinions from people you may never meet.

More fit pics please!!!.

I'm actually dying to see more dresses/skirts in WAYWT.

sidenote: For those of you going to Coachella your one lucky MOFO
                      Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

Got you! Now I'm going to sell my Corolla and buy Porsche!
                        hopefully you're buying it because its a great car, not because you want to look cool driving it for two days, and then decide its not for you and sell it for ½ of the price.
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• shdws
                          • Sep 2011

Basically, get a Maserati over Porsche anyway .
                          Last edited by shdws; 04-13-2012, 10:01 AM. Reason: Lowrey, you said something something Maserati....
                          Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• liberty_of_style
                            • Aug 2011

Actually, I prefer Jaguar E-Type, but it's another forum thread. Lets discuss it there
                            I'm not rich enough to buy cheap things...

Comment

• asecretmaker
                              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                              Speaking of GQ look at this GQ ass motherfucker up there. Literally speaking. Girl, what you trying to prove? try'na flaunt yo ass in dem little capris. We need to get you some little shorts, make that ass POP.
                              i hate a commont like that. you really thought you were a guy with that funny ninja look? fxxk yxu.

Comment

• Patroklus
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2011

I'm utterly baffled as to how anyone could have found that post offensive. Can we get back to posting outfits? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎