Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Oasis
    • Apr 2011

I seem to remember one fit, can't remember who but it had Ann sandals with the toe ring... Looked dope..
    Originally posted by christianef
    u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• aussy
      • Jul 2011

CHRIS and snafu both own/owned those sandals, will leave it up to them to repost pics

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Mikevigar View Post
        Flip flops aren't the nicest looking things, but what alternatives are there if you want to let your feet breathe when its warm?

What about this season's L & F sandals and the various strappy sandal things you can get from Damir, Ann and MA+? What do folks think of those in comparison?

I end up defaulting to flip flops in hot climates because of a lack of alternative options, I would happily walk around bare footed if I lived somewhere suitable...
        Suffer for fashion!!!
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Patroklus
          Banned
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by shdws View Post
          Cue in Patroklus.

Originally posted by morsto View Post
          I have yet to see one single outfit that includes mandals, that would not look better with other footwear.

Comment

• croatoan
            • Jul 2007

I gave in and bought a pair of of cheap flip flops last summer in Seoul. I can deal with the heat, but finally understood the need for them during typhoon season and dealing with having to empty and dry out my shoes/boots after any five minute walk outside. I eventually just had to admit defeat.

This year, however, I am giving it a go with the InAisce slippers.

Comment

• eleven crows
              • Mar 2011

You know how there's a complete turn to utility and warmth when the thermometer dives far enough? This flip flop phenomena occurs when reach the other end of the rainbow. Living in a tropical climate during the height of summer will quickly foster an appreciated for them.

Comment

• jogu
                • Jun 2009

Comment

• Shucks
                  • Aug 2010

awesome.

white detail and length of socks = so good. jogu for prez.

Comment

• Fuuma
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                    Suffer for fashion!!!
                    I wear zip boots in the desert and it is not even a bother, summer footwear is stupid.
                    Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                    http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Davinelulinvega
                      • Jul 2010

someone should make a manga about you jogu.

so awesome!

Comment

• neodym
                        • Jan 2009

Jogu and Shucks loving it. I really dig heavy footwear with longer shorts or cropped pants. Jogu has been pulling it off a lot of times I think. Here's another one..

Crappy iPhone-mirror pic, gonna go out and watch a soccer game. Too cool for supporter clothes

Look like a damn carrot thanks to excessive sunburn and stupid filter haha!

Comment

• Unexist
                          • May 2012

like the jacket !

Comment

• Icarium
                            • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Fuuma View Post
                            I wear zip boots in the desert and it is not even a bother, summer footwear is stupid.
                            Yeah I dunno I don't really feel temperature with my feet so neither hot nor cold ever bother them and they seem to sweat a shit ton no matter what I wear. This worried me for awhile since I have a history of diabetes in the family and for a long time was out of shape and had poor circulation. But pain/sensation is good and I'm in pretty good shape now, so don't think its that.

Hence cordovan boots in summer or winter in any climate region for me.

But I can believe that there are people who are more sensitive and find summer footwear necessary for climate/comfort reasons.

Cold feet is an alien concept to me, but I'm willing to believe that people who suffer from it or the reverse aren't deluded, deceptive crazies. Benefit of the doubt, but could be wrong.

Comment

• Mikevigar
                              • Jan 2010

Suffer maybe when its stiff boots, but being hot and sweaty is horrible sometimes it just has to be done, maybe its a british thing, so used to the rain and cold that a bit of sun is just too much to cope with...

Comment

• Icarium
                                • Oct 2010

Never really planned on posting wywts but thought I'd take a shot of me wearing some zam stuff even though wearing one designer isn't particularly creative as I couldn't be happier with purchases I made while NYC. I doubt I do it justice, but still thrilled!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎