Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shuit
    • Apr 2012

thank you very much all. the composition in every piece here are mostly cottons PoubelleMaBelle, the cape are a little bit more heavy than the rest because it is mix with cashmere.. best thing about this material is that when the wind blown they all behave together like charms.

commierabbit: thank you. and yes, I am in the GTA.

Comment

• Czx
      • Feb 2011

Shuit - this looks amazing, man. You pull off that "lazy-drapey" look just great. Love those YY pants.
      néant
      Last.FM paranoia
      Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
      0 > ∞

Comment

• bonejelly
        • Jul 2008

Pretty sure I saw shuit walking down Queen one time awhile back. It was dark but the silhouette was so fucking good. I've never seen that style of hat pulled off so well.

Comment

• blackfedora
          • Jan 2012

Shuit, that's a damn sweet look. I will keep my eyes more alert when wandering along Queen st. from now on as I make my way to Sydney's to oogle some LUC FLY trousers.

Comment

• shuit
            • Apr 2012

thank you bonejelly, if you see me next time please stop me so I can say hi in person to you al though my english aren't great but I would love to speak to you

blackfedora: I hope to run up to you in sydney one day! I always drop by to sydney if I have a chance of going to queen. very friendly employee. Sandra is really cute.

Comment

• Shuit, another great photo/styling/fit)

Comment

• blowdown
                • Feb 2011

lovely shuit

love the past few fits of yours, photography played a huge part too!

Comment

• Lane
                  • Aug 2010

shuit, I look forward to your fits. Your photography skills help since it makes your outfits that much more alive. You've pulled this off rather well.

Comment

• shdws
                    • Sep 2011

That's some dope shuit son.

Edit: Not a fan of the ciggy though.
                    Never understood why people associate cigarettes with "cool"
                    Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• Vanquish_Gold
                      • Dec 2010

Shuit, your outfit can easily be the front page of any fashion magazine, pure inspiration man!

Comment

• Czx
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by shdws View Post
                        That's some dope shuit son.

Edit: Not a fan of the ciggy though.
                        Never understood why people associate cigarettes with "cool"
                        Because James Dean, because Albert Camus, should I go on?
                        Smoking because it's cool is a stupid thing (it's as stupid as it gets actually) but for me ciggarettes always had that specific vibe connected to them. Whether it's a rebel one, a "don't care" one or a poet one. I kind of always felt it.
                        néant
                        Last.FM paranoia
                        Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
                        0 > ∞

Comment

• TheThief
                          • Mar 2011

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                            • Oct 2010

I haven't had time to catch up on pages and pages of what I am sure are beautifully shot and inspiring fit pics. Great job!

Inspired by all the embroidered laces Junya used in SS12, I couldn't help but want to see my older CDG embroidered lace fabrics. This one is, I think, meant to be a skirt, but I am wearing it both as a poncho as a skirt. It came with an iconic CDG pin, of which I have a growing collection.

Jacket Junya AW04 in Jacquard cotton/linen
                            Skirt CDG SS1999 in polyester on binding fabric
                            Dress Junya SS09 Linen woven into shape using knots
                            Leggings Ann D AW09 Nabuck
                            Shoes Margiela 09 Nabuck Ombre Tabis

MBD
                            "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                            It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                            My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by TheThief View Post
                              Bad ass! So much so I named my dog after him!
                              merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• shdws
                                • Sep 2011

Yea but James Dean is different though.

I don't know how to explain it.

But say someone (this is going to be a bad example) wearing a t shirt that is shredded due to natural causes (not designer related) and wearing skinny jeans and smoking, fine that "cool" vibe can be given off.

But if someone dresses head to toe in gear like shuit does who actually spends the time to find what goes with what, it makes it seem a bit "try hard" for a photo, it would just look as good without it.

Shuit I still love the fit though .

There's a fine line between a true badass/cool and a fashion whore. I'm just saying Shuit didn't need the cigarette in the photo that's all.

Next I'll bring the argument of what I say to my mates, why smoke a cigarette when you could smoke weed :/ both are bad, one is fun.
                                I'm rambling, I'll shut up now.
                                Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎