Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • the-orb
    • Jun 2009

I don't smoke but I won't deny that it did add a certain touch, at least back in the times when nobody knew or cared about the consequences.

The gun doesn't look half bad either...another idea for WAYWT?

Now can somebody continue with this nice photoshopping job and dress Mayakovsky and Frida in some MA+?

Originally posted by shdws View Post
    lol, are your mocking me because I used the word cool lowrey .

I thought I made it pretty clear smoking is something I hate and that I associate with posers :/

And it does nothing to you whatsoever. (unless your already on pingers/coke or whatnot then yes, on its own no)

My definition of cool for this discussion in relation to the cigarette is try hard/attention seeking.

Better yet, keep on smoking people, it's great for your lungs . Or even better someone should be hitting up a line for their next WAYWT.

Edit: TheThief dw I'll STFU now.

Comment

• whitney
      • Dec 2009

I like how at a very quick first glance it looks like a piece of couch that has been sat on so many times and broken in--but then the next second you see lovely little yellow flowers underneath
      you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• CHRIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2006

Originally posted by the-orb View Post
        lol. WIWTWRAB (what i wore today while robbing a bank? a dick balaclava, of course)

but regarding the cigarette thing -- come on, let's be real here

i mean, look at her. SHE'S BUTTERING TOAST. well, maybe it's really that face of hers but the fact of the matter is i've been watching this gif for like 3 minutes now
        Last edited by CHRIS; 08-01-2012, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• blowdown
          • Feb 2011

beautiful rilu, love the detailing on those, lovely shoes to go with them too,

question, are the laces sewn all the way to the front? they seem to me that they are stopped right at the waist

Comment

• the-orb
            • Jun 2009

Haha, well a lot of people get scared by Russians with guns.

Originally posted by merz
            i might've posted a gun wywt in the distant past. i don't remember it being met with a lot of praise.

Comment

• killah
              • Jun 2009

cool fit rilu. is the whole top layer tear-away or only some parts?

Comment

• comex9
                • Jan 2009

Haha, well a lot of people get scared by Russians with guns.
                LOL, with good reason, most due to rumors of the russian mafia and ex-KGB stories.

Comment

• AngelofDeath
                  • Jun 2012

Hey, I wouldn't mind seeing someone getting some practical use out of Julius' jacket holster.
                  I want you to tell me who you are in your dreams. Who is there? And is it beautiful like music?

Comment

• Shucks, like it, but here is something dissonant between cap and top. Maybe this fit needs beanie not cap?

Comment

• lowrey
                      ventiundici
                      • Dec 2006

I agree, cap + sleeveless tee tends to look like a trucker or something, no matter how nice the pieces are individually.

pants look cool, drawstring trousers in some funky fabric?
                      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                        • Jan 2011

shucks that is really good regardless of hat, I like the cap.

What seasons r those from. Looks perfect for Cali weather

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                          • Oct 2010

I have 20+ pieces from Junya's SS 2003 collection...edit soon-ish?

Today:

Both pieces of Junya SS2003 are in cotton. I have the same skirt in wool, which works much better for winters in the midwest. I believe the print of the top was sold in Japan only.

MBD
                          Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 08-29-2017, 01:02 AM.
                          "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                          It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                          My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

No editing!

i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• the-orb
                              • Jun 2009

And stories of them driving a black S600 merz :)

Originally posted by comex9 View Post
                              LOL, with good reason, most due to rumors of the russian mafia and ex-KGB stories.

Comment

• christianef
                                • Feb 2009

shucks, like the lower footwear on you better can really see u in black dips but maybe not yer thang. i rock the silk rick shorts almost everyday in the heat looks good hopefully not too sheer even mine in too much sun can be a little revealing. hats alright, he also using it to obscure his face when worn normally i assume its more subtle.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎